Good and Bad Intelligence, How I Converted My Satanic Personalities

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Good and Bad Intelligence, How I Converted My Satanic Personalities

Post by Elizabeth »

Juliet, Have those who perpetuated your suffering and abuse been exposed and punished ?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Elizabeth wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 6:05 pm Juliet, Have those who perpetuated your suffering and abuse been exposed and punished ?
Thank you, um NO. Both the police and the bishops laughed when I told them. I have tried several investigation companies but no one seems interested. It is very hard to bring up 'satanic' in any abuse allegations. It is also very hard to prove anything from flash back memories, even though my own children are witnesses.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

How tragic. Try again, surely someone will take action.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Elizabeth wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 6:36 pm How tragic. Try again, surely someone will take action.
Thank you. It is really hard for me because I have to battle my own denial and crazy programming. It is also complicated because most abusers are also victims, and to press charges may do more harm than good. What every body needs is a chance to come forward and heal without fear of being incarcerated. But I don't know how to go about that except to keep spreading the message.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

So sad Juliet. God bless you as you put this all behind you and live for the future.

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

preach my gospel chapter five, how to develop christlike atributtes?