The President/Prophet prior to the second coming!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The President/Prophet prior to the second coming!

Post by Silver »

the_sign wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:01 am
David Cassani wrote: January 13th, 2017, 5:55 amDavid Cassani is my name. My name means House of David in Italian,
Out of curiosity, have you ever read or heard of, or visited the House of Loreto :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_della_Santa_Casa
It appears that David hasn't logged in to LDSFF since April 29th.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

This prophecy is talking about Jesus Christ.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

1ofthe144000hp's wrote: August 8th, 2009, 8:28 pm Who will be the Prophet on the earth prior to Christ coming to the new Jeruselem? I heard the prophets first name will be David, but the member who told me gave me no reference. Has anyone heard of this? If it's true it might be David A. Bednar! Any thought on this would be appriciated. Thanks
The first three kings foretold in Daniel 11:2 are envoys to the Book of Daniel as kings of Persia representing (given Christian names in parentheses) :

first, China and the army (John)

second, Russia and the navy (Robert)

third, the United States of America and the air force (David).

So the prophecy can be confirmed as such.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

the_sign wrote: July 24th, 2017, 1:31 pm
1ofthe144000hp's wrote: August 8th, 2009, 8:28 pm Who will be the Prophet on the earth prior to Christ coming to the new Jeruselem? I heard the prophets first name will be David, but the member who told me gave me no reference. Has anyone heard of this? If it's true it might be David A. Bednar! Any thought on this would be appriciated. Thanks
The first three kings foretold in Daniel 11:2 are envoys to the Book of Daniel as kings of Persia representing (given Christian names in parentheses) :

first, China and the army (John)

second, Russia and the navy (Robert)

third, the United States of America and the air force (David).

So the prophecy can be confirmed as such.
But it has also been prophesied that the envoy for what remains of the United States will die suddenly (this has at least been due to the manner in which he was attacked).

The recent shooting in West Goshen, PA is partly a visitation against that manner of attack.

He seems to be holding his own yet, however.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Interesting...

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion

I believe this has already long been fulfilled, and he isn't a "prophet" to the Jewish people at all. He is simply their founding leader. We have George Washington as our founding leader and President, and he is the analog of Washington to the State of Israel.

https://www.lds.org/ensign/1972/05/the- ... l?lang=eng

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7053 ... -Jews.html

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Technically speaking, the three former super powers are annihilated :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... 96-a-d#577

But some translations use "subdued" rather than "annihilated".

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

The annihilation of the super powers occurred as early as June 25, 1996 A.D.

But two of the envoys to the Book of Daniel who represent these powers are still alive today.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hello, Good morning.

Yes, Boo and Robinhood seem to be on the right track.

The question is not specifically "who will be the Prophet when Christ comes?"
but more...
...."how long do we have until Christ Comes?"...then we can estimate who the prophet will be.

From my research in the book, I see A LOT of events that must take place according to the scriptures. Many of them can overlap, but many of them cannot. Thus, the timeline is still pretty far. It's not next year.

However, it's not 500 years out, either.

Personally, with the research that has been done, I don't think I can answer that question. I can only show what events come in order. It's anybodies guess as how long those events will take.

Does that make sense?

See a good flow of events in the presentation

"What the Scriptures Say About Donald Trump - How Long Will He Last?"

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/prese ... ras-eagle/

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

James-T-Prout wrote: November 27th, 2017, 7:00 pm "What the Scriptures Say About Donald Trump - How Long Will He Last?"

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/prese ... ras-eagle/

James, are you going to make the time to make more videos on youtube anytime soon?

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

francisco.colaco wrote: January 11th, 2017, 12:38 pm Moreover, there is that little statement that, in 1980, the two witnesses were living and had already received the Aaronic Priesthood.
Where did you get that info?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

LdsMarco wrote: November 28th, 2017, 10:18 am
francisco.colaco wrote: January 11th, 2017, 12:38 pm Moreover, there is that little statement that, in 1980, the two witnesses were living and had already received the Aaronic Priesthood.
Where did you get that info?
francisco.colaco discussed this in another thread (see below). It is a quote he remembers, but nobody is able to find it.
francisco.colaco wrote: July 30th, 2015, 3:35 am
Hogmeister wrote:Something to consider. There is a lot of symbolism going on in revelation chapter 11. Could the 2 witnesses (olive trees often represent peoples or nations rather than individuals) be referring not to individuals but to powerful nations that will subject the rest of the world by their power (there is a lot of resources spent to conduct wars, economic wars, weather wars and biological wars previously and in the future as an example). I do not have in vision Elder Bednar tormenting/oppressing the world (read the whole chapter to see the kind of witnesses they are/will be). When these "nations" die the rest of the world will rejoice. The "nations" will be resurrected but on a more righteous level (taken from Sodom and Egypt to heaven/Zion symbolically). I believe USA (and russia/soviet? England?) has had this power over the nations of the earth (even to keep the state of Israel mostly safe) but it is waning. Perhaps we should not take 1260 days or 3,5 days literally. The beast out of the bottomless pit (the great conspiracy fact or the "NWO" - fiat money is a bottomless mine/resource to make war/oppress with) will overcome these powerful and lately oppressive (due to the NWO agenda) end time witnesses/nations and the deceived world will rejoice with their realized "NWO" (beast) for a short time.
Hogmeister: the Lord has been inquired and said the two witnesses are two prophets, individuals therefore, raised to the jewish nation. Quoting D&C 77:
15 Q. What is to be understood by the two witnesses, in the eleventh chapter of Revelation?

A. They are two prophets that are to be raised up to the Jewish nation in the last days, at the time of the restoration, and to prophesy to the Jews after they are gathered and have built the city of Jerusalem in the land of their fathers.
Emphasis mine.

Note that Marion G. Romney have said the two witnesses are living and had (in 1979, time of the utterance) recently received the Aaronic Priesthood. I cannot find the quote anywhere, but here in LDS Freedom Forum Eric has read it also (this thread, last page, about 2/3 down). I had no remembrance of the word "recently" until I read what Eric wrote here, by the way.

The Battle of Armaggedon will be fought in Jerusalem at (in and around) the Valley of Meggido, a large valley by itself. The Anti-Christ will make an all-or-nothing assault against the only people that do not bow to him, the jewish people. The Americas will be probably (or most certainly) away from his attention at that moment, neutralised and in strife. He will probably not even notice the rise of Zion.

The two prophets are to minister unto the Jews at *the land of their fathers*, meaning Jerusalem and a Greater Israel. Even Nephi calls it so.

By the time of the Battle of Armageddon some jews will have seen the Saviour, and converted. The Saviour will come to the temple of Jerusalem seven years before the second coming, after the temple is consecrated. I dare to say also, seven years before he will appear also in Zion, in Adam-ondi-Ahman. That, in my opinion, will put Adam-ondi-Aman in 2022 or 2029, in or just after a sabbatical year, and the second coming to around 2036 or 2043. The jewish tradition says that the saviour will come in or just after a sabbatical year, and that is why I think all these manifestation of Jesus Christ will come related to sabbatical years.

I might have also read somewhere that the second coming will occur at Easter, but I am not sure if it came from LDS authorities or jewish traditions.

I do not thing the Srcond Coming will come much further than 2043. The two witnesses will be nearing 80 years of age by then. That pretty much sets a soft upper limit. I may be understating what the Lord can do with old and experienced priesthood holders, though.

Of course, I claim no spiritual insight on this matter of timing. I just try my best to cross statements and piece the clues together.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

James-T-Prout wrote: November 27th, 2017, 7:00 pmHello, Good morning.
Where exactly in 2 Esdras (Nehemiah) do you think there is direct reference to Donald Trump? (include chapter and verse)

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

Actually, I have got the information about the two witnesses right in this forum. I have not located any primary reference to the aforementioned proposition, though.

The quote if from Eric, at 14 Jan 2009:

<blockquote>
Normally I do not speculate or throw unsubstantiated stuff into the foray, but I have been looking for years for the quote from Marion G. Romney (around 1980) that said that the two prophets were alive and in the world and that they had recently received their ordinations into the Aaronic Priesthood. I was intrigued because that put them around my age (born in 1966-1968). I have scoured (online) the Ensigns of 1980 and have not found that quote. I know I read it - because it really piqued my curiosity and the distinct thought that they were my age.

viewtopic.php?t=7227#p76574
</blockquote>

I remember having heard about Romney's proposition around 1998. Of course, the George Albert Smith account dismay had not yet made me cynical about what some of my fellow LDS make up in their hollow non-thinking contraptions and present as prophecy.