tent cities(?!) versus anti-c \ The Ascension of Isaiah

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

tent cities(?!) versus anti-c \ The Ascension of Isaiah

Post by sushi_chef »

"CHAPTER 4

6. And all that he hath desired he will do in the world: he will do and speak like the Beloved and he will say: "I am God and before me there has been none."

7. And all the people in the world will believe in him. 8. And they will sacrifice to him and they will serve him saying: "This is God and beside him there is no other."

9. And they greater number of those who shall have been associated together in order to receive the Beloved, he will turn aside after him.

10. And there will be the power of his miracles in every city and region.

11. And he will set up his image before him in every city.

12. And he shall bear sway three years and seven months and twenty-seven days.

13. And many believers and saints having seen Him for whom they were hoping, who was crucified, Jesus the Lord Christ, [after that I, Isaiah, had seen Him who was crucified and ascended] and those also who were believers in Him - of these few in those days will be left as His servants, while they flee from desert to desert, awaiting the coming of the Beloved.

14. And after (one thousand) three hundred and thirty-two days the Lord will come with His angels and with the armies of the holy ones from the seventh heaven with the glory of the seventh heaven, and He will drag Beliar into Gehenna and also his armies.
"
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/t ... nsion.html

says verse 12 would be 1335 days in julian calendar as in daniel 12:12 or three and half ?!
and anti-c would be in usa / america ?!

:-B