Mark Shurtleff for Senate... Thoughts?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Mark Shurtleff for Senate... Thoughts?

Post by shadow »

They are a very good group.
I was disappointed Watts was re-elected. I don't live in Logan but my office is there. I had to experience the unannounced fire-mans inspection where they charged me x amount of dollars to inspect my office inside a building that was already inspected :roll: . I'd dare say Logan is the most anti-rights pro communist place I've been. They (the citizens) don't realize this of course. The landlord issue drives me up the wall, as does the parking strip actions that took place. Of course they didn't take place as a blanket rule; across the street from the Temple on the west side the businesses there can park on the strip. Logan is still a "good ol" boys town. It's not surprising to know that prior to Shurtleffs state position he was Cache County Attorney General. The police loved him :lol:

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Re: Mark Shurtleff for Senate... Thoughts?

Post by MasterOfNone »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOhXPqiu7vU

She sounds like the real deal. I was trying to work out what books were on her bookcase. I made out:

"An Enemy Hath Done This"
"Atlas Shrugged"
What look like a couple of NCCS books on biographies of the Founders.

Anyone see anymore? My eyesight is not what it used to be...

But if she's reading books like this then she'd have my vote (if I did not live thousands of miles away ;) )