Welcome to the new Alternative Solutions forum

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Bree
captain of 10

Re: Welcome to the new Alternative Solutions forum

Post by Bree »

YAY!! Thank you Brian for this new place. So looking forward to learning from those more experienced than I. My family has been guinea pigs for yrs. :ymhug:

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Lately I have been thinking I need to write more things down, look more things up, and find used herbal medicine books at the DI or amazon. If we lose power w won't be able to look it up.

Torquemada
captain of 100

Post by Torquemada »

firend wrote:
durangout wrote:I'm always interested in learning new things. Specifically from what were you two cured and by what herbs?
I first was given vaccinations as a child...through revelation I learned it gave me mental issues

I contracted lyme disease about 17 (leaned this also from God) Doctors say there is no cure...but they will take your money!

I also developed leaky gut. Herbs cured me in 4 weeks for about $50(Doctors said would take 9 months, and thousands of dollars)

My herb program by revelation had to be tailered to me.....very long and specific. Dr. Christopher's helped me a great deal, but I had to further revelation on how to beat it. Had help from another master Herbalist, etc

My wife had liver failure, Herbs in 3 weeks cured her. (cost about $150....we did not go to doctor anymore, cant imagine what they would have charged)

I have several friends cured from diseases through God's medicine which includes diet....including kidney dialasis failure, liver failure in another friend, cancer (which is actually easy to cure) as well as another horrid mental dis-order. Also broken bones, another with diabetes, and another with siatic nerve issue, and another I don't know, but they were almost dead.
I have cured all of these and more, no herbs, no needles and no drugs and I too rely upon revelation. But I feel that herbal remedies help ease the healing process, once the spiritual cause of the illness is resolved.

Time needed? sciatica, lower back pain, frozen shoulder, carpel tunnel, chronic pain, usually about 15 minutes. Cancers take longer as they need to breakdown, but often only one session is needed. Diabetes is a difficult one, and science itself has created unneeded complications. Lyme disease about one hour. Now you must consider there are those that herbs do not help. I'm a cert herbalist and acupuncturist and they (nor conventional medicine) are ineffective in conflict active conditions.

So who does not get better and pass on? The people that have given up, the people that want out of this life because of unbearable family stresses or loneliness. Their choices to give up is their's and I believe in respecting that choice.

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

How are these things remedied so quickly? What do you do?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Torquemada wrote:
firend wrote:
durangout wrote:I'm always interested in learning new things. Specifically from what were you two cured and by what herbs?
I first was given vaccinations as a child...through revelation I learned it gave me mental issues

I contracted lyme disease about 17 (leaned this also from God) Doctors say there is no cure...but they will take your money!

I also developed leaky gut. Herbs cured me in 4 weeks for about $50(Doctors said would take 9 months, and thousands of dollars)

My herb program by revelation had to be tailered to me.....very long and specific. Dr. Christopher's helped me a great deal, but I had to further revelation on how to beat it. Had help from another master Herbalist, etc

My wife had liver failure, Herbs in 3 weeks cured her. (cost about $150....we did not go to doctor anymore, cant imagine what they would have charged)

I have several friends cured from diseases through God's medicine which includes diet....including kidney dialasis failure, liver failure in another friend, cancer (which is actually easy to cure) as well as another horrid mental dis-order. Also broken bones, another with diabetes, and another with siatic nerve issue, and another I don't know, but they were almost dead.
I have cured all of these and more, no herbs, no needles and no drugs and I too rely upon revelation. But I feel that herbal remedies help ease the healing process, once the spiritual cause of the illness is resolved.

Time needed? sciatica, lower back pain, frozen shoulder, carpel tunnel, chronic pain, usually about 15 minutes. Cancers take longer as they need to breakdown, but often only one session is needed. Diabetes is a difficult one, and science itself has created unneeded complications. Lyme disease about one hour. Now you must consider there are those that herbs do not help. I'm a cert herbalist and acupuncturist and they (nor conventional medicine) are ineffective in conflict active conditions.

So who does not get better and pass on? The people that have given up, the people that want out of this life because of unbearable family stresses or loneliness. Their choices to give up is their's and I believe in respecting that choice.
Interesting. How do you heal the spiritual issues?

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Torquemada wrote:
firend wrote:

Wow! So what did you do then exactly to cure them?

Torquemada
captain of 100

Post by Torquemada »

durangout wrote:
Torquemada wrote:
firend wrote:

Wow! So what did you do then exactly to cure them?
Each body part and condition have specific spiritual/emotional reasons. People just don't randomly get sick. I ask people to tell me what was happening in their lives at the time the problem started. For example liver problems are about a couple of things.. repressed anger and/or lack. It could be lack of money, respect, love, peace.... When we uncover what it could be then I use energy therapy to help them to forgive and let it go.

Sciatica is almost always about goals that are unmet or blocked. Kidney issues often are about feeling powerless, giving up on life. Again I use energy therapy to help let go of these issues.

Torquemada
captain of 100

Post by Torquemada »

Melissa wrote:How are these things remedied so quickly? What do you do?
I ask questions of the client, What was happening around the time of start of the problem? For example frozen shoulder is about feeling judged. I ask were you having a problem with somebody? Often they say no. But with more questioning the event comes to memory. Once the correlation between the event(s) is seen then the pain often is instantly released. If not, then I use energy therapy and that will finish it off.

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

Torquemada wrote:
Melissa wrote:How are these things remedied so quickly? What do you do?
I ask questions of the client, What was happening around the time of start of the problem? For example frozen shoulder is about feeling judged. I ask were you having a problem with somebody? Often they say no. But with more questioning the event comes to memory. Once the correlation between the event(s) is seen then the pain often is instantly released. If not, then I use energy therapy and that will finish it off.
It would be interesting to spend an afternoon with you. :)

David Cassani
captain of 10

Post by David Cassani »

Living Foods are so simple and powerful in cleansing us spiritually and physically. Let the spirit guide our healing and learn to listen to the seven centers in the body ...found in all major religions and our own. http://www.simplelivingcenters.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The latter day David

derrlf
captain of 10

Re: Alternative Solutions Forum--Cattle are Good for the Environment

Post by derrlf »

The Creator wrote: October 27th, 2010, 9:05 pm Welcome to the new alternative forum on the LDS Freedom Forum.

Yes, much of what we discuss on the forum is not main-stream to begin with, but this 'alternative' section is for alternative solutions.

Myself and many others on this forum, at one point in our life, went through an awakening, a realization that much of what we've been taught all of our lives is a lie, we've been deceived, history has been re-written and many truths have been hidden. (Or maybe it's just me :D)

Satan is in control and has infiltrated and/or influenced many institutions and aspects of life including government, religion, science, health, medicine, education, etc.

This 'alternative' area of the forum is meant for providing alternative, or better, solutions to the mainstream offering. Keep in mind this is for solutions rather than just news about such things....
We've been mislead for decades by radical environmentalists about the impact of cattle on the environment. Their main concern seems to be methane (i.e. cow farts and belching) and its supposed impact on Climate Change. But also stories about over-grazing and guilting people for not being vegetarians. In reality, cattle--specifically ruminants--are good for the environment. The great plains was maintained by the periodic migration of American bison. Without them the top-soil would have dried-up, blown away, and become a desert--like the Sahara. Dan Daggett is a friend of mine who lives in Arizona. Dan's book Gardeners of Eden: Rediscovering Our Importance TO Nature details the benefit of cattle to the land--even recovering desert land by using cattle. He has lots of side-by-side comparison photos of land that was "protected" from human use by fencing it off, versus land that was used for cattle grazing. Land that was "protected" dried up and became a desert, but land that was grazed thrived. If you google Dan Daggett, there's also lots of good YouTube videos too. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2MMDq14j8 )

Here's another must-read book, if you want to really understand this topic -- Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat: Why Well-Raised Meat Is Good for You and Good for the Planet. This book addresses 3 main topics--the environment, health benefits of eating meat, and ethical issues of eating animals.

In a different post I also mentioned the book The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat, and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet by Nina Teicholz. Her book details the fallacies and fraud of the US Dietary Guidelines.

TheUnifiedTheory
captain of 100

Post by TheUnifiedTheory »

derrlf wrote: October 13th, 2020, 9:59 pm
The Creator wrote: October 27th, 2010, 9:05 pm Welcome to the new alternative forum on the LDS Freedom Forum.

Yes, much of what we discuss on the forum is not main-stream to begin with, but this 'alternative' section is for alternative solutions.

Myself and many others on this forum, at one point in our life, went through an awakening, a realization that much of what we've been taught all of our lives is a lie, we've been deceived, history has been re-written and many truths have been hidden. (Or maybe it's just me :D)

Satan is in control and has infiltrated and/or influenced many institutions and aspects of life including government, religion, science, health, medicine, education, etc.

This 'alternative' area of the forum is meant for providing alternative, or better, solutions to the mainstream offering. Keep in mind this is for solutions rather than just news about such things....
We've been mislead for decades by radical environmentalists about the impact of cattle on the environment. Their main concern seems to be methane (i.e. cow farts and belching) and its supposed impact on Climate Change. But also stories about over-grazing and guilting people for not being vegetarians. In reality, cattle--specifically ruminants--are good for the environment. The great plains was maintained by the periodic migration of American bison. Without them the top-soil would have dried-up, blown away, and become a desert--like the Sahara. Dan Daggett is a friend of mine who lives in Arizona. Dan's book Gardeners of Eden: Rediscovering Our Importance TO Nature details the benefit of cattle to the land--even recovering desert land by using cattle. He has lots of side-by-side comparison photos of land that was "protected" from human use by fencing it off, versus land that was used for cattle grazing. Land that was "protected" dried up and became a desert, but land that was grazed thrived. If you google Dan Daggett, there's also lots of good YouTube videos too. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2MMDq14j8 )

Here's another must-read book, if you want to really understand this topic -- Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat: Why Well-Raised Meat Is Good for You and Good for the Planet. This book addresses 3 main topics--the environment, health benefits of eating meat, and ethical issues of eating animals.

In a different post I also mentioned the book The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat, and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet by Nina Teicholz. Her book details the fallacies and fraud of the US Dietary Guidelines.
You're still asleep.

"Beef" that's sold in chain supermarkets doesn't come from cows. I've traveled all over the country - Wyoming, Colorado, California, Texas, etc. - and I can tell you this: To satisfy America's desire for meat, there ought to be massive herds of millions of cows all over the country.

There aren't.

On a related note, when's the last time you saw 'em build a new cemetary? More than 7,000 people die every day in the U.S.A.
The average American can't afford a trip to the doctor's office, let alone a funeral.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/wr/mm6826a5.htm

TheUnifiedTheory
captain of 100

Post by TheUnifiedTheory »

derrlf wrote: October 13th, 2020, 9:59 pm

You're still asleep.

"Beef" that's sold in chain supermarkets doesn't come from cows. I've traveled all over the country - Wyoming, Colorado, California, Texas, etc. - and I can tell you this: To satisfy America's desire for meat, there ought to be massive herds of millions of cows all over the country.

There aren't.

On a related note, when's the last time you saw 'em build a new cemetary? More than 7,000 people die every day in the U.S.A.
The average American can't afford a trip to the doctor's office, let alone a funeral.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/wr/mm6826a5.htm

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I will enjoy reading submissions to this forum.
Creating it was an excellent idea.
In my family we have used homeopathy and other alternatives, as well as essential oils, for many years now.
I witnessed three of my children cured, literally overnight, from asthma, by the appropriate used of homeopathic remedies.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Robin Hood wrote: October 15th, 2020, 6:59 am I will enjoy reading submissions to this forum.
In my family we have used homeopathy and other alternatives, as well as essential oils, for many years now.
I witnessed three of my children cured, literally overnight, from asthma, by the appropriate used of homeopathic remedies.
Now you need to tell us how your children were cured of asthma:)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

True wrote: October 15th, 2020, 7:49 am
Robin Hood wrote: October 15th, 2020, 6:59 am I will enjoy reading submissions to this forum.
My three oldest children all suffered from asthma. They were having to attend the asthma clinic at the local doctors surgery and were all on inhalers.
This went on for some time. My eldest son was the worst of the three, with a very strong inhaler prescription containing high levels of steroids.
We took them to see a homeopath. He asked lots of questions of them and us.
Then he would place a white tablet on the back of the childrens hand and dowse using a crystal. It would spin. If it spun one way it would mean that remedy wouldn't work, another way it would. He would then determine which of the positive remedies would be most effective.
Each child was given two little white tablets. We were told to give them one that evening and the other the following morning. We were told they would have a mild asthmatic episode, and then be fine.
We did as we were instructed. They were cured of asthma immediately.... all three of them.
Some time later we were contacted by our doctor enquiring why our children had stopped attending the asthma clinic. We told him we had treated them with homeopathy and they were now cured. The doctor said that was great.
They had an appointment with the doctor and he confirmed that there no longer appeared to be a problem.
He was open to alternative treatments generally, and later qualified as an acupuncture practioner and offered acupuncture at his surgery.
My children have not had any problems since and are completely free of asthma and have been for 25 years.

James Paul
captain of 100

Post by James Paul »

I have lived a few decades longer than most. I have been in the midst of the shot racket since it began. In order to start school in 1941, we had to have 1 shot. Diphtheria was a stand alone shot with no warning labels as I recall. A couple of months later, the town Dr tlod my mother a NEW shot for Whooping Cough had just need released and it would be a good idea for me to have it. WRONG> I prompty got the Whooping Cough and missed 6 weeks of the First grade. Small pox was the only other shot I had UNTIL the Army decided everyone was a free test market for un tested drugs. We all got sick everytime we got another batch of jabs. I recall 4 in one arm and 2 in the other, all in an assembly line walking between rows of the needle jabbers..

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Robin Hood wrote: October 17th, 2020, 2:02 am
My three oldest children all suffered from asthma. They were having to attend the asthma clinic at the local doctors surgery and were all on inhalers.
This went on for some time. My eldest son was the worst of the three, with a very strong inhaler prescription containing high levels of steroids.
Then he would place a white tablet on the back of the childrens hand and dowse using a crystal. It would spin. If it spun one way it would mean that remedy wouldn't work, another way it would. He would then determine which of the positive remedies would be most effective.
Each child was given two little white tablets. We were told to give them one that evening and the other the following morning. We were told they would have a mild asthmatic episode, and then be fine.
We did as we were instructed. They were cured of asthma immediately.... all three of them.
Some time later we were contacted by our doctor enquiring why our children had stopped attending the asthma clinic. We told him we had treated them with homeopathy and they were now cured. The doctor said that was great.
They had an appointment with the doctor and he confirmed that there no longer appeared to be a problem.
He was open to alternative treatments generally, and later qualified as an acupuncture practioner and offered acupuncture at his surgery.
My children have not had any problems since and are completely free of asthma and have been for 25 years.
Do you know what was in the white tablets? The cure? Because that is amazing.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

True wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:40 am
Each child received a remedy suited to their constitution, tailored to their individual needs. I don't remember details now, but I'll ask my wife. She may remember.

I was a sceptic regarding homeopathy and alternative therapies generally until this happened. Since then my wife became very interested and read the Materia Medica and studied the subject a great deal. She became quite proficient and treated all of us for various issues over the years.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Robin Hood wrote: October 20th, 2020, 2:31 pm
True wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:40 am

Each child received a remedy suited to their constitution, tailored to their individual needs. I don't remember details now, but I'll ask my wife. She may remember.

I was a sceptic regarding homeopathy and alternative therapies generally until this happened. Since then my wife became very interested and read the Materia Medica and studied the subject a great deal. She became quite proficient and treated all of us for various issues over the years.
It wouldn't surprise me if she had quite a bit of revelation regarding what to use as well.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Same gender attraction can be caused by unclean spirits of the opposite gender of the host and some people, all they had to do is cast out once and they were cured.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Would you pm me the name of the doctor? Thanks so much!

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

XEmilyX wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 10:06 pm
Would you pm me the name of the doctor? Thanks so much!
Unfortunately this was all 25+ years ago. The homeopath was an old man at that time, and died several years back.

SunriseBoy
captain of 100

Post by SunriseBoy »

ChelC wrote: October 28th, 2010, 11:21 am I hope some women will chime in about the natural birth stuff. I may never have the joy of giving birth again, but I still like to research about it and pretend I have normal fertility. :)

I had to take medicine to stop contractions with my younger son (my only pregnancy). They started pretty early on. He ended up coming 5 weeks early by their dating but actually it was about six weeks. I know the exact day because when you have to get a shot in the hiney to get pregnant, there isn't really any question. :lol:

Anyhow, he made an early appearance. I also happened to have a bad case of the flu at that time. The hospital pumped me full of so much stuff that after the birth I told people my time from pitocin to delivery was about 20 minutes, when in reality it was hours. I was high as a kite.

Long story short, my son was born with the help of forceps and vaccum and he wouldn't take a breath. We actually think that though he was early, he would have been okay if not for all the drugs. My blood pressure dropped dangerously low when I was given the epidural, and the NICU doctors think he aspirated fluid at that time. He stayed a week in the NICU because of temperature problems, feeding problems and jaundice, and he had a terrible bruise from the vacuum and black eyes as well.

Needless to say, I'm interested in alternative, but because of the preterm labor, I'm interested in something more like a natural birth with a midwife at the hospital where NICU services would be immediately available.

I hope someone will post some feedback on the subject... though I certainly have lots of time given the cobwebs in my uterus.
Well, my five kids were all born at home (unvax), and they are all big, strong, tough, self supporting, productive individuals.
Go to doctors and hospitals at your own peril!

AhhhRighteous
Hi, I'm new.

Post by AhhhRighteous »

I’ve been sitting on the fence for a few months. I’ll jump in on this one. Most of what many doctors do is for their convenience, or to cover themselves or the hospital.

My wife has had our children in all different ways (except with an epidural) Our first was in a hospital with a midwife, our second was in a hospital with a doctor our third was with a midwife at their birthing center and our last two soon to be three have been at home. The first came out blue, he was fine, still taken care of at home by the midwife. The second had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck when he came out... also fine. Things the hospital would’ve freaked out about, but our experienced midwife calmly dealt with. Not all midwives just like not all doctors however are not created equal, I recognize that, but we would far rather give birth at home, it’s a much more peaceful experience.