"The Mormon Mafia & the JFK Assassination"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"The Mormon Mafia & the JFK Assassination"

Post by sushi_chef »

"....To conclude, the 1960 Presidential Election, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, the JFK Assassination and the Watergate Scandal are all intimately related evens involving generally the same cast of characters. The central role that former Senator Robert Bennett played in the Watergate Scandal, even acting as deep Throat in the minds of many, reflects his intimate participation in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy, as stated by William "Tosh" Plumlee, a fellow Mormon.
"
http://vixra.org/pdf/1401.0114v1.pdf
:-B

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: "The Mormon Mafia & the JFK Assassination"

Post by kittycat51 »

Oh brother Sushi. #-O The first line of the article states it all..."Like many people in the United States, the author has a deep personal animosity for
the Mormons and their church..." Because of the authors hatred, he can manipulate and twist truths and half truths and outright lies to his benefit. "Mormon Mafia" connotes that the "Church" is involved in such matters. To say that the Church leaders are sending out their members to perform such acts as these is outrageous. If perhaps there were some truth to this at all, these "Mormon members" act alone and NOT under authority of the Church.

Being from Utah, I resent the stuff about Bob Bennett. Was he a perfect politician? No...you show me a perfect politician and I have a great bridge to sell you in San Francisco. My husband worked with Senator Bennett on several occasions and found him to be a good man.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ tends to think/imagine those washington dc lds, like nsa/cia mormon colony higher ups etc, however lofty motives they may have, after all work for british crown under nwo agenda.

https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... 20%20makow
"The Illuminati bankers (i.e. the "Crown") colonized England & the US as well as the world. The "Jewish Conspiracy" was the British Empire now repackaged as the New World Order."

"England or the nation of Great Britain, would be the last nation to go to pieces. She would be instrumental in aiding to crush other nations, even this nation of the United States, and she would only be overthrown by the Ten Tribes from the north."
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35982&p=535129 :-B

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

sushi_chef wrote: May 13th, 2017, 3:17 pm sushi_ tends to think/imagine those washington dc lds, like nsa/cia mormon colony higher ups etc, however lofty motives they may have, after all work for british crown under nwo agenda.

https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... 20%20makow
"The Illuminati bankers (i.e. the "Crown") colonized England & the US as well as the world. The "Jewish Conspiracy" was the British Empire now repackaged as the New World Order."

"England or the nation of Great Britain, would be the last nation to go to pieces. She would be instrumental in aiding to crush other nations, even this nation of the United States, and she would only be overthrown by the Ten Tribes from the north."
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35982&p=535129 :-B
Sushi, Silver had just posted this article on another thread today. I remember reading it when It came out in the paper years ago.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/9200 ... nnett.html

Watergate saga changed the life of Bob Bennett
Break-in ruined his business, led to a new career
By Lee Davidson
Deseret News Washington correspondent
Published: June 16, 2002 12:00 a.m.
Updated: June 16, 2002 12:40 a.m.
© 2002 Deseret News

WASHINGTON — As another Watergate anniversary arrives — now the 30th — Sen. Bob Bennett again finds himself fielding questions about whether he was the Washington Post's "Deep Throat" informant or involved in the burglary and cover-up that, in the end, toppled Richard Nixon's presidency.

"I was not," Bennett reiterates.

He adds that former investigators tell him he was the "most-injured innocent person" among Watergate figures — dragged into the nation's biggest political scandal because of eyebrow-raising ties he had with key figures.

"It ruined my (public relations) business. It completely changed the course of my career" and evaporated early dreams, Bennett says.

But, he says, he might never have become a millionaire — and today a Republican U.S. senator from Utah — if Watergate hadn't forced him into new paths.

"I'd probably still be a lobbyist," he said.

Bennett's life changed forever 30 years ago Monday, on June 17, 1972, the day GOP operatives were caught breaking into Democratic offices in the Watergate Hotel. He would soon be summoned to testify before investigative committees and would be examined for years by the news media and authors of books about the scandal that took on the hotel's name.

"The reason doesn't seem logical now," he says. "But in those paranoid times, it made sense because of ties I had."

They include:
"I employed Howard Hunt," an ex-CIA agent and architect of the break-in, Bennett says. He adds it's "a near certainty" that Hunt planned Watergate in the offices of Robert Mullen & Co., a public relations and lobbying firm, founded by a press secretary for President Eisenhower, that Bennett had purchased. "Howard worked for me part time, and for the White House part time," Bennett says, adding he didn't know then what Hunt did for the White House.

"I had been in the Nixon administration at a relatively high level, and I had a number of contacts at the White House," Bennett says. He had worked in the Transportation Department and also worked for years in Washington as an aide to his father, former Sen. Wallace Bennett, R-Utah. He knew officials in the Nixon administration so well that many thought he was the "Deep Throat" informant that helped Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein crack Watergate cover-ups.

"Mullen & Co. was a front for the CIA," Bennett says — adding he didn't know that until after he bought the company and discovered contracts allowing the CIA to use its foreign offices as fronts for its operations. Bennett said that helped fuel speculation either that the CIA was trying to spy on Nixon (which some of his aides claimed) or that Nixon used the CIA for political espionage.

Watergate burglars broke into the offices of Lawrence O'Brien, whom Bennett had replaced as the public relations handler for billionaire Howard Hughes. "That coincidence made many reporters say I was someone they better look at closely," Bennett said.

Bennett was tied somewhat to recruitment of political spies. Hunt had approached a nephew of Bennett, Robert Fletcher, to work for Nixon's campaign. When he wasn't interested, Fletcher suggested Brigham Young University student Thomas Gregory.

Gregory became a GOP spy in Democratic Party offices. He was even asked to help with a break-in by leaving doors unlocked. Gregory was troubled by such requests and came to Bennett for advice. Bennett says he recommended that he quit.

Congressional investigators later asked why Bennett had not warned authorities that he was told a break-in might be planned. Bennett said he had consulted with a lawyer who told him he didn't know anything truly concrete, and he thought any break-in may have been prevented when Gregory left.

Bennett also acknowledged to investigators that he once agreed to help Watergate figure Charles Colson hire a woman to spy from the inside on the Ed Muskie campaign. However, he said he never actually did it.

Bennett was involved in other frowned-upon activities. For example, he lied to the press about whether Mullen & Co. had ties to the CIA. He says his contract required him to deny any such ties. He also acknowledged he once sought information on how much it would cost to bug the office of writer Clifford Irving, who was writing a book about Howard Hughes. Bennett said Hughes officials sought that at a time of high emotion; cooler heads later prevailed, and no bugging occurred.

With all that, questions arose for years about whether Bennett was involved in planning Watergate — or was possibly Woodward's source, Deep Throat.

Nixon himself once believed Bennett was Deep Throat, according to a book by his chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman. Many other Watergate figures also have speculated that Bennett was that informant. Bennett was even quoted by name as a source by Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein in their Watergate book, "All the President's Men."

Bennett said, "My standard reply is that if I were Deep Throat, I would have gone on the lecture circuit and gotten rich."

Many books speculate that Bennett was in on Watergate planning, but Bennett says investigative committees did not agree — and ruled that he did nothing wrong.

He said a top investigator for the Rockefeller Commission's inquiry told him years ago, "We've come upon many innocent people who were hurt by this. But I can't think of anyone who has been more damaged and destroyed than you."

Bennett notes that Mullen & Co. was destroyed by Watergate. "I lost all my clients but one," and he realized that dreams of possibly running for the U.S. Senate in Utah in 1976 were dead.

Bennett said he ended up working full time for his one remaining client, Howard Hughes, and became a vice president of his Summa Corp. But when Hughes died, he said new corporate officials "fired all the Mormons."

Bennett said he was in his late 40s, and no one would hire him. The only work he found was working with start-up or troubled companies. His experience in helping them led him eventually to time-management company Franklin Quest. He helped it grow into a giant, and he became a multimillionaire.

"I can see now that wouldn't have happened without Watergate," he said. It also allowed him to build a reputation and wealth that allowed him to run for the Senate in 1992 — when he knew Watergate would be an issue.

"Wayne Owens (his opponent) tried his very, very best to make it a campaign issue, but nobody was interested," Bennett said.

"Our research at the time showed that it wasn't that people didn't believe what he was saying, it was just that they didn't care," Bennett said. He went on to win that race and subsequently a second term.

One day in the Senate, Bennett said he was talking with Sen. Fred Thompson, R-Tenn., who as an investigator with the Senate Watergate Committee had once interviewed Bennett for 3 1/2 hours about his role. When Bennett said that, Thompson couldn't remember it.

"He said, 'I have absolutely no memory of that. You must have been a minor figure,' " Bennett said.

He adds that he hopes and expects that more people will come to the same conclusion.

"I don't think that many people care about Watergate anymore. It's been a long time," he said. "I think people will probably quit caring (about anniversaries) once the identity of Deep Throat is finally revealed."

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

ummm, might have said truth or half-truth, isnt that true that ex-cia etc agents have some life time obligations not to tell anyone about their assignments related?? read somewhere that elder maxwells son once asked about it but he/elder didnt tell about it.
so, in a sense, they are like sectret society members, arent they.
also remembers someone came acroos just when bob, cheney? bush et al came out from the room with kinda big smiley faces, and right after they met eyes they left, that was close after 9.11.
secret, secret, secret everywhere!! :-B