Voter fraud in Utah and Salt Lake Counties

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.

Was Voter Fraud Committed in the 2006 Off-year Elections?

Poll ended at January 6th, 2007, 2:33 pm

Yes
67%
No
No votes
Don't Know
33%

Total votes: 3
jonholb55
captain of 100

Voter fraud in Utah and Salt Lake Counties

Post by jonholb55 »

I was very disturbed by reports this morning that the voting machines did not work in Utah County. This same thing happened in Salt Lake County, district #28, next to Highland High School. Voters were turned away and not offered a provisional ballot. For some people, this was their only opportunity to vote. Please let's disuss this topic, whether you decide to vote in this poll or not.
Last edited by jonholb55 on November 7th, 2006, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonholb55
captain of 100

Voter Fraud Respnse

Post by jonholb55 »

I do belive that fraud was committed. The new voting machines were used in the primary elections and early voting. There was plenty of time to resolve any problems with the new machines. Since the Repulican Party controls Utah, this problem is of their making. The Bobsey Twins of political corruption, Joe and Chris Cannon and any of their confederates, need to be investigated by the appropriate law enforcement agencies and punished if guilt can be proven.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I have no way of knowing whether or not fraud was committed, but I don't trust electronic voting for sure! Also those hard copy printouts look like they would take forever to count! I see a nightmare in the making... and definitely the possibility of fraud.