"UK Election -- Distraction from Britain's Pedogate? "

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"UK Election -- Distraction from Britain's Pedogate? "

Post by sushi_chef »

"Politicians are not our leaders. They represent the Rothschilds, who are Satanists. Thus when Theresa May has a majority and three more years in her mandate, we have to ask: What Is She Up To?

Correspondent Richard Alderley has a provocative answer: "Brexit will never happen." he says. "UK forces are already amalgamating with EUFOR [EU Army] and we are adopting all EU laws in to British law. Brexit is another State scam designed to mislead the public. It is cover for greater amalgamation with the EU beyond any State declaration. The British State is in its death throes...the election is purely a delaying action. Everyone knows State paedophilia is the modus operandi of the Establishment. I suspect Rothschild introduced it to the US government just as he used it to bribe the UK government."

[Disclaimer: PM May seems committed to Brexit. I reserve judgment on Alderley's scepticism.]

By Richard Alderley
.... The whole nation knows the entire House of Commons and the House of Lords are paedophiles, or condone paedophilia if they are not paedophiles themselves, but the State, the Establishment and all their media shills are in denial about it. There are other police officers investigating or trying to report paedophiles in the House of Commons, one in the Metropolitan Police, who is being victimized by the [Masonic] Common Purpose trained new chief Constable Cresida Dick.Yes, that Cresida Dick responsible....
"
https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/04/UK-e ... ction.html
:-B

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Re: "UK Election -- Distraction from Britain's Pedogate? "

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

The Lion is part of the Combo Beast in Revelation is from Daniel's four Beasts which is made into one Beast in Revelation by John. They may vote to leave, but the Lord showed John that they will be the one of the heads, and will be give the mouth to speak for the Beast. One of the last places on earth I would live in the End Times!!!