is lds church illuminati free??

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

is lds church illuminati free??

Post by sushi_chef »

according to ex-illuminatist john todd, sounds church has been under illuminati international banking system....

2:20-- "John Todd on Atlas Shrugged tcaerotemit 2008/10/09"
"The Illuminati Purpose and Plan for World Takeover February 19, 2014 James Japan
Forward: This is yet another one of John Todd’s talks....There are six areas of society in which the Illuminati intends to rule:

1) Religious
2) Political
3) Economic
4) Educational
5) Military
6) Social
"
http://jamesjpn.net/conspiracy/illumina ... d-takeover
john todd illuminati
http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=john ... 1_sa&x=wrt
. :-B

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: is lds church illuminati free??

Post by JohnnyL »

Free? Oh no, there are wolves among the sheep. They've infiltrated every major church.
Not just the illuminati doing it, either.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Well, since you're only speculating let's hear your theories. I don't believe "infiltration" of the Lord's church is possible.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

ebenezerarise wrote:Well, since you're only speculating let's hear your theories. I don't believe "infiltration" of the Lord's church is possible.
if, by "the Lord's Church" you mean the Church of the Firstborn, I agree with you. if you mean the various iterations of the restored church that have been established in various dispensations over time, I think you're willfully blind to history.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

I think I know church history better than the average bear.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

John Todd was a so called ex illuminati member who in the 1970 s appeared on the scene claiming to have been saved by the lord Jesus Christ. John Todd gave speeches and made recordings preaching to people about the plan of the illuminati to slowly destroy the American economy and then eventually control the entire world. He spoke of the 13 family's or bloodlines at the top the illuminati power structure. He claimed that his last name was really Collins and that Todd was the name he took as a Christian man. He said he was part of the Collins family which is one of the most powerful family's in the illuminati power structure hailing from Scotland. The history of this Collins family is known as one of the first family's to settle here fleeing religious persecution. There are records that show that indeed the family spoke of had a evil past which includes being well known witches and are even from the nearby villages in Salem during the witch trials.

Todd was eventually sent to an insane asylum. [color=#BF000

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

ebenezerarise wrote:I think I know church history better than the average bear.
Undoubtedly so. Please put all that knowledge to work and enlighten me on your thinking.

from my recollection, the Nephite / Lamanite churches were routinely infiltrated by Gadiantons, the ancient Christian church established by Peter was infiltrated and altered, the ancient covenant people Israel were routinely led astray by wicked priests, the Jaredites were overcome, and even Adam's children were all led astray by an "angel of light" who told them to believe not the testimony of Adam and Eve. it seems that " the Church" in all dispensations eventually succumbs to worldliness, necessitating another revelation or a significant bout of repentance. why do you assume the LDS will be different - because God loves us more?

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Obrien wrote:why do you assume the LDS will be different - because God loves us more?
I don't assume that. I've just never seen any evidence of it having happened. Is is possible? Sure. But when in our storied history of the restored Gospel has it even been suggested or hinted? I just said that since rampant speculation seems to be the way of this thread I'd be interested in hearing the theories...or, specifically, WHO?

You know...D. Todd Christofferson has always had something of a subversive look to him...and he's got connections.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

ebenezerarise wrote:
Obrien wrote:why do you assume the LDS will be different - because God loves us more?
I don't assume that. I've just never seen any evidence of it having happened. Is is possible? Sure. But when in our storied history of the restored Gospel has it even been suggested or hinted? I just said that since rampant speculation seems to be the way of this thread I'd be interested in hearing the theories...or, specifically, WHO?
Donald L. Staheli that's who! Donald Lafayette Staheli was an American business executive and was a general authority (a Seventy) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1997 to 2006. Staheli was born in St. George, Utah and was raised in Hurricane, Utah.

Connor Boyack wrote an article on the Council of Foreign Relations back in Oct. 2007:http://www.connorboyack.com/blog/counci ... -relations
and mentioned that Staheli was a member and also a general authority. He tired to find out how Staheli can reconcile being a general authority and a member of the CFR when one is for the sustaining of the U.S. Constitution and the other is anti-Constitution and anti-freedom. Is all Boyack got was a response from Staheli's secretary saying Staheli only regards the CFR as a networking system.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

The Nephite/Lamanite/Jaradite governments were taken over by secret combinations but never the Church. Yes the Nephites did raise up other churches not based on the true principles - right throughout the entire Book of Mormon there were churches established with prophets that never failed.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

John Todd is illuminati. You don't switch sides like he did and live to tell about it. When you are an insider like he claimed to be, you make oaths that require your life if broken.

John Todd is part of the source of the falsehood that the mark of the beast is a microchip or tattoo or barcode or whatever. The Mark of the Beast , in reality, is likely the initiation oaths that the illuminati receive to become illuminati that run counter to the endowment that the true children of Light receive in the Holy Temple. (sealing in the forehead of the righteous).

John Todd was convicted of rape and sexual molestation of children and died in a State mental institution. So much for claiming to be born again. But im sure if he was raised in the illuminati he indured considerable sexual and satanic ritual abuse himself.

As far as the LDS Church goes, baring a Judas, the prophet and vast majority of Apostles and Seventies are true to Jesus Christ. The LDS Church has said it is invested mainlu in real-estate, and farm land which is a solid investment when tribulation strikes.

The LDS Church is NOT overrun by illuminati. But at the same time, there is no stopping the fulfilling of prophecy. The Tribulation and Burning of Babylon is going to occur just as the Bible has foretold.

The priesthood organization of the LDS Church will serve to gather the faithful, rebuild this country and restore Constitutional government.

A better question to ask is if this forum is illuminati free.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

GeeR wrote: Donald L. Staheli that's who! Donald Lafayette Staheli was an American business executive and was a general authority (a Seventy) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1997 to 2006. Staheli was born in St. George, Utah and was raised in Hurricane, Utah.
I know of him -- the Staheli name is a stalwart Utah-Mormon family name. Lots of them amongst the faithful. So...because he was in CFR he's automatically Illuminati?

Fascinating.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

One the one hand, if Mr. Todd really is an illuminati alum, if he turned on them and began revealing their secrets, they would supposedly have the power to have him charged with things he may not have done, convicted, and banished to an insane asylum until he died. He also certainly could have done the horrible things he was convicted of. On the other hand, all you have to do to get attention is claim you're an illuminati alum, charge this group or that of being part of it, and people listen. Somebody has already suggested this board has been "infiltrated." Whose ears perked up? Anybody?

I don't know why anyone would be surprised that an organization as secretive as the Church is, at the top, could harbor something like this and nobody would be the wiser. I also don't know why anyone would be surprised that the Church is above this, and totally free of any kind of corruption/infiltration.

You know what? It's a very, very cool discussion. I'm enjoying it immensely. And there's no way for most of us here to know if there's anything to it or not. But don't think for a minute it's not possible.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

ebenezerarise wrote:
GeeR wrote: Donald L. Staheli that's who! Donald Lafayette Staheli was an American business executive and was a general authority (a Seventy) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1997 to 2006. Staheli was born in St. George, Utah and was raised in Hurricane, Utah.
I know of him -- the Staheli name is a stalwart Utah-Mormon family name. Lots of them amongst the faithful. So...because he was in CFR he's automatically Illuminati? quote]

Isn't that like saying, so...because he was a member of the L.D.S. church he's automatically Mormon? Earlier your say there is no hint of infiltration. Are you not aware of the parable of the wheat and tares? Who do you think the tares in this parable are the innocuous inactive members of the Church?

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

GeeR wrote: Isn't that like saying, so...because he was a member of the L.D.S. church he's automatically Mormon? Earlier your say there is no hint of infiltration. Are you not aware of the parable of the wheat and tares? Who do you think the tares in this parable are the innocuous inactive members of the Church?
Isn't that like saying because he's involved with CFR he's Illuminati? Is everyone associated with CFR Illuminati?

I'm well aware of the wheat and the tares. I see little connection to the so-called Illuminati in that parable.

jockeybox
captain of 100

Post by jockeybox »

When you have as much money as this church does, it is bound to have corruption.

In my opinion, it is foolish to think we are free from infiltration.

The book of Mormon warns us that we'll be blinded by pride.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

ebenezerarise wrote:
GeeR wrote: Isn't that like saying, so...because he was a member of the L.D.S. church he's automatically Mormon? Earlier your say there is no hint of infiltration. Are you not aware of the parable of the wheat and tares? Who do you think the tares in this parable are the innocuous inactive members of the Church?
Isn't that like saying because he's involved with CFR he's Illuminati? Is everyone associated with CFR Illuminati?

I'm well aware of the wheat and the tares. I see little connection to the so-called Illuminati in that parable.
I wouldn't think the secretary in the reception area of the CFR is illuminati nor the mail boy carrier but as you go up the latter, well...
So if you feel there is little connection between the illuminati and tares in the Church then who pray tell do you believe are the tares, the inactive members? The jack-Mormons? Who?

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

jockeybox wrote:When you have as much money as this church does, it is bound to have corruption.
In my opinion, it is foolish to think we are free from infiltration.
The book of Mormon warns us that we'll be blinded by pride.
Simply not true those that lust after money, you can see it in how they dress act and their lifestyles - don't see any of that in senior leadership of the church. The Book of Mormon warns us to listen to the prophets and not be puffed up in the pride of our hearts. Those that condemn the church leadership are the ones who are puffed up in pride.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

This was the condemnation of the Early Church in Missouri. The Missouri Saints according to Sec 101 of the Doctrine and Covenants did not build the temple, and therefore were unable to recognize being infilltrated by the "enemy" or the illuminati. Had the early Saints been more faithful and harkened to the warning of the Book of Mormon about Conspiracy (See Helaman 6), built the temple, they would have "seen the enemy afar off".

Evil cannot bare the covenants of the Temple. They might lie and go to the temple, but they won't be regular attenders. They will have a very difficult time with morality and tithing and being active in the church and sustaining leaders.

Consequently, the Early Saints in Missouri were infilltrated by the illuminati, those illuminati started up the Danites that stirred up considerable trouble with the neighbors, resulting in the expulsion of the Mormon War and the expulsion of the Early Saints from Missouri.

jockeybox
captain of 100

Post by jockeybox »

WarMonger wrote:Simply not true those that lust after money, you can see it in how they dress act and their lifestyles - don't see any of that in senior leadership of the church. The Book of Mormon warns us to listen to the prophets and not be puffed up in the pride of our hearts. Those that condemn the church leadership are the ones who are puffed up in pride.
I seek to remove my pride and remain humble, I appreciate your concern that I don't get puffed up. I don't envy those that lead this church. It is a grave responsibility.

Is leadership exempt from the pride the Book of Mormon speaks of? I don't think so. They may even be more susceptible, in my opinion.

I don't know what they are paid (they won't open the books), so I can only deduce from others writing and make some assumptions.

As I logically look at it, there is some justified cause for concern.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

jockeybox wrote:As I logically look at it, there is some justified cause for concern.
You ignore my point Pride is something one can+'t hide, and those that are prideful don't hide there pride but wear it proudly: in attitude, dress, language used, life style - I see non of this in the senior leadership.
You talk about earnings?? The church leadership were all professionally employed earning good salaries -most likely lost money by being called, and now work like 18hours a day while they could be enjoying retirement - yet you condemn them for being puffed up in pride. I find it totally disgusting and uncalled for, and fault finding where there is no fault.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

GeeR wrote: I wouldn't think the secretary in the reception area of the CFR is illuminati nor the mail boy carrier but as you go up the latter, well...
So if you feel there is little connection between the illuminati and tares in the Church then who pray tell do you believe are the tares, the inactive members? The jack-Mormons? Who?
Not for me to judge really but if I were I'd say those who claim testimony and frankly act differently. There are LOTS of them. And they are active. Church is more a social club to these types -- to see and be seen.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

You might want to consider those who actively are trying to destroy the church from the inside, those that J. Reuben Clark warned us about as "wolves in sheeps clothing who wear the habiliments of the priesthood."

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

My understanding is that to be truly "Illuminati" one has to be from the Tribe of Ephraim as this connects the priesthood given to Abraham's descendants with the more ancient line that ran trough Egypt and back to Sumeria. Joseph was married to the high priest of Egypt's daughter. People often overlook that fact.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

GeeR wrote:You might want to consider those who actively are trying to destroy the church from the inside, those that J. Reuben Clark warned us about as "wolves in sheeps clothing who wear the habiliments of the priesthood."
And who would that be?

I've never seen the leadership of the Church more unified. It's not the days of Hugh B. Brown and Ezra Taft Benson, or even BH Roberts against everyone.

Not seeing the divisions doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm just wondering since this topic is of interest, just who people think these wolves are. One name has been mentioned and he has been dead for five years.

Anyone else?