We should boycott more often...and encourage others the same

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Stephen
captain of 1,000

We should boycott more often...and encourage others the same

Post by Stephen »

I am a part of the American Family Association (AFA) they send me emails regarding companies that are putting advertisements during innapropriate programming...that are for the homosexual movement...and so on. I have sent many...many emails to companies letting them know...through this organization...that I think their ads are offensive...or that I will no longer be purchasing their products...and will recommend that others don't either.

Some of these companies...when a million people email them....will fold...and will pull their support of the devil. Others will send back responses to the AFA letting them know that they will continue.

Ford for example has stated that it will continue to promote it's products by contributing to various homosexual groups.

The AFA....onemilliondads....and such groups make companies say...publicly... what line of the sand they stand on. I like that. I think we should be wary of who we patronize. Why buy your sandals from someone that uses it's money to fight the things you believe in?!!!

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Ford stinks anyhow, so that won't be difficult to boycott them. Now ask me to boycott the Cheesecake Factory, well....

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Why? I like your cheesecake better :D