The Law of Attraction and the movie "The Secret"

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
kathyn
captain of 1,000

Re: The Law of Attraction and the movie "The Secret"

Post by kathyn »

Darren, thank you for your response. My question is....why did the anglo-saxon laws disappear from Great Britain which then embraced the feudal system to become a land of lords and serfs? If they had such a good thing going, what happened? I am interested since my ancestors are from Denmark, England and Wales. My heritage suggests that I am from one of the Lost Tribes. My patriarchal blessing identifies me as being from the tribe of Ephraim. (That's surely one of the lost tribes.) It seems a shame to me that the ancient anglo-saxon writings are so neglected by historians. And again, I wonder why that's the case?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

kathyn wrote:Darren, thank you for your response. My question is....why did the anglo-saxon laws disappear from Great Britain which then embraced the feudal system to become a land of lords and serfs? If they had such a good thing going, what happened? I am interested since my ancestors are from Denmark, England and Wales. My heritage suggests that I am from one of the Lost Tribes. My patriarchal blessing identifies me as being from the tribe of Ephraim. (That's surely one of the lost tribes.) It seems a shame to me that the ancient anglo-saxon writings are so neglected by historians. And again, I wonder why that's the case?
For England their problems stemmed from the loss in Europe by the Hanseatic League of the Thirty Years War, that was a death nail for the Hanseatic League from its former status of being the main operative force in Northern Europe. But the Thirty Years War was just a significant battle won by the Great and Abominable Church.

Later in England a decisive blow from the Great and Abominable Church came with the Great Plague of London in 1665 followed by the Great Fire of London in 1666, exterminating many of the leadership of these western settlements of the Hanseatic League. Upon the ashes of the Great Fire of London the Feudalists built the Bank of England to win over the Work Together by the Law, decedents of the Ancient Church, to their way of operation. Luckily a small contingent of Work Together by the Law, decedents of the Ancient Church had moved to New England, away from the nonsense of what had been happening in Europe and England. Paving the way for the the restoration of the Gospel in America.

The continuation of living by the Lord's Goodness mentioned in D&C 86 was continued by the Puritan New Englanders. But the establishment of the Bank of England was the real beginning of the end for living by the Lord's Goodness for the Work Together by the Law, decedents of the Ancient Church in England, at least from it's glory days.

God Bless,
Darren
Bruce Wydner wrote:In the Book of Esdras, in the Apocrypha, there is the story of how it was that when Babylon conquered the Assyrian Empire, that had captured the Ten Tribes of Israel, and those Ten Tribes were then free to go where they wanted to, from their previous Assyrian Captivity, it is said that they agreed, “Let us go to a Northern Land, where Man has never been; and there we will keep the Law that we never kept in our own Land!”

Then, shortly after that time, the Ancestors of the “Germanic Peoples” arrived at what was then a Large Island but is today the Scandinavian Peninsula. These Germanic “Tribes” were “organized” in that day, as they are organized today, exactly in the same Manner in which Moses was instructed by his Father-in-law, who was the Leader of the Church, to organize the Twelve Tribes of Israel, That is, every Germanic “Land” is occupied by a Germanic “Tribe.” Every such Land is then divided into, “Thousands” (“Shires,” in England, “States,” in the USA); those are divided into, “Hundreds” (“Wards,” in some English Shires, “Counties,” in the USA), and those Hundreds were divided down into the “Tenships” (the area of land that was occupied by “Ten Heads of Households,” in Moses’ organization of Israel), which have kept that ancient name of the “Townships,” into which all of Nordic Europe has always been divided, as is most of the USA. These Israelite-organized People lived by the Israelite Seven-day-week, and they had their Religious Meeting on the Seventh Day of those Weeks, which Day they called, “Laws Day,” which, in the History of the Netherlands has always been called by the word, “Zatterdag,” “Laws Day,” in Medieval and Modern Dutch.

At one time, after Joseph had received the First Vision, he wrote that he asked Heavenly Father, “Why did you pick me?” He said that the answer that he received was, “I picked you because of your Family.”

From some of the things that Joseph wrote about, it seems that his very unique oldest Brother, Alvin, was regarded with the highest respect, something of “a hero,” in the area where they lived, near the community of Palmyra, New York. When the tragedy happened of the Medical Mistake that caused Alvin’s death, as he was near the age of 26, Joseph wrote of what a terrible tragedy that was for his Father’s Family. Then he also wrote that it had been revealed to him that, “My Oldest Brother, Alvin Smith, was the handsomest man who ever lived, after Adam and Seth.”

We know that Adam and Seth were “the First Two ‘Patriarchs’ of the Human Family. And, then, in the Old Testament, the records are preserved of the subsequent Patriarchs of the Human Family, “the Oldest, Righteous Son of the Oldest, Righteous Son of Adam,” down to Joshua, who, as “the Prince of the Tribe of Ephraim,” was the 34th Patriarch of the Human Family, after Adam. However, when the Melchizedek Priesthood was taken away, when Moses was taken away, there is no more record of who the Patriarchs of the Human Family, in the Tribe of Ephraim were. Then, it seems, by Heavenly Father making it so that when Alvin was born into the Smith Family he was, “the handsomest man who ever lived,” after the First Two Patriarchs of the Human Family, that was an indication to the Human Family that “the Oldest Righteous Son” of the Descendants of Joseph Smith, Sr. has been the Patriarch of the Human Family.

That is an explanation of why Joseph was told, “I picked you because of your Family.” Also, that is an insight into the 86th Section information that is given in relation to: “you, with whom the priesthood hath continued through the lineage of your fathers─ For ye are lawful heirs, according to the flesh, and have been hid from the world with Christ in God─” That information, in the 86th Section, also seems to be related to the revelation, that was given through the Prophet Joseph, to the LDS People, that, “Your first responsibility is to seek after your dead.”

All of Nordic Europe is divided up into “Townships-Tenships.” Because, in the First Century AD those Townships’ Residents changed, from meeting together on “Laws Day” to meeting together on what, still, in Scandinavia, is referred to as, “SON of God DAY,” and taking what Dark Ages Byzantine Statecraft referred to, in Latin, as, the “communion” of the Lord’s Supper, Dark Ages Byzantine Statecraft began calling those Townships, “Communes.” The person who was over Genealogy for the Church, about whom Church Leaders said, “He knew more about Genealogy that anybody who has ever lived,” whose name was Archibald F. Bennett, oversaw the gathering of the records of so many of the “Townships-Communes” of Nordic Europe.

There are ancient “Sagas,” that were kept, in Iceland, (in secret away from the Medieval Dark Ages Byzantine Statecraft of Europe), which tell the History of Nordic Europe during the “First Millennium” of the Christian Era. School Children throughout Scandinavia are required to learn about those “Ancient Sagas”; however, they are not respected, by the Schools there, as being accurate. However Brother Bennett, the World’s Foremost Expert on the Records of the Townships-Communes of Nordic Europe, used to say, to his Students (of which I was one, in one of the Religion Classes that he taught at BYU) that, “If you put the Records of all of the Communes of Europe together, THEY PROVE THAT THOSE ‘SAGAS’ ARE TRUE!”

“And, what do those Sagas talk about?” They talk about how, in the First Century AD, the Leaders of the Church of the Son of God left Judea (in the area where “the Roman Princes were conquering wide”) and came to Nordic Europe to establish there “the LAW of the GOD of the Bible.”

[Now for the Military History of Europe, in a nutshell, to be able to study which was the reason that I learned to professionally translate 11 of the Languages of Europe into English. And, when Brother Skousen heard this next information that is when he asked me to be his “Joint Author” in writing, “The Fifth Thousand Years,” the History of Europe from the time of the New Testament to the Crusades, during which time the workers of Byzantine Statecraft destroyed so many of the Records of Nordic Europe (except for those of the highly educated people of Iceland, whose Records were kept secret from them) that Historians call that part of Europe’s History, “the Dark Ages.”]

Those Icelandic Sagas tell how the Twelve “Temple Priests” of the Church, in “Jerusalem-land,” came to Nordic Europe in, about, 40 AD, and established there, “the Kingdom (“Ric,” in Anglo-Saxon, as in the word, “Bishop-ric”), the “Ric” of “the Keys,” which they held, which was the, “Key-ric,” the Anglo-Saxon origin of the Modern English word, “Church.” The “LAW” of that Key-ric was to be administered, every 3 Months, by the Leaders of each of the “Hundred-ships” into which the German-speaking Lands are divided (“Counties,” in US Government, “Stakes” in the True Church). The Unanimous Verdicts of these Twelve-man Juries were to always remain in harmony with the True LAW, that was established, at that time, for the Key-ric (“Key-reich,” in German). TILL THIS TIME THOSE “COUNTIES” OF THE GERMAN-SPEAKING LANDS ARE ALSO CALLED BY THE NAME FOR THAT ORGANIZATION OF THOSE TWELVE ORIGINAL “TEMPLE PRIESTS,” FROM JERUSALEM-LAND.

One Part of the LAW, that was administered by those Twelve Temple Priests was the responsibility that, “Every FREE (the word for the concept of being “saved in Christianity,” in Scandinavia, till this time) Man, who has been ‘dipped’ under the water, (the Scandinavian word for “baptized”), and who had gone through the Temple (which every “Shire” in Nordic Europe had, which “Temple” was called, a “Hof,” in German ─ the German word for the English word, “hope”), who was between the ages of 18 and 45, “had to keep and bear Arms, and know how to use them.” And, that responsibility included that: “Every (such) Free Man, so armed, had to put his Life between the Life of a Child or of a Woman, who was in Danger, and that Danger.” (That is, if a young Free Man saw that a wolf was coming up to a Child or to a Woman, that young Free Man did not run away; but, he was to run up to that Child or Woman and to say, “You run away,” and then he, with his Sword, Axe, Bow and Arrow etc., fought that wolf.) These “armed” “young” Free Men, were called, “the Young-Man-Ry,” of Nordic Europe, the origin of the word, “Yeomanry.” (That same “age specification” is a part of the Constitution of the State of Utah till this time, as the Age Specification on who the healthy young men are who are the “Militia,” “the National Guard” of Utah, till this time.)

In the Roman Empire, at that time, it is estimated that about half of its Population were Slaves. The Roman Military Dictators did not trust any man with a weapon except if that man would risk his life for that Dictator in exchange for a small, “solid gold” coin (the Roman word for that coin, “solidus,” is retained, as the initial “s,” as the British have retained the Roman initials for the three British Coin Units, the “Pound, Shilling, and Pence,” which Roman initials were: “L. s. d.” And, any such Roman man who would risk his life to carry out the Dictates of the Romans’ Military Dictator, in exchange for that “solidus” gold coin, was one of that Dictator’s “solid-iers” ─ “Soldiers.”

However, when the Romans heard that it was “Judes,” from “Judea,” who had gone up to Nordic Europe, and had organized all of its Big, Strong Men (so much bigger than the relatively much smaller Ancient Italians ─ to protect Roman Southwest Europe against such Big, Strong Nordic Men was the reason that the Romans had started their “Military Empire” in the first place), the Romans went over to Judea, in about 70 AD, and did so much destruction their ─ tearing down the Jerusalem Temple etc. ─ as the Lord, on His way to Calvary, told the weeping women, was going to happen.

There were 3 “Anglo-Saxon” Tribes who, eventually, founded England. They were: the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes.

The Ancient Anglo-Saxon word, “Gospel,” has always been retained, in Iceland, as, “the God Story,” the Story of how the Son of God had His Church set up among His Israelite Tribes that had migrated to Nordic Europe. The expression, “the God Story,” has always been said in Iceland as, “the ‘Guths-Spjal.’” In the German Language that would be, “Gott-Spiel.” When the Gospel was brought to Southern Sweden, in about the year 40 AD, the People of Southern Sweden knew that the Lord had been the “King” of the People who were called, “the Judes,” in Jerusalem-land. In the Ancient Icelandic Eddas, it tells how they asked if they could go by that name. However, since they “couldn’t pronounce” the word, “Jude,” the way that that word came out in their Language was, “Jute.” The name for all of Southern Sweden, to this day, is, “Juteland.” And, the name for the Biggest City, there, on the West Coast of Sweden, is, “Jute-borg”
When the Jutes, of Southern Sweden, heard that the Romans were destroying Jerusalem-land, and were fiercely persecuting their fellow Jude Christians, who were living in what was the eastern part of the Romans’ Empire, a Large Army of the Jutes’ Yeomanry traveled, from Southern Sweden, down to the North Shore of the Black Sea, where they built a fleet of small vessels with which, from there, they made their way across the Black Sea to rescue so many of their fellow Jude Christians from the persecutions, at that time, from the Romans.

Also, there, on the North Shore of the Black Sea, those Jutes made what all Military Historians refer to as, “The Second Most Important Invention In Military History, after Guns,” which was the Invention, there, by those Jutes, of the Stirruped Saddle, which was the Invention that dominated the next Thousand Years of the Military History of Europe, that was dominated by “Knighthood,”

The North Shore of the Black Sea is a part of “The Great Plains of Eurasia,” the Steppes, which extend from Hungary, in Europe, across Eurasia to Manchuria in Asia. The Steppes are often known as, “the Homeland of the Horse,” among Biologists. There on the North Shore of the Black Sea the Jutes discovered numbers of large “½-ton” Horses (the origin of such as the Clydesdales, the Percherons, etc.). The Jutes discovered that with a Stirruped Saddle, with a Strap around the Chest of that large horse, a Jute Knight could “deliver the entire violence of a 1/2-ton Charging War Horse into the Tip of his Lance.” That was the beginning of the Knighthood that dominated the subsequent 1,000 years of the Military History of Europe.

When the Romans learned about that Knighthood of the Jutes, and that there was no way that the Romans could use their little, paid, Infantry Solidiers, against the Yeomanry Cavalry of the Jutes, the Romans got the idea to move a lot of their people into Romania, and to use the Carpathian Mountain Range, the north part of Romania, as a place for a series of Castles, from which their paid Infantry Solidiers might be able to “hold off” this New Threat, of a Yeomanry Cavalry.

When some of that Yeomanry Cavalry did come over to where those Castles were, it seemed like the Roman Solidiers still fled from them, leaving Romania for the Jutes to have. Since there were also a lot of Roman People still living in Romania, and it seemed that there was an interest there in the True Church, and in the Gospel, the Jutes went to the effort of making a copy of their Christian Bible that could, at least, be an introduction to those Latin-speaking People of the Gospel. This was the First Bible that was ever written in the Latin Alphabet of the Romans, which was all that those Jutes were able to do at that time. The “words” in that Bible were still in the Swedish Language of the Jutes. (A copy of that Bible, called, “the Codex Argenteus,” is available at the principal University of Sweden, the Uppsala University.) (When the “Key-reich” was established in Nordic Europe, the name, there, for “Jerusalem,” was, “Jor-sala,” the “sala” part of which name was for the “Salem” that was the origin of “Jeru-salem.” The “Headquarters” of the Nordic Key-reich was established at Upp-sala, which was an ancient way of saying, “Upper Salem.” And, Uppsala was “right next to” Lake LAW, the location where the Ancient “Gospel” of the “Key-reich” had been taught for the People of the Israelite-organized Tribes of Nordic Europe.)

A point here, is that this First Bible that was ever written in the Latin Alphabet of the Romans, by this Original Christianity People, the Jutes, was written A HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE THE ROMAN EMPIRE EVER GOT AROUND TO WRITING A BIBLE, as a part of their Plan for destroying the Jutes.

Heavenly Father has told the Latter-day Saints how it was that that Plan for destroying the Jutes developed, in the first part of the 86th Section.

D&C 86:2. Behold, verily I say, the field was the world, and the apostles were the sowers of the seed.
3. And after they have fallen asleep the great persecutor of the church, the apostate, the whore, even Babylon, that maketh all nations to drink of her cup, in whose hearts the enemy, even Satan, sitteth to reign─behold he soweth the tares; wherefore, the tares choke the wheat and drive the church into the wilderness.

After the Jutes took over Romania, the Romans had no more Military Means for continuing their domination over the People of Western Europe. So, they moved to Byzantium, and continued a domination over the people to the south and east of the Mediterranean Sea with their Fleets, that they controlled from there.

Then, the Emperor just before Constantine, and Constantine, brought about the Dark Ages with their, what Historians call, “the Biggest Change in the History of the Roman Empire.” That Change was that, from then on, those Dictators were not going to be Dictators only in relation to Military things. From then on they were also going to be the Absolute Dictators over all Religion. They did this by, that Emperor just before Constantine, then Constantine, then the rest of the Byzantine Emperors down to the time, about 1,000 years later, during the Crusades, when the Byzantine Empire was ended, having it stamped onto their Coins, THAT THEY WERE “THE GODS” OF THE PEOPLE IN THEIR EMPIRE WHOSE LIVES WERE “RUN” BY THOSE COINS.

Constantine told all of those, thereafter RELIGIOUS “SUBJECTS” of his, that their Religion was the same Religion as that of the Nordic Knights, the Jutes, who had or were ending the existence of a Roman Military, anymore, on the Continent of Europe. However, the actual “religion” of the Romans remained the same “political phenomenon” of the Ancient corrupt Empires of Babylon, Persia and of the Ancient Greeks, of their populations having to live under the dictates of Military Dictators who got those Dictates from what seems identified in the LDS Scriptures as Satan.

However, the Romans accomplished their “Political Goal” in doing what they were doing, by so confusing the Jutes that the Millions of people in the Romans’ Empire had been converted to Christianity, that the confused Jutes were so caught off-guard (except those Jutes then living in Romania, whose Knights were able to protect them from the Castles that they then controlled, along the Crest of the Carpathian Mountains), that the Great Hordes of Invaders from Mongolia, whom the Byzantine Emperors had hired, to invade Europe from over the Eurasian Steppes, the Huns, were able to “drive the church into the wilderness.”

In the way that those Ancient Sagas tell this information, about the most populous part of Europe, in those days, as it still is today, was the very fertile, productive lands of the North Coast of Germany, around where the Large Metropolis of Berlin is. In those days that part of the World was called, “Saxony.” The Roman-paid Huns drove the Saxons out of Saxony and those Huns dominated it for the next 800 years, down to the time when they were driven out, at the time of the Crusades.

So, the Saxons, driven from their most hospitable long-time Homeland, of Saxony, and their Neighbors, the Angles, from the East Coast of the Danish Peninsula, Angleland, both pled, with their brilliant, heroic, victorious, fellow Members of the Key-reich, the Jutes, if they, protecting them, would use the Ships that they had constructed, on the West Coast of France (to where they had migrated in order to get away from the Great Hordes of the Huns), to use their Yeomanry Knighthood Cavalry to drive the Romans paid Infantry Solidiers out of Britain and, then, transport them, the Angles and the Saxons over to (at that time a comparatively low-populated “wilderness,” in relation to their beloved, prosperous, fertile Ancestral Homelands, of Saxony, on the North Coast of Germany, and in Angleland) what would be a refuge from those Large Hordes of the Invading Huns, across the North Sea from them.

When I first met Cleon, and he learned of this Military History of Europe, that I had paid the price to learn those 11 European Languages in order to study, he told me that President McKay had “prophesied” to him that he would come upon this information if he would start teaching Classes at BYU. Then, about 10 years later, Cleon told me that he had presented the message of this information to some 300,000 people, as President McKay had wanted him to. He founded the National Center for Constitutional Studies, in order to get this “general” information out to Church Members.

Now, to try to say “everything.”

“What does the Orderly Conversation of the Law of the English-speaking People have to do with the God of the Bible?” which Challenge destroyed our Ancestors continuing to be organized as they had been, in ‘Puritan’ New England?” Without that, technically, by the First Constitutions of our New England “Fathers,” the English-speaking People have no right to be on this, the Ancestral Land of the Descendants of Lehi, to whom the Savior said, in 3 Nephi 16:16, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, thus hath the Father commanded me─that I should give unto this people this Land for their inheritance.”

Now, this next statement may seem that we are “giving too much” to our New England Forefathers, when they told the World that our “ONLY END for being on the Ancestral Lands of the Natives of this Country is to share with them the ‘Good Life’ and ‘Orderly Conversation,’ that they had inherited from our Righteous Ancestors,” who “have been hid from the world with Christ in God “

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

A transcript of a conversation I had with Bruce Wydner.

Talks about where Motivation Courses come from.
Darren: One more person we need to talk about. Steven R. Covey is probably the foremost expert and most successful teacher of the Napoleon Hill principles to the LDS People. Now, who was the common friend that you and he had?

Bruce: The point is, the guy that talked me into writing my book in the first place, was a fellow named Doug Warren, and he ran for congress up in Portland in 1968, he lives down in Provo, and Stephen R. Covey lives about 2 houses from him, up there on that hill right behind the Provo Temple. The point is, Doug Warren used to sell the Napoleon Hill course and things like that. So, when we get to the right point he can go, he and brother Covey are good friends, and they can start making that thing work as well.

Darren: Now, did Doug Warren work with you for a period of time?

Bruce: Oh yeah. the point is, he is the one who urged me to write that book. I felt a little unprepared, he had just run for congress and he and I went to this Mt. Hood Community College. And he introduced me, and then the different teachers talked to me in the different languages, German, French and Spanish. And they said, oh yeah, we could sure use Bruce.

Darren: I'm just trying to figure out what the connection is between what you were doing and what Stephen R. Covey is doing?

Bruce: The point is Stephen R. Covey gets so very much of it from Doug Warren.

Darren: Was that after you had some influence on Doug Warren?

Bruce: Oh yeah. Doug Warren moved down here after I converted him to the Church. He wasn't a member of the Church when I met him. But he basically joined the Church because of the Look Doctrine.

Darren: Now, were you and Doug Warren in any way going to do, I think you were mentioning something about a success motivation institute that you and someone else was involved with?

Bruce: Yeah, I was working with him. And then he had this success motivation institute franchise, but he did something wrong, and they took it away from him. And so, we drove way out into the country, where just way up in the mountains. And so he said, "Now Bruce listen I need you to tell me, why are all of these motivation courses, you know, Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, Success Motivation Institute, why are they all so Mickey Mouse?" I said, "Because they are not scientific." And he said, "Why are they not scientific?" I said, "Well, the science is basically based on the motivation of human beings to speak, and the point is is that those people don't know that." And he said, "And the motivation is the Look Doctrine?" And I said, "Yes." And he said, "Bruce, if you could write a book like that, I will put together all the support material."

Darren: Did he get a copy of your book?

Bruce: Oh yeah. I went down for two years, and I worked and I came back, and I took the name Snorri Sturluson. He started up a silver company down in Provo and he asked me to write this book "The Rise, Decline and Fall of America's Economy and the Rebirth of America's Commonwealth." And I did that, and the publisher, he loved it so much, that he and I agreed, he and I were on the board of this silver company, so then he and I would work together and publish my orange book, and so Hawks Publishing published my orange book, and they are just a couple of miles from here. And so Doug Warren was a great friend of mine, only my program took off like this, working on the computer, and that was a whole new world for him.

Darren: The point is we are trying to make sure that we have the right leadership and advisors to make sure that when we show people how to Work Together by the Law that the points are very well made. And Stephen R. Covey...

Bruce: Stephen R. Covey he is very well respected. And even his name, they made it part of this big company, FranklinCovey. And the FranklinCovey Baseball Field.

Darren: But see, all that FranklinCovey is is trying to teach people the ancient ancestral way of working (together).

Bruce: Yep.

sackcloth and ashes
captain of 50

Post by sackcloth and ashes »

Thank you so much for posting this. I really appreciate. My thoughts must have willed you to post it :D
Last edited by sackcloth and ashes on May 14th, 2010, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sackcloth and ashes
captain of 50

Post by sackcloth and ashes »

There is always truth mingled with scripture and there are all levels of knowledge for all levels of understanding. I appreciate all of the posts pointing where this could take us. Obviously in reading these books we are taking time away from reading our scriptures and especially the Book of Mormon which we know is completely true and untainted. My husband has pointed that out to me lately as I have looked for answers to questions. While I have asked the Lord for answers and have been led to some very good books. Some have been laced with these concepts under the guise of you reap what you sow. These are very dangerous concepts to students who have little or no knowledge of the Scriptures. Thank you for all of your posts.

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Post by Mahonri »

Darren wrote:A transcript of a conversation I had with Bruce Wydner.
You transcript your personal conversations? :?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Mahonri wrote:
Darren wrote:A transcript of a conversation I had with Bruce Wydner.
You transcript your personal conversations? :?
Documenting what Bruce says is a welcomed part of my relationship while working with him. He asked me to keep these things and share them, as I have come to understand them, that from my point of view are able to help our friends who are trying to understand these important things.

Otherwise, no I don't transcript my personal conversations. But thanks for asking.

God Bless,
Darren

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

sackcloth and ashes wrote:There is always truth mingled with scripture and there are all levels of knowledge for all levels of understanding. I appreciate all of the posts pointing where this could take us. Obviously in reading these books we are taking time away from reading our scriptures and especially the Book of Mormon which we know is completely true and untainted. My husband has pointed that out to me lately as I have looked for answers to questions. While I have asked the Lord for answers and have been led to some very good books. Some have been laced with these concepts under the guise of you reap what you sow. These are very dangerous concepts to students who have little or no knowledge of the Scriptures. Thank you for all of your posts.
"The Secret" is a feeble attempt to mix a little truth with a whole lot of propaganda to get some financial benefit. If Jesus were to make available to us the precise way to get wealthy, how would that be marketed?

Thomas Jefferson learned to read Anglo-Saxon, so that he could study these people who had demonstrated in practice, as part of their ongoing and living culture, the precise way to work together by the law. That information sheds light on the missing how-to-commentary from the Bible of how the ancient Israelites did that. And that is no secret, just somewhat put aside by the intrusion of the culture of the Great and Abominable Church that has invaded our true ancient ancestral culture, as the "Gross Darkness" plague upon our generation, mentioned in the D&C.

The one and only true Success and Motivation course is from Jesus Christ as we have it from Joseph Smith in the Doctrine and Covenants and from Joseph's ancestral cultural heritage that we all share. (D&C 86:8-11)

All other Success and Motivation courses are at best partial attempts to show these things.

If you want true Success and Motivation learn how to live and work together by The Law of Consecration of the D&C. Also learn this by studying and living by the culture of the lost tribes of Israel. The ancient Israelite tribes of the Anglo-Saxon and Jutes did it and continued to do it until it produced the greatest country in history, the USA, leading to the restoration of the true principles of their culture with the restoration of the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ by Joseph Smith.

There is only one Law of Attraction, that is in all the Law and the Prophets. That one law is our minds making the oath we make at the sacrament table, to "always remember Him." By doing so we connect to virtue, and by working together by that oath we connect to each other in a way that we all become wealthy.

God Bless,
Darren

Connie
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Connie »

Great thread! Thanks Bella and everyone.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

From Napoleon Hill's writings of 1928:
The subconscious mind may be likened to a magnet, and when it has been vitalized and thoroughly saturated with any definite purpose it has a decided tendency to attract all that is necessary for the fulfilment of that purpose.

Like attracts like, and you may see evidence of this law in every blade of grass and every growing tree. The acorn attracts from the soil and the air the necessary materials out of which to grow an oak tree. It never grows a tree that is part oak and part poplar. Every grain of wheat that is planted in the soil attracts the materials out of which to grow a stalk of wheat. It never makes a mistake and grows both oats and wheat on the same stalk.

And men are subject, also, to this same Law of Attraction. Go into any cheap boarding house district in any city and there you will find people of the same general trend of mind associated together.

On the other hand, go into any prosperous community and there you will find people of the same general tendencies associated together. Men who are successful always seek the company of others who are successful, while men who are on the ragged side of life always seek the company of those who are in similar circumstances. "Misery loves company."

Water seeks its level with no finer certainty than man seeks the company of those who occupy his own general status financially and mentally.

A professor of Yale University and an illiterate hobo have nothing in common. They would be miserable if thrown together for any great length of time. Oil and water will mix as readily as will men who have nothing in common.

All of which leads up to this statement: That you will attract to you people who harmonize with your own philosophy of life, whether you wish it or not. This being true, can you not see the importance of vitalizing your mind with a definite chief aim that will attract to you people who will be of help to you and not a hindrance?
The Secret is no secret, it is just that few people ever find the power contained in their thoughts, and so many people can be sold a bill of goods on the idea.

God Bless,
Darren

Gideon
captain of 100

Post by Gideon »

I have personally seen how this evil video can set righteous, temple attending saints on the path of darkness. They look at it and try to extract the pieces of truth that it contains, and ignore the rest. But they don't always discern properly.

Like marijuana, it seems harmless, usually leads to more potent drugs, and makes you stupid.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I was watching a program about the Nazi's and Helena Blavatski was mentioned and how her philosophies and Theosophical Society helped to shape the philosophies of the Nazi party. One person was talking about how the Theosophical Society was studying occultism to learn how to use and control the latent powers of man..occultism isnt just hidden knowledge it is a group of people trying to use hidden powers of man..problem is man has no powers on his own. There are only 2 powers on this earth..God's and Satan's. God's power is called the Priesthood and is used through righteousness to further God's will. Satans is sold as "Laws of Nature" and are just neutral laws we can use to further our will (Satan;s will). Sadly people think we can tap some power of God by bypassing God and His laws to do our will and make things the way we want it. We think it makes us more Godly and learning some great new secret (occult means hidden or secret). Gods truth is out there plain for the world to see. We really dont learn anything at the Temple that isnt in scripture..our understanding deepens but it should all go back to the basics.. (gee why are we learning Gospel Principles right now). There is a reason Satan will seem unleashed in the last days..that is because we will give our will over to him..he will have power over us...people are accepting more and more occultism in their lives, therefore more and more people are allowing Satan to have power over them. The LAw of Attraction was first spoken of by Alice Bailey a student of Helena Blavatski.

http://www.thelawofattraction.fatherthywill.com/?p=989
Alice Bailey one of the first to write about the Law of Attraction and explain its purpose wrote a book called A Treatise on White Magic. Alice Bailey is not looked at as as a witch but a spiritual teacher of ancient wisdom, the same beliefs of all those that are now teaching the Law of Attraction. I have other articles that go into more detail regarding Alice Bailey and the key role she plays in the New Age Movement and Luciferianism.

Here is a section from Wikipedia on A Treatise on White Magic by Alice Baily:

A Treatise on White Magic is a book by Alice Bailey. It is considered to be among the most important by students of her writings, as it is less abstract than most, and deals with many important subjects of her works in an introductory, even programmatic fashion. It was first published in 1934 with the subtitle ‘The Way of the Disciple’. She promulgated White Magic as a discipline to serve humanity.

It is an esoteric text, which Bailey said that she had received telepathically from a Tibetan Master. It is offered as a “basic textbook” for the Western aspirant to initiation, and is divided into fifteen rules of magic, each one taking the reader further into the mysteries of spirituality.

Topics discussed include: how an aspirant can best prepare himself for service, the various ray types of their influences, the relationship between the macrocosm and microcosm, the spiritual, astral and physical realms and their interactions, the spiritual psychology of man (although this is dealt with much more fully in the Esoteric Psychology volumes), The Hierarchy of Masters, esoteric groups and schools, the spiritual centres (or chakras), the occult concept of the Seven Rays, meditation work and much more. One of the main themes is that of soul control.

Ultimate purpose of White Magic

Students of the works of Alice A. Bailey and Theosophy believe that the ultimate purpose of White Magic is furtherance of the spiritual and material evolution of humanity. Specifically, this evolution is conceived in terms of the increased benevolent manifestation of seven spiritual energies or Seven Rays. It is further believed that adept practitioners of White Magic, wielding the power of the Seven Rays, can contribute to this evolution.

The seven rays are thought to reach humanity through a Spiritual Hierarchy, pictured as the source of inspiration behind all great cultural advancements, whether religious, scientific, philosophical, or practical. Students of these schools of thought think that the primary purpose of White Magic is the evolution of culture through the energy of Love-Wisdom (The second ray–the primary ray of which the other six rays are secondary expressions, because the second ray of Love-Wisdom is the ray of the Solar Logos, the governing deity of the Solar System.)

In the Theosophical Movement FAQ [1], Katinka Hesselink says of the founder of Theosophy [H. P. Blavatsky] that “She considered there to be two kinds of magic: black and white. White magic could only be performed by those pure of heart, mind and body – anything else was by definition black, because tinged with selfishness.”

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Post by Mahonri »

Yes, "the Secret" is a modern adaptation of "The Secret Doctrine". Like all good counterfeits, it looks like the real deal, but is nothing but a fraud.

chrizyzel
Hi, I'm new.

Post by chrizyzel »

I think that would depend on how you perceive the Law of Attraction. As a member I always use the light of Christ in determining truths from lies. I can see many teachings of LOA supports most of our doctrines and beliefs. Now it doesn't mean that an LDS who believes in LOA has a small faith or has been deceived. So you take and apply the teachings that are in harmony with the Gospel and nothing is wrong with it. God said that "He is bound by His law if we do what he say". So if we keep his commandments then blessings will be attracted to us. Isn't the LOA teaches that we have to think and focus of things we want in order to manifest it? Didn't King Mosiah commanded us to "Watch our thoughts, words, and deeds?". Why? Because everything we say and do starts with our thoughts. So if you want prosperity, you just have to ask God ( the Universe in their language ), and then think and focus upon it, and once you're focused on things that you want then you are compelled to take an action, because there are no thoughts that has been manifested without taking an action. So the point is if you think of good things then that is of God, and if you will focus upon them then you will be motivated to take inspired actions, and then they will be given unto you. On the other hand if you think negative things, focused upon them, it is temptation that will be attracted to you. Aren't our leaders teaching us to see our unlimited potential, that we are children of God? Didn't Jesus commanded us to be perfect as our Father in Heaven is perfect? Didn't God made man a little lower than the angels, and has crowned him with glory and honor? Isn't our life experience is the process for us to be perfected through the power of Atonement? Didn't the Prophet Joseph Smith said that “the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only [except] upon the principles of righteousness?” Isn't thinking and attracting positive things are principles of righteousness? The LOA teaches that we have to feel the joy and love even they aren't present in our circumstances, don't you think that since God is love then we become part of God every time we feel love? Didn't the Lord commandment that "All Should Diligently Seek Learning, for every knowledge we gain in this life will resurrect with us?"
The Doctrine and Covenants makes it very clear that the Lord intends for His people to be well educated: “Seek not for riches but for wisdom” (D&C 6:7; 11:7). “Teach one another the doctrine of the kingdom” (D&C 88:77). “Teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith” (D&C 88:118). “Study and learn and become acquainted with all good books, and with languages, tongues and people” (D&C 90:15). “Obtain a knowledge of history, and of countries, and of kingdoms, of laws of God and man” (D&C 93:53). “Let every man learn his duty” (D&C 107:99). “Let him that is ignorant learn wisdom” (D&C 136:32).

So God loves us and want us to progress so we can unlock our unlimited potential that we may glorify our Father which is in Heaven. The Law of Attraction, or what ever power it is, that is the hidden potential that we have as children of God. This knowledge won't serve us any good if we rely too much on our own strength and understanding, "but to be learned is good if they hearken unto the counsels of God."

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

^^^ what a fantastic example of the philosophies of men mingled with scripture.

I suppose you would suggest people read Playboy / Playgirl because there is some truth found in some of the articles?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

"The Secret" in Mormon Doctrine is that man is and always has been Intelligence first, before he had added unto him his Spirit, before he was sent to earth to become also Matter. Now go find the Owners Manual that explains how to use those 3 parts of Man, to interact in a world that is also made up of those 3 characteristics of existence, in an environment where "What Works Always" is the Virtue that we call, "of God."

In that Owners Manual for Man would be the exact science for Success and Motivation, from The Formula EQM - The relationship of all "E"nergy to all "M"atter is all "Q"uality, in the one and only paradigm, where "what works always" is from God.

Bruce Wydner proved this relationship of these elements and characteristics in his Language Program (the EQM), and in related documents that give to us the Study Manual for the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel (our ancestral environment where "what works always" is what is sought - D&C 86:8-11).

It is no secret that as we begin to live by the Lords, "Law of Consecration and Stewardship" we find True Attraction, and True Success through our "United Order" society.

But instead we will see that, "The Cleansing" comes to all those who, in any measure, are attracted to Babylon's Lies and Culture, to live in a False Success Environment, a false law of attraction and a dirty secret.

God Bless,
Darren

P.S.
Who wants to be the next Stephen R. Covey?
viewtopic.php?t=38137

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Darren wrote: April 19th, 2017, 8:29 am "The Secret" in Mormon Doctrine is that man is and always has been Intelligence first, before he had added unto him his Spirit, before he was sent to earth to become also Matter. Now go find the Owners Manual that explains how to use those 3 parts of Man, to interact in a world that is also made up of those 3 characteristics of existence, in an environment where "What Works Always" is the Virtue that we call, "of God."

In that Owners Manual for Man would be the exact science for Success and Motivation, from The Formula EQM - The relationship of all "E"nergy to all "M"atter is all "Q"uality, in the one and only paradigm, where "what works always" is from God.

Bruce Wydner proved this relationship of these elements and characteristics in his Language Program (the EQM), and in related documents that give to us the Study Manual for the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel (our ancestral environment where "what works always" is what is sought - D&C 86:8-11).

It is no secret that as we begin to live by the Lords, "Law of Consecration and Stewardship" we find True Attraction, and True Success through our "United Order" society.

But instead we will see that, "The Cleansing" comes to all those who, in any measure, are attracted to Babylon's Lies and Culture, to live in a False Success Environment, a false law of attraction and a dirty secret.

God Bless,
Darren

P.S.
viewtopic.php?t=38137

Don't you think Heavenly Father would tell us the 'owner's manual for man' ought to be the LDS canon of Scriptures, not another version of the 'philosophies of men, mingled with scriptures', even if those philosophies belong to Bruce Wydner? /:)

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

In my view the Law of Attraction is really just another way of saying the Law of the Harvest. We reap what we sow. And, our thoughts do create our reality. Here is why:

Everything we experience in life be it sight, sound, smells, touch, everything, gets "filtered" through our brain. How we perceive or understands something determines what our reality is. This is why cognitive behavioral therapy works and is so effective, because it shows that we are the products of our thoughts and that we can control and change our thinking so as to be happier. All of us have various degrees of cognitive distortions and all of us, to varying degrees, have negative core beliefs about ourselves. If we don't identify cognitive distortions and if we are unaware of our negative core beliefs, then yes, we will be subconsciously influenced by these things and we may not even know it. It is our negative core beliefs about ourselves that cause us to get angry, to be judgmental, to get upset, annoyed, etc. Humans are very adapt at blaming something external to themselves for their misery and for their state of being. However, we have complete control of how we react, think, and how we perceive our reality. It is empowering to realize that you cannot be made "angry" or that you cannot be made "sad". No one can steal your peace unless you allow it.

If our thinking is messed up, then the product of our thinking will be messed up. Because everything we experience gets filtered through our brains, then every thing we experience is influenced by our own thinking and our own thoughts. If we have rose colored glasses on, figuratively speaking, then everything we see will be rose colored. If we recognize that we have rose colored glasses on, then we can do something about that. We can change our glasses. Meaning, we can change our thinking, thus enabling us to change our reality.

Further, God created the earth not by using His hands or by lifting things and putting things together, but He did it through the power of His mind. In the Lectures on Faith we learn:
LoF wrote:We understand that when a man works by faith he works by mental exertion instead of physical force. It is by words, instead of exerting his physical powers, with which every being works when he works by faith. God said, `Let there be light: and there was light.' Joshua spake and the great lights which God had created stood still. Elijah commanded, and the heavens were stayed for the space of three years and six months, so that it did not rain: he again commanded and the heavens gave forth rain. All this was done by faith. And the Saviour says: `If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, say to this mountain, "Remove," and it will remove; or say to that sycamine tree, "Be ye plucked up, and planted in the midst of the sea," and it shall obey you.' Faith, then, works by words; and with these its mightiest works have been, and will be performed.
So, we can affect reality by "mental exertion instead of physical force." The law of the harvest is that if we sow good seeds, goodness will be returned to us. This doesn't mean just sowing physical seeds, but sowing good thoughts, good thinking, good dispositions, good nature, etc. and in return we will reap that which is good. We will attract to us that which we send out. The battlefield in this life truly is the mind. Control the mind and you control your reality.

-Finrock

chrizyzel
Hi, I'm new.

Post by chrizyzel »

DesertWonderer wrote: April 18th, 2017, 11:35 am ^^^ what a fantastic example of the philosophies of men mingled with scripture.

I suppose you would suggest people read Playboy / Playgirl because there is some truth found in some of the articles?
So if I'll give you a dirty magazine with some words of God will you read it? Again use the Light of Christ my friend. We've been taught to do all things in Spirit. Since when a book of flesh teaches about spiritual welfare? The LOA though not all of it's teachings are acceptable in the light of the gospel, are all focused on spirituality.

About the philosophy of man, don't you know how many of them, quoted by great philosophers, have been accepted by the Church because they are in tuned with the Gospel? Again to be learned is good if you will stay humble and will still hearken to His counsels.

Joseph Smith through the power of the Spirit learned that spirits are made of matters, and matters wasn't created nor can be destroyed. Later, physics discovered that energy = matter and they have no beginning and end. And now quantum physics have proven the truthfulness of the law of attraction, specifically that energy attracts like energy which confirmed the law of the harvest and the law of restitution.

A leper said to the Savior, "If you are willing, you can make me clean." The Savior responded, "I will." Is there any wrong if you will pray and ask God and then use the power of your mind attracting and filling it with positive thoughts and faith, believing that you are already healed? God wanted us all to grow and learn in this life and He doesn't want us to rely everything on Him, that's why He has given us unlimited potential that we need to discover and use. As long as what you're asking is right, by using the power of your mind by attracting it, by believing you will receive, it shall be given unto you. And I think if what we're asking is something we can achieve within our capacity and is right, God answer would be "it doesn't matter". The brain is so powerful that whatever we put in it will create our reality. Having Faith in his power all start with our mind which is a gift.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

AI2.0 wrote: April 19th, 2017, 9:42 am
Darren wrote: April 19th, 2017, 8:29 am "The Secret" in Mormon Doctrine is that man is and always has been Intelligence first, before he had added unto him his Spirit, before he was sent to earth to become also Matter. Now go find the Owners Manual that explains how to use those 3 parts of Man, to interact in a world that is also made up of those 3 characteristics of existence, in an environment where "What Works Always" is the Virtue that we call, "of God."

God Bless,
Darren

P.S.
viewtopic.php?t=38137

Don't you think Heavenly Father would tell us the 'owner's manual for man' ought to be the LDS canon of Scriptures, not another version of the 'philosophies of men, mingled with scriptures', even if those philosophies belong to Bruce Wydner? /:)
Philosophies come from "the wisdom of wise men" or as Aristotle might of said, "all the blather that goes around a people who operate on the premise that, 'Virtue cannot be taught,'" among a bunch of self-proclaimed religionists.

Truth comes from a God, i.e. The Holy Ghost. Therefore if you want to know the truth, you had better have a relationship with a God.

I have studied Bruce Wydner's works, they are true.

Heavenly Father did tell us the "owner's manual for man" in the LDS canon of Scriptures. Take a look at this work, and allow the Holy Ghost to help you judge. http://s98822910.onlinehome.us/thousand ... ctrine.pdf

In other of his works are specific quotes of the words that Jesus Christ said unto the lost tribes of Israel when he appeared to them in Sweden.

God Bless,
Darren

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

God Bless,
Darren

P.S.
viewtopic.php?t=38137
I believe you are saying that Intelligence is Energy, Spirit is Quality, and Matter is Matter, correct? What do you mean by "quality" in the equation EQM?

-Finrock

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Finrock wrote: April 19th, 2017, 3:03 pm
I believe you are saying that Intelligence is Energy, Spirit is Quality, and Matter is Matter, correct? What do you mean by "quality" in the equation EQM?

-Finrock
Yes, Energy is an attribute of being, your eternal intelligence entity.

In language we know Qualities as Adverbs and Adjectives.
“When MATTER gets in ENERGY’s way we can physically see QUALITIES OF ENERGY .., and out of our throats comes a ‘kind’ of word for QUALITIES OF ENERGY.” ... they tally up to about one twenty fifty of the words in a larger dictionary.

“When ENERGY acts upon MATTER we can physically see QUALITIES OF MATTER, and out of our throats comes a ‘kind’ of word for QUALITIES OF MATTER.” They compose about one fourth of the words in dictionaries.

Bruce Wydner's language book
I compare the Spirit World to a computer program, the output has qualities but no material existence.

God Bless,
Darren

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

Darren wrote: April 19th, 2017, 3:46 pm
Finrock wrote: April 19th, 2017, 3:03 pm

-Finrock
Yes, Energy is an attribute of being, your eternal intelligence entity.

In language we know Qualities as Adverbs and Adjectives.
“When MATTER gets in ENERGY’s way we can physically see QUALITIES OF ENERGY .., and out of our throats comes a ‘kind’ of word for QUALITIES OF ENERGY.” ... they tally up to about one twenty fifty of the words in a larger dictionary.

“When ENERGY acts upon MATTER we can physically see QUALITIES OF MATTER, and out of our throats comes a ‘kind’ of word for QUALITIES OF MATTER.” They compose about one fourth of the words in dictionaries.

Bruce Wydner's language book
I compare the Spirit World to a computer program, the output has qualities but no material existence.

God Bless,
Darren

Can you give me some examples of what we can physically see when Matter gets in Energy's way? Can you give me some examples of what we might see when Energy acts upon Matter?

I'm just trying to make sure I understand what you mean...thank you!

-Finrock

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Finrock wrote: April 19th, 2017, 3:57 pm
Can you give me some examples of what we can physically see when Matter gets in Energy's way? Can you give me some examples of what we might see when Energy acts upon Matter?

-Finrock
When Matter gets in Energy's way we see the adverb words, i.e. Powerful

When Energy act upon Matter we see the adjective words, i.e. Strong

See in the language book, http://s98822910.onlinehome.us/thousand ... h_1975.pdf pages 8 through 11

Our Qualities processing part of our being, is what we call our spirit including the spirit's eyes, it is our Mind.

Our Energy part of our being is called our Will, this is where we hold onto Purpose, and the Virtue that is inherent to our being.

Our Material part of our being is for interaction in the material world.

Which of the three parts of being is God governed by, and which of them is the Natural Man governed by? Satan gets us to use our Quality Mind to second guess our Energy's Will - snuffing out our inherent purpose and internal guidance, and then he enslaves us with material appetites.

I made this nifty video:

viewtopic.php?t=38137

I have in my possession and ability the true science for Motivation and Success.

At your service,
Darren

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

Darren wrote: April 20th, 2017, 7:35 am
Finrock wrote: April 19th, 2017, 3:57 pm

-Finrock
When Matter gets in Energy's way we see the adverb words, i.e. Powerful

When Energy act upon Matter we see the adjective words, i.e. Strong

See in the language book, http://s98822910.onlinehome.us/thousand ... h_1975.pdf pages 8 through 11

Our Qualities processing part of our being, is what we call our spirit including the spirit's eyes, it is our Mind.

Our Energy part of our being is called our Will, this is where we hold onto Purpose, and the Virtue that is inherent to our being.

Our Material part of our being is for interaction in the material world.

Which of the three parts of being is God governed by, and which of them is the Natural Man governed by? Satan gets us to use our Quality Mind to second guess our Energy's Will - snuffing out our inherent purpose and internal guidance, and then he enslaves us with material appetites.

I made this nifty video:

viewtopic.php?t=38137

I have in my possession and ability the true science for Motivation and Success.

At your service,
Darren
You said in your one post that you see the Spirit World as a computer program that has qualities but without material existence. What do you make of the idea that all spirit is matter?

-Finrock