"Evan McMullin connection to this Charlottesville rally"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Evan McMullin connection to this Charlottesville rally"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Wow! CIA Evan McMullin is really, really bad news. I'm not surprised that Evan McMullin is allying with the Nazi Bandera Ukrainians to orchestrate a coup against Trump. It was McCain and George Soros and Victoria Nuland who orchestrated the Kiev coup in Ukraine and ousted the duly elected President of Ukraine and would have killed him if Putin hadn't sent helicopters in to rescue him. That war in Ukraine is still going on between the Kiev Nazi Ukrainians who allied with the Nazi SS during WWII...

Evan McMullin is going to play a huge role in sabotaging Trump's Presidency. He is definitely being funded by Soros and the Hillary Campaign, I have no doubt about that. He has allied with Ted Cruz as well. I'm sure that Evan McMullin has a relationship with Crowdstrike as well and Crowdstrike's role in the last election on both the Democratic and the Republican side....
"
https://voat.co/v/politics/2061891
~
~

"Russia Reports CIA “Genocide Expert” Orchestrated Charlottesville Mob Violence
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A truly shocking Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that a known Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) “genocide expert”, named Brennan Gilmore, was a “key orchestrator” behind this past weekends racial motivated mob violence occurring in Charlottesville, Virginia—and whom Russian intelligence experts have previously blamed for being a “central figure” behind the genocidal fighting between Muslim and Christian militias in the Central African Republic. [Note: Some words and/o...

`

Unlike in Charlottesville, however, this report notes, the pro-Nazi fascist forces in Ukraine were supported by the Obama regimes Democratic Party in America—most especially by Hillary Clinton who received millions-of-dollars from them—while at the same time the Ukrainians were selling ballistic missile rocket engines to North Korea to threaten President Trump with.
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2359.htm
:-B