psychics/dreams....

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

psychics/dreams....

Post by sushi_chef »

"Illuminati Prediction Cards (What kind of a game is this???)
A. As I tune into this I get a sick feeling in my stomach... I see this blue print laid out on a table that outlines a plan for the PTB to keep and maintain control over the ages....
"
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.jp/2016/04 ... -kind.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“Trump Has Already Been Chosen Two Years Ago”
http://z3news.com/w/trump-chosen-two-years-ago/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

FamilyFunnyFarm
captain of 50

Re: psychics/dreams....

Post by FamilyFunnyFarm »

911 and the Boston Marathon were portrayed in television before happening. Either they were false flags or eery coincidence.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

FamilyFunnyFarm wrote:911 and the Boston Marathon were portrayed in television before happening. Either they were false flags or eery coincidence.
Or perhaps those television programs were inspired from a negative source... :-?

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

SmallFarm wrote:
FamilyFunnyFarm wrote:911 and the Boston Marathon were portrayed in television before happening. Either they were false flags or eery coincidence.
Or perhaps those television programs were inspired from a negative source... :-?
Or perhaps those events were inspired from television. :-?

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

I think it was the Simpsons, or Family Guy, not sure, but they predicted 9/11.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Hivetyrant36 wrote:I think it was the Simpsons, or Family Guy, not sure, but they predicted 9/11.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ kinda blurrly remembers, that was sometime between 1996 and/untill 98/99, (why 96, moved in to the current location in 96), in the front space of a house, 4 or 5 blocks away from the place sushi_ lives, a ban(commercial type vehicle) parked showing its flank, and had a semi photo like stuff painted in it. and in the middle, there were two buildings depicted, yes, they were ny wtc, and in the right upper corner, a hand with spray can shown and one edge of gray stuff sprayed reached diagonally to the left bottom corner and the other right bottom, and that sprayed one did not cover/erase the bottom half of the buildings, instead went backside so that whole buildings stood out....

sushi_ had seen that ban often in sunday mornings while walking to church, and of course never has had guts to visit/ask about it as usual, that house looks like a building contractors....

:-B

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

I used to read postings where the ppl would state that for some reason the public would be shown what was going to happen in the near future. Nobody had an explanation for it at the time & I wondered why it was as it seemed to be a pattern. It's done so that your creative powers are inducted into the fulfillment of that thing. Go back & look at the times your prayers have been powerfully answered. You will see the involvement of your imagination, visualizations & emotions & feelings. I wanted a horse for many years as a child, finally the day came that everything lined up. I created it through my desire, the horse that I had created in my imaginings (feisty & fast, a show off that would rear on demand) the joy that I felt even before he was mine, I felt the joy and gratitude that I knew I would feel in owning my own horse. 2 days later after pulling all of the ingredients together of properly seeking, a family friend called my father & gifted me a feisty perfect pony.

So if you want to create something negative then supply the imagery & suck them into the emotions and feelings of what if? What if you were caught in a devastating violent situation? What if? How would you feel? Get a million plus ppl to feel what it would be like, the sadness, the helplessness, the mourning.... You just created a reality. The power of your emotions create your reality.

There is a powerful story in a video on youtube by Greg Braden. It's called the Lost Mode of Prayer. He tells how during a severe drought in the 80s he accompanied a Native American up on a mountain. He expected to watch a ceremonial rain dance to solicit rains for the area. Instead the man he was with briefly hopped out of the pickup and walked around then hopped back in the truck. Greg was confused and asked what was up. The man taught him how to pray. To not acknowledge a lack of rain by praying 'FOR' rain... But rather ignore lack and pray rain. How did he pray? He filled his senses with rain. He felt mud squishing between his toes, he felt the spray on his face and he smelled the wet mesquite in the air, he filled all of his senses with what rain feels like and felt pure gratitude for rain as if it was so already. That night a huge rain storm came. It was not on any radar ahead of time.

We already are creators. We create what we feel. If we are depressed we create realities that validate the depression. Or any other feeling that dominates us. Feel joy and life fulfills that joy. Why do you think the media broadcasts depressive negative garbage 24/7? If you talk about neg things constantly and suck ppl into it, you will create a reality of those emotions.

To quote an awesome teacher, 'what you FEEL you make real'.