Law of Attraction, part of the Conspiracy(The Secret)

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
believer
captain of 1,000

Re: Law of Attraction, part of the Conspiracy(The Secret)

Post by believer »

One time on a fifth Sunday, the Bishop spoke to the joint R.S. & Priesthood meeting. He told us that when Joseph Smith had the first vision, and seemed to be overcome by the power of evil, but because of the power of Heavenly Father and Christ, the evil power left, Joseph Smith did not have the priesthood at that time. So, if we do not have the Priesthood (sisters or children), we have as much power as Joseph did at that time. Anyone with a body has more power than Satan. However, if we allow evil in, then we are giving away our power to Satan.

I think that if we realize this fact, we can be more confident, and not be afraid. In another post I told of the little girls who were about to be sacrificed in a satanistic ritual. The little girls held hands, and sang "I Am a Child of God." The Lord protected them, and made those who were participating in the ritual unable to see the little girls, thus saving their lives.

We need to always live so that we can have that kind of protection. Then , whether we live or die, it is unto the Lord.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

believer wrote:One time on a fifth Sunday, the Bishop spoke to the joint R.S. & Priesthood meeting. He told us that when Joseph Smith had the first vision, and seemed to be overcome by the power of evil, but because of the power of Heavenly Father and Christ, the evil power left, Joseph Smith did not have the priesthood at that time. So, if we do not have the Priesthood (sisters or children), we have as much power as Joseph did at that time. Anyone with a body has more power than Satan. However, if we allow evil in, then we are giving away our power to Satan.

I think that if we realize this fact, we can be more confident, and not be afraid. In another post I told of the little girls who were about to be sacrificed in a satanistic ritual. The little girls held hands, and sang "I Am a Child of God." The Lord protected them, and made those who were participating in the ritual unable to see the little girls, thus saving their lives.

We need to always live so that we can have that kind of protection. Then , whether we live or die, it is unto the Lord.

I agree with what you are trying to say here, but there is a part that I want to clarify. Us having power over Lucifer because we have bodies is not in effect now. From what I have learned it is in reference to outer darkness that those that have bodies will have power over Lucifer then. Now we don't have that kind of power over him just because we have bodies.

Father is the one that does not allow him that power. We rebuke Lucifer in the name of Jesus Christ, not by the power within us. He is not allowed to destroy us for it is not Fathers will. We do not rebuke Satan Christ does. Through our faith he has no power over us. We have nothing to fear for the Lord shall protect us. We can rebuke evil spirits including Lucifer through pray and holding up our right hand and rebuking them in the name of Jesus Christ. But even then it is a battle to get him to leave. If he does not want to leave Christ has to be the one to make him go. Example below of Moses.

I agree with what you are trying to say here, just I felt it was important to clarify that part. I read it before here and was going to comment. It is said quite often in the church.

Moses could not cast out Satan out with out the Lords help.

L. Edward Brown, “‘Pray unto the Father in My Name’,” Ensign, May 1997, 78

"Moses had learned something about himself. He was a son of God. Oh, how important it is that our children be reminded of this truth. And Moses commanded Satan to leave, but to no avail. And Satan was angry. Moses again commanded him to depart, and Satan cried and ranted upon the earth, again refusing to leave (see Moses 1:18–19).
Moses then realized that he had a major challenge on his hands. This was no ordinary person. He was fearsome, angry, and powerful. Moses wanted no part of this and commanded boldly, “Depart from me, Satan, for this one God only will I worship, which is the God of glory. And now Satan began to tremble, and the earth shook” (Moses 1:20–21).
Here was a power that was dark and bitter. How could Moses withstand such? In this great moment of crisis, “Moses received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, depart hence, Satan” (Moses 1:21). He now appealed to a power beyond his own. He tapped into a source of strength and authority through the Lord Jesus Christ, a power which Satan could not defy. “And it came to pass that Satan cried with a loud voice, with weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth; and he departed hence, even from the presence of Moses, that he beheld him not” (Moses 1:22)."

As this says Lucifer is very powerful, you must appeal to the power beyond your own for help. We can not cast him out by our own power. That in no way should make us not feel safe, we are very safe in the Lords hands.

I agree when we sin we yeild our power to him to have influnence over us. We give him power over us. We let evil in.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

Bella and others,

I'm sorry. I did not say that right. It is always the Lord's power over Satans. I was trying to say that just because someone does not hold the Priesthood, does not mean that we are alone. The Savior is always there with us and will help us in those kinds of situations, just like he did Joseph Smith, Moses, and those little girls.

One word of caution though. If we are someplace where we should not be, doing some-thing we should not be doing, or going against the promptings of the Holy Ghost, we may not have that protection.

believer

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

I thought that was what you were trying to say. That is why I said clarify :wink:

Dr. Mindbender
captain of 50

Post by Dr. Mindbender »

Are the humanists (objectivists/atheists) also part of the New Age Conspiracy? I know a lot of people now look to reason or logic to justify their unbelief in God and think that all religion is set up for the purpose of keeping people under subjugation.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

Dr. Mindbender wrote:Are the humanists (objectivists/atheists) also part of the New Age Conspiracy? I know a lot of people now look to reason or logic to justify their unbelief in God and think that all religion is set up for the purpose of keeping people under subjugation.
Atheists are actually converting over to the "new spirituality" of the "Divine within" the belief that we are all "gods". Traditional Humanists are loosing their followers into this new form of Spiritual Humanism. From what I have seen this was the plan all along. They first taught the idea of atheism to break from a belief in a God then once people started to feel the missing void of spirituality they introduce them to this “new” belief system. It is still very atheistic, what it teaches is you are God there is no God that will judge you. They redefine God as just a source energy or a collective consciousness. It is a very easy transition from pure atheism to these original Occult teachings. Occultists have always been involved in Humanism and Communism. It really has never been pure atheism. Even at the hight of Soviet Atheism they spoke of attracting cosmic energy to guide the nation. The roots of communism are more correctly related to the occult then what we think the definition of atheism is. The first Occult writings brought to the west of the Secret doctrines of the ancient wisdom mysteries was written by a Russian Princess Helena Blavatskay. She was the first to document in writings what has only been taught master to pupil via secret oaths and initiations since the begining of time. They call this the "Divine Plan" from Lucifer.

The occult also teaches of the evils of Monothestic religions being used only to control people.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

:?:
Last edited by LukeAir2008 on April 23rd, 2009, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

The world is going to be told that for millenia this great truth has been hidden, and lucifer will be openly worshipped. Only
This is exactly what the adversary wants! He is not content just to destroy many souls. He wants to be openly worshipped by the masses! I fear that when he openly declares himself, many will be deceived for the very reason you state....lack of knowledge about the Savior and God. I wonder how many "christians" will fall for this great deception. I have read some comments on various U-tube videos about Maitreya and it does appear that some people already know that he's an anti-christ. So hopefully many will see this ruse for what it is.