Does it do harm to opt to stop having your child vaccinated?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Does it do harm to opt to stop having your child vaccinated?

Post by A Random Phrase »

dconrad000 wrote:Governments Hire Web Trolls to Sway Public Opinion
Hiring paid shills to propagandize for the establishment is a common practice

http://www.infowars.com/governments-hir ... c-opinion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Interesting. I've never heard of this before.

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

A Random Phrase wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/governments-hir ... c-opinion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Warning!!! Now that you are aware of this, you might find yourself being a little suspicious of some of our regular visitors. Especially when they say things that are so outragious, it's hard to fathom how they could possibly believe the things they are typing. :D

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

caddis wrote:
A Random Phrase wrote:

Warning!!! Now that you are aware of this, you might find yourself being a little suspicious of some of our regular visitors. Especially when they say things that are so outragious, it's hard to fathom how they could possibly believe the things they are typing. :D
:)) Some do seem a little ... off, all right. :-?

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

A Random Phrase wrote:
caddis wrote:

:)) Some do seem a little ... off, all right. :-?[/quote]

Virtually every organization—government at all levels, for-profit and non-profit corporations, labor unions, the National Rifle Association, etc.—has an agenda it seeks to promote. To that end, they hire lobbyists, which is a euphemism for "web trolls" and "paid shills."

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

And some are overly sensitive.

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

Bee Prepared wrote:And some are overly sensitive.
=))

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

caddis wrote:
=))
caddis wrote:
=))[/quote

I like you caddis!

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

:-BD :ymhug:

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Sweetwater14 wrote:Virtually every organization—government at all levels, for-profit and non-profit corporations, labor unions, the National Rifle Association, etc.—has an agenda it seeks to promote. To that end, they hire lobbyists, which is a euphemism for "web trolls" and "paid shills."
Good point.

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

A Random Phrase wrote:
Sweetwater14 wrote:Virtually every organization—government at all levels, for-profit and non-profit corporations, labor unions, the National Rifle Association, etc.—has an agenda it seeks to promote. To that end, they hire lobbyists, which is a euphemism for "web trolls" and "paid shills."
Good point.
Thank you.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Sweetwater14 wrote:
A Random Phrase wrote:
Good point.
Thank you.
You're welcome. :D

(Btw, I don't think you are a paid shill or web troll. I just think you have a very strong opinion and belief in regards to this particular topic.)

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

A Random Phrase wrote:
Sweetwater14 wrote: Virtually every organization—government at all levels, for-profit and non-profit corporations, labor unions, the National Rifle Association, etc.—has an agenda it seeks to promote. To that end, they hire lobbyists, which is a euphemism for "web trolls" and "paid shills."
Good point.
Thank you.[/quote]
You're welcome. :D

(Btw, I don't think you are a paid shill or web troll. I just think you have a very strong opinion and belief in regards to this particular topic.)[/quote]

Random Phrase: I appreciate your comment, unaccustomed as I am to exemplary civility. Outrageous opinions, presented under the aegis of sound science, do, indeed, tend to get my attention.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

" Random Phrase" is a very nice and civil person, you can always depend on that! She stands up for me when I get swatted at! :ymhug:

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Thank you, Sweetwater14. :) I think if we all figured out how to be civil, this would be a most awesome site to visit in every forum - whether we believed in sound science or pseudoscience or fantasy.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Bee Prepared wrote:" Random Phrase" is a very nice and civil person, you can always depend on that! She stands up for me when I get swatted at! :ymhug:

:))

:ymhug:

Cookies
captain of 100

Post by Cookies »

A Random Phrase wrote:Thank you, Sweetwater14. :) I think if we all figured out how to be civil, this would be a most awesome site to visit in every forum - whether we believed in sound science or pseudoscience or fantasy.
+1

David
Hi, I'm new.

Post by David »

Our 2 youngest are healthy. We opted out of vaccines 9 years ago.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Most, if not all, vaccines contain Human Fetal cells. WI-38 is only one of them. This is how they work.
Vaccines also contain aluminum and Barium, which are both toxic to the body, especially the mind. Some contain up to 35% aluminum.... wow
Lastly, most if not all vaccines contain mercury, and we all know that isn't good.

The idea of vaccination versus the practice of vaccination are very VERY different. Modern vaccination is a form of Eugenics, and an injection of mostly toxic compounds into the body. Ancient vaccinations didn't do this, and use natural only methods that caused no side effects. Not to mention that pharmacies are making bank off of people not knowing or caring or buying into the "you'll get yellow fever if you don't" stigma.
Basically, if you have no problem with psychotropic antidepressants you probably won't have a problem with vaccines.

While it isn't a 100% causualty rate, 5% is too high. 1% is too high. A city recently gave out 250 free vaccinations to homeless people. Almost 40 died. In response the city told the public that it only expected 15 to die, but almost 40 wasn't too bad either. WTF.