bioresonance therapy

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

bioresonance therapy

Post by sushi_chef »

~

"Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) can harm or heal depending on their frequency, power and length of exposure, say Russian doctors who use them daily in their hospitals since the 1970s. An Ontario woman who suffered for years before discovering a bioresonance therapist in Montreal testifies to this.

Hypersensitive to the environment, Linda Nolan was seriously ill for more than two decades. A professional interior designer since 1975, the Ottawa resident suffered from Lyme disease, a severe inflammatory infection caused by bacteria transmitted by certain ticks that can carry more than one disease (referred to as co-infections). This disease seriously compromises the immune system, a condition which opens the door to many other infections. Linda constantly experienced severe joint and muscle pain and heart palpitations and had difficulty walking or even going about her daily activities. She had to adopt a strict Paleolithic diet (rich in protein and low in carbohydrates) and followed a host of other treatments, especially prescribed and administered by Dr Jennifer Armstrong, an Ottawa-based environmental physician. ‘’Dr. Armstrong is a lifeline for lyme patients and was very helpful, especially with accessing the right labs to diagnose the infections. Blood tests were even sent to the Mayo Clinic and Infectolab in Germany. My problem was that I could not tolerate the antibiotics required to fight my infections. I would take one antibiotic to beat down the lyme and another infection would try to take over.”, she says.

Then she discovered a treatment that changed her life: bioresonance. This therapy, which involves recording and changing the disturbed electromagnetic waves emitted by sick body cells using a specially designed machine, has been used for decades in quantum medicine. It is used to treat a host of ailments, from allergies to digestive problems and ironically even electrohypersensitivity, according to the biologist Roger Coghill who advises the UK Department of Health in matters of electrosmog. Last summer, Linda began consulting naturopath and acupuncturist Victor Spektor, who has practiced this therapy for 13 years. The Montrealer of Russian origin’s reputation goes far beyond the borders of Quebec – some of his patients come from as far away as California to receive treatment.

Victor Spektor performs a biophysical test detecting the electric signature of pollutants in a patient’s body....
"
https://maisonsaine.ca/english/bioreson ... waves.html

bioresonance german russian
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... %20russian
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: bioresonance therapy

Post by Matchmaker »

I'm intrigued by this physics and chemistry based therapy. I'm all for advancements in medical detection and treatment that don't involve surgery and long-term pharmaceutical dependence.