Are Space Aliens actually Demons?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Simon
captain of 1,000

Re: Are Space Aliens actually Demons?

Post by Simon »

Who do you think are the "sons of God", mentioned in Gen. 6
There are a few theories out there.. Joseph Smith apperently didn't really believe in the watchers, nephilim e.t.c. .. but looking also at the book of Enoch ( and many other books ) there must have been something strange going on these days. It would be interesting to really know who these "fallen angels" were..

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Simon Daum wrote:Who do you think are the "sons of God", mentioned in Gen. 6
There are a few theories out there.. Joseph Smith apperently didn't really believe in the watchers, nephilim e.t.c. .. but looking also at the book of Enoch ( and many other books ) there must have been something strange going on these days. It would be interesting to really know who these "fallen angels" were..
http://femaleilluminati.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scroll down

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

AussieOi wrote:
Simon Daum wrote:Who do you think are the "sons of God", mentioned in Gen. 6
http://femaleilluminati.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scroll down
Vampires? Seriously?

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Here's what confuses me about the story of the fallen angels picking and choosing daughters of man because of their attraction:

Today we have the means through science and technology to 'fabricate' really attractive people. One can only assume that the science and technology they have in the heavens is much much more advanced.

So if I were an angel with super advanced science and technology to perfect the physical body, why in the HEAVENS would I choose a primitive and imperfect body to lust after?

Were the fallen angels attracted to their sweet spirits?

There has to be more to this story...

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Sons of God were those who were righteous, those "of the covenant" or "members of the church" in our vernacular. The daughters of men were those not "in the covenant" thus, in essence, "non-members". Young men leaving their religious beliefs to marry those who did not share these religious beliefs. Nothing strange or supernatural about it.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

A Random Phrase, thank you for clarifying that. That is the best definition and the most accurate. Satan and his followers cannot inhabit bodies and they certainly cannot procreate.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

kathyn wrote:Satan and his followers cannot inhabit bodies and they certainly cannot procreate.
This was the issue I had when I first heard about the idea that the devils were the husbands/partners of mortal women. It's physiologically impossible.

sourcedist
captain of 100

Post by sourcedist »

yeah.. so cain is really the son of adam ?

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

morefiyah wrote:yeah.. so cain is really the son of adam ?
Um. Yes. The Bible plainly states that. The Pearl of Great Price (Moses) also states that.

sourcedist
captain of 100

Post by sourcedist »

of course, i just heard theories that state otherwise.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

A Random Phrase wrote:Sons of God were those who were righteous, those "of the covenant" or "members of the church" in our vernacular. The daughters of men were those not "in the covenant" thus, in essence, "non-members". Young men leaving their religious beliefs to marry those who did not share these religious beliefs. Nothing strange or supernatural about it.
So the Sons of God married the daughters of man and begat giants? Who are the giants? Who are the Nephilum?

This might seem strange but I would like some references to show that "the Sons of God were those who were righteous, those "of the covenant" or "members of the church" in our vernacular."

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Tribunal, the sons of God marrying the daughters of men is a logical conclusion based upon the evidence:
1 - Sons and daughters of God are people who have made a covenant with God, and have become His sons and daughters through covenant (several places in the scriptures).
2 - Sons and daughters of men are perhaps good, but have not become the children of God through covenant.
3 - Sons and daughters of the devil are those who have chosen wickedness.
4 - Devils don't have bodies.
5 - Those without bodies cannot mate with those who have bodies.
6 - Without a successful mating, there is no offspring.

All I can find about giants in that time period are these two scriptures:
Genesis 5:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, they bare children to them, the same became men which were of old, men of reknown.
Moses 7:15 And the giants of the land, also, stood afar off; and there went forth a curse upon all the people that fought against God;
I'm not finding Nephilim/Nephilum in there through looking in my scriptures nor through the topical guide/dictionary (but the topical guide and dictionary don't often include every instance of a word), so I'm unable to comment on that.

But there is nothing in the scriptures I see that say the giants were the offspring of these people.

Some may think it strange, but there are those who think the "giants" refer to dinosaurs. It may seem strange to have them thrown in there when talking about people (I think it strange as well, and I believe these giants were people who were large of stature), but the book of Job does a good job of describing dinosaurs (See Job 40:15-24 and Job 41).

Below, are scriptures that mention humans being sons of God:
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Galatians 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Phillippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
1 John 2:1 BEHOLD, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Mosiah 27:25 And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be born again; yea, born of God, changed from their carnal and fallen state, to a state of righteousness, being redeemed of God, becoming his sons and daughters;
3 Nephi 9:17 And as many as have received me, to them have I given to become the sons of God; and even so will I to as many as shall believe on my name, for behold, by me redemption cometh, and in me is the law of Moses fulfilled.
Moroni 7:26 And after that he came men also were saved by faith in his name; and by faith, they become the sons of God. And as surely as Christ liveth he spake these words unto our fathers, saying: Whatsoever thing ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is good, in faith believing that ye shall receive, behold, it shall be done unto you.
Moroni 7:48 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen.
D&C 11:30 But verily, verily, I say unto you, that as many as receive me, to them will I give power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on my name. Amen.
D&C 25:1 HEARKEN unto the voice of the Lord your God, while I speak unto you, Emma Smith, my daughter; for verily I say unto you, all those who receive my gospel are sons and daughters in my kingdom.
D&C 34:3 Who so loved the world that he gave his own life, that as many as would believe might become the sons of God. Wherefore you are my son;
4 And blessed are you because you have believed;
D&C 35:2 I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who was crucified for the sins of the world, even as many as will believe on my name, that they may become the sons of God, even one in me as I am one in the Father, as the Father is one in me, that we may be one.
D&C 45:8 I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not; but unto as many as received me gave I power to do many miracles, and to become the sons of God; and even unto them that believed on my name gave I power to obtain eternal life.
D&C 76:23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—
24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.
D&C 76:57 And are priests of the Most High, after the order of Melchizedek, which was after the order of Enoch, which was after the order of the Only Begotten Son.
58 Wherefore, as it is written, they are gods, even the sons of God—
59 Wherefore, all things are theirs, whether life or death, or things present, or things to come, all are theirs and they are Christ's, and Christ is God's.
60 And they shall overcome all things.
Moses 6:67 And thou art after the order of him who was without beginning of days or end of years, from all eternity to all eternity.
68 Behold, thou art one in me, a son of God; and thus may all become my sons. Amen.
Moses 7:1 AND it came to pass that Enoch continued his speech, saying: Behold, our father Adam taught these things, and many have believed and become the sons of God, and many have believed not, and have perished in their sins, and are looking forth with fear, in torment, for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God to be poured out upon them.
Moses 8:13 And Noah and his sons hearkened unto the Lord, and gave heed, and they were called the sons of God.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Genesis 6 (KJV)
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

First, in chapter six there is a distiction between mortal men and angelic men. Second, although "sons of God" is found throughout Scripture, the context of the 'sons of God' in Genesis 6 refers to fallen angels, not men who have a covenant with Heavenly Father. Information supporting my claim can be found in Genesis 19, Job 1 and 2, Luke 17, Hebrews 13, Jude 6, and the Book of Enoch.

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

The word "nephilim" comes from the hebrew language, which in our bibles is translated as "the giants"

The bible itselfe does not talk too much about this issue, it basicly is just mentioned in some passages. The apocryphas talk more about this. In short, this is the story:

The sons of god, also called the "watchers" came down to earth from high above. They were 200 men, having 20 leaders. They did not just lust after the human women, but also shared forbidden knowledge ( for example about astronomy, how to build weapens e.t.c. ) .. but they also shared mysterys of god, which didn't please him at all. The children of their interacting, called the nephilim, were swept away with the flood, but the watchers itselfe were to be bound until the last days.

In Matthew 24:37 it says that the last days will be as the days of Noah... and interesting thought also considering this "strange" story.

I am not sure if these sons of god really were "just" rightous men that fell away from the church, even though the solution that it can be explained with the line of seth and the line of cain would be the one I would love most to be true, an who knows what they have been able to do, since cain and his seed made secret oaths with satan...

Mayby there are different kinds of demons. Satan and his spirits, and also other demons that have a physical body, mayby even the fallen angels of old, that have been bound until these days, but that have now been released, and that try to take us away from our faith in Jesus Christ as our saviour by appearing to us as the kind alien neighbour that just wants to help us evolve.

It is very intersting that many alien encounters include the indoctrinating of an occult new age religion. It is also very interesting that any sort of alien terror can be stopped in the name of Jesus Christ ( unless it's humanmade )..Finally, most people having such experiences actually had to do with the occult before.

To me, it is for sure that aliens are demons, and also these fallen angels of old could not have been aliens, simply because interbreeding with aliens would not be possible. The DNA of Chimpanzees is almoust identical to human DNA, but an hybrid of some sort would still not be possible at all. The DNA of these "fallen angels" must have been very human, and in the bible, God also calls them "men"..

Guess there are more questions comming up, as more as you get into it. Whoe where these watchers ??? Where they fallen angels ??? if so, how come they could procreate and posess a body before christs resurrection. Where they fallen men ?? If so, why did they get such strange offspring and how come they knew so much about gods secrets. Were they fallen spirits that somehow posessed the body of a human e.t.c. . guess without modern day revelation there can't be found a convincing answer to this..

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

My belief in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and Scripture, does not preclude me from believing in people from other worlds coming to this one. In fact, it is because of my belief in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and Scripture, that I believe we are not alone in the Universe and those who are not born from our world have and do visit this world.

Something happened about six thousand years ago to establish a race of people who live to a thousand years. Civilizations from throughout history and throughout the world talk about these people as gods and heroes. Something happened with these people that angered Heaveny Father to the point that He was about to cleanse an entire people, an entire plan, and start over.

We are the offspring of something grand, something not of this world. If you read Scripture in it's entirety and compare Scripture to the history of the early civilizations, you can't help but realize that we are not alone.

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

Hey Tribunal,

I see it very similar as you.. Guess we all know that god has created worlds without number.. Couple years back I've been very convinced that mayby some of gods children from other worlds do actually visit our planet... but I am not anymore so sure about it today. When Moses saw all the creations of god, hes asked him about these creations, but god just gave him information about our planet.. In Moses 7:30 it says that there are other worlds, but that the veils are still streched out.... God has created them for his own purpouse.. mayby these other planets have been part of our premortal progression. From these scriptures I would not come to the conclusion that our worlds are not at all in contact .. it actually may be, and I wouldn't be surprised about it.. but I rather believe that they are not.

The annunaki actually are the nephilim.. They proclaimed themselves to be gods, and thats why god always had to remind his people who really was in charge..

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

I just see so many people viewing Scripture through an outdated scientific lense.

Not long ago (about thirty years ago) the greatest scientific minds claimed the earth and our solar system were somehow special, a fluke of nature. That we were the only planet with life in the solar system, and our solar system was the only one among the 200 billion stars in our galaxy, and among the 200 billion galaxies in the known universe.

Now we know that there are billions upon billions of planets in our galaxy and many of them have atmospheres, and water, and maybe even some form of life. We are not alone in the universe. Far from it. Life is very natural throughout the universe.

The same can be said about those who believe in God. Many believe we are the only children of God in all the creations of God. This belief is outdated and is totally contrary to Scripture. We are not alone in the universe. Far from it. Life is very natural throughout all of God's creations.

Heavenly Father may have given commandments to some of his more advanced children that they are not to intermingle with the children on Earth, but don't they have their agency to obey or disobey our Heavenly Father? Who knows? Maybe those who disobey Father with this type of commandment do so at their own expense!

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Note: this comment is "scattered" because my brain is scattered today.
Simon Daum wrote:Heavenly Father may have given commandments to some of his more advanced children that they are not to intermingle with the children on Earth, but don't they have their agency to obey or disobey our Heavenly Father? Who knows? Maybe those who disobey Father with this type of commandment do so at their own expense!
Very interesting idea.

Tribunal, if they are not people such as inhabited the city of Enoch, I don't have any idea who these "sons of God" might be. Physiologically, they cannot be part of the third of heaven who followed Lucifer because they had no bodies. Even now, the only bodies they get are temporarily stolen from those of us who came by our bodies rightfully.

We have the tiniest fraction of our own history from back that far, not even a drop in comparison to a sea, I think. And what we do have is fractionated and incomplete. The only thing I would absolutely rule out is that unembodied demons are the fathers of the giants. As for my understanding (which I stated before), I stick with the sons of God being righteous, even holy/of the city of Zion, men because it makes more sense than any other evidence I've seen.

If you look at Ezekiel chapters one and ten, you will see what seems to look an awful lot like a spaceship.

To me, Genesis 6 does not say that the giants were the offspring of the sons of God. It says, "and also after that". To me, that says the giants were there before the sons of God got together with the daughters of man.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men,
Simon, thank you for explaining nephilim.

This is, indeed, an interesting subject. I wish we had more evidence to come to a clear conclusion.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

"Something happened about six thousand years ago to establish a race of people who live to a thousand years. Civilizations from throughout history and throughout the world talk about these people as gods and heroes. Something happened with these people that angered Heaveny Father to the point that He was about to cleanse an entire people, an entire plan, and start over. "

Just some thoughts on this . . . The long life span ended with the flood - right after the flood it went from 150 years down really fast to about what it is today. I have always believed that - as part of the plan - Heavenly Father gave us a shorter earth life testing period after the flood - not sure why but I do think it was always part of His plan.

Read something interested the other day about the Atlantis civilization - seems to go together with the people who set themselves up as Gods very well - can't wait until we get more info!

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Yes, the life span went down after the flood. Some think that there was a protective moist canopy over the earth that made the whole earth tropical, and that is why we see fossils and such of huge moths, palm fronds, etc. and that this was the reason for the diminished age. Others think it was because people began to eat meat (they get that from the commandment God gave to Noah after the ark rested on land again).

It seems to have everything to do with changed environment, and nothing else.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

The giants of those day were actually the Dinosaurs not humans or aliens. The dinosaurs were killed in the flood. Someday we will find out why our carbon dating does not work. for now it looks like it does work and they were here millions of years ago. I can't wait to find the real truth. This faith stuff is fun and all but once we are proved and then can gain the real truth will be a fun day of learning.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

7cylon7 wrote:The giants of those day were actually the Dinosaurs not humans or aliens. The dinosaurs were killed in the flood. Someday we will find out why our carbon dating does not work. for now it looks like it does work and they were here millions of years ago. I can't wait to find the real truth. This faith stuff is fun and all but once we are proved and then can gain the real truth will be a fun day of learning.
Cyclon, where did you get your information that the giants were the dinosaurs?

According to Genesis 6 the giants were the Nephilim (the fallen), mighty men, men of great stature, men of renown, or men of name. These giants existed before, during, and after the sons of God went to the daughters of man and had children.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

7cylon7 wrote:The giants of those day were actually the Dinosaurs not humans or aliens. The dinosaurs were killed in the flood. Someday we will find out why our carbon dating does not work. for now it looks like it does work and they were here millions of years ago. I can't wait to find the real truth. This faith stuff is fun and all but once we are proved and then can gain the real truth will be a fun day of learning.
I don't remember specific references, but when I was studying science, I found out that things like lightning strikes, or even a plant being under a high-power line could make something appear to be older than it is. As I understand it, the carbon dating assumes a consistent level of something (radiation?) over the last million years, but there's no guarantee that that was the case.

Since the book of Job describes two very large, frightening animals (one apparently water-dwelling and the other apparently land-dwelling), I would suspect that Noah had some kind of dinosaur babies/eggs on board - but that the drastic change in the weather/climate after the flood killed them off (along with the help from humans, who seem always willing to make species disappear, especially if they fear them). Some say the stories in our past about dragons were actually stories about dinosaurs.

serenitylala
captain of 100

Post by serenitylala »

I've been asked in PM to comment concerning this thread...

Today is April the 6th, so happy Atonement/Christ's birthday and Happy anniversary of the Church. :)

Alright, now for the Watchers. They were fallen men, but fallen men of a higher degree of glory. Apparently they violated a celestial law, and were sentenced to a lower degree of glory here, not having violated the law of denying the Holy Ghost, therefore lost their celestial standing but not enough to land them in outer darkness... yet.

Now, this is a hard concept or I should say a difficult doctrine to understand and is often hidden, because the idea of a celestial being falling after a form of resurrection, terrifies most people.
But it is a true principle that you can fall at any step in the Plan... For instance, it says in the scriptures that 'if God were to lie than He would cease to be God' and that is true in every sense of the word. That is why our most high God and Father is perfect, because He continually chooses to keep the laws of Elohim, among the vast other concourses of laws. Hence why He and the Savior are such amazing examples they are for us.

As for the watchers, they violated something significant to get them to fall from their previous glory to end up on the earth as "watchers"... The term "watcher" was originally associated with the assignment they were, and the good ones are given.

The word to watch or to be a watchman in Hebrew is Neph-i, or interestingly Nephi... which is the root for the word Nephilim... which means large children of the Watchers.

Now, during the days the watchers were running amok on the earth were the days of Enoch. Even in the Pearl of Great Price it talks about the giants watching from him from afar. The wickedness spread by these watchers was profound and never before seen, this is because they were taking higher laws and principles... as mentioned in earlier posts by others... the greater more sacred things of the Lord, using them to pretend to be gods again or once more. They in a sense wanted what they once had and were after their indiscretion forbidden to have... which is the continuation of eternal lives through progenity and seed.

Also, the women they took as wives and there were many of them, (these men lived plurality to the extreme) were slated to be given to other men which were righteous... Wives are considered by God the Father to be the highest gifts a man could receive.

Now through these "unholy unions" as the secular world would call them, but the Lord prefers to refer to them as unsanctioned and disobedient... they formed a generation of cannibalistic giants ("of great renown" they called their own children).

This resulted in a desperate need by the line of Seth and Adam's righteous children to keep their lines pure Adam lineage and to avoid corruption by marrying anyone with Watcher lineage. This had to do directly with priesthood lines. This is why when Noah was born, and he glowed with light and spoke from the womb because the Spirit was so strong in him from infancy, that his father panicked and accused his wife of having an affair with a watcher. They had to get Enoch to determine the lineage through prophecy of the child Noah.

The watchers were, for their crimes while upon the earth... sentenced to be sealed up in a prison somewhere upon this earth until the last days when the "great day" of Satan's "power" occurs and they are released for a season... That is that Book of Revelation reference to the pit being opened and things being released.

I don't understand why they weren't sentenced to outer darkness or given the same punishment as Satan, for their actions were similar, but I do know that they still have bodies and power given to them which is destructive and profane... just as Satan has "power and priesthoods."

I was about to describe the watchers to you, but I have been stopped by the Spirit of the Lord. That has already been mentioned elsewhere and to go into the details of these creatures is to steer away from the things of the Lord. It suffices me to say that they were fallen from grace. They fell and great the fall was thereof, no fall was greater save that of perdition... the original perdition. And that is where the outer darkness lies, and they are not yet sentenced to there, neither are the evil spirits that satan reigns over cast there until the end of the millennium when their judgment is brought upon them.

I was going to comment on the "aliens" thing, but I'll just leave it at that. There is no need to debate the "aliens" concept, because "aliens" is a new age or science term that doesn't apply here except to say that something that isn't of your own nation or planet or kindred is considered alien or "gentile".

Be careful of how much you speak of these things, the watchers, they are a dark and disturbing subject that the Lord hasn't revealed much about for reasons... one of Noah's grandson's was punished severely for finding and reading and professing the words of the watchers that he found upon a stone generations after the flood. Some secret combinations should never see the light of day, save to understand that they exist.

Jerry J Fletcher
captain of 100

Post by Jerry J Fletcher »

The question to ask is why would they be sent to THIS earth if indeed the case is as you have stated?