has judaisation of mormonism been on going?!?!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

has judaisation of mormonism been on going?!?!

Post by sushi_chef »

"Stephen Covey & the Jewish 7 Habits July 21, 2012
When I read Stephen Covey’s legendary work, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, I was taken aback as I began to list off Torah sources in my head for the principles Covey was so eloquently describing.... "
http://www.aish.com/ci/s/Stephen_Covey_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... abits.html
:-B

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Re: has judaisation of mormonism been on going?!?!

Post by Bee Prepared »

Please explain

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

:-B perhaps mormonisms ideal economic systems characteristic explained as in "the poor shall be exalted, in that the rich are made low"(d$c 104:16) is not mentioned in his book nor torah....or is it?!

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

Eternal principles are always true. Judaism, Mormonism, or motivational speaker. .. God's been giving us the same messages since Adam.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I have felt like this for a while. The old testament is the primary source for many Christians I have come across. To judge good from evil, they watch for signs rather than listen to the spirit. If the media consensus says someone supports god's people, they are good. If their chosen media source says they are against Jewish people they are bad.

This is dangerous because many I have talked to feel justified in war and they talk like we should live eye for an eye. It has happened in many churches and ours is no exception.