president monson loves cummings chocolates and then might have revealing/heralding/exhibiting tendency

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

president monson loves cummings chocolates and then might have revealing/heralding/exhibiting tendency

Post by sushi_chef »

"And then there is Cummings Chocolates.

“President Monson loves Cummings Chocolates and Brother Cummings provides a 2-pound box of Cummings Chocolates each and every week for the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve meeting in the Salt Lake Temple,” Chamberlain said. “President Monson always joked that when he was the ‘junior’ member of the Twelve he rarely got to choose his favorite flavor, because all of the good ones were taken by the senior members of the Twelve.”
" http://www.heraldextra.com/special-sect ... 75cb7.html

might have been already higher-up masonry....
:-B

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: president monson loves cummings chocolates and then might have revealing/heralding/exhibiting tendency

Post by JohnnyL »

I'll tell you his drink: Dr. Pepper. I mean, chocolate might be a little iffy, but that caffeinated soda...?!

Onsdag
captain of 100

Re: president monson loves cummings chocolates and then might have revealing/heralding/exhibiting tendency

Post by Onsdag »

sushi_chef wrote: April 30th, 2017, 6:51 pm
“President Monson loves Cummings Chocolates...

might have been already higher-up masonry....
So let me get this straight. What you're saying is that President Monson is a high level mason because he likes chocolate? Or is it Cummings Chocolates in particular that makes him a mason? Or is it the super-secret-special-handshake in the photo that gives it away? Or his big bright smile? The red tie? Or...? :-\ I'm confused. Could you please clarify why it is that you think President Monson is a mason? :-?

Did you know that if you eat chocolate while sitting on the ground it's considered low fat. :-$

And, speaking of low fat... in my house "diet" is a naughty four-letter word - if we ever say it we need to wash our mouths out with chocolate. Uh-oh... I just said the dreaded "diet" word again... =p~

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ recently found those two, unrelated, more intriguing is the latter.

ummm, probably sushi_ might be interested in daily actual sceneries of the president et al, just not only from the pulpits....

sushi_s access to www started around 2005, 6, and around that time, remembers if still correctly, read some who claimed he or his relative was body guard/ security person of the president saying elder monson was masonry 40 degree or some. and then found later byu advertising masonry, slc grand master is lds person etc.

thinks president hinckleys role was the successful bridge between mormondom and masonry, thats why at his funeral several masons sent condolences, now current lds president, guesstimates long time mason?!