Has anyone heard of...

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Red
captain of 100

Has anyone heard of...

Post by Red »

... a phenomenon in which a person can hear certain music and their creativity suddenly sparks and becomes overwhelming? I don't mean Mozart and how it allegedly increases intelligence. I once read an article about how a person can hear a song and for some reason that song might generate intense creative moments for the listener. It is not exclusive to genres of music. It's more of a song by song basis. I can't find the article anymore or any information at all that is related to this, but I hope someone might know what I'm talking about.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Has anyone heard of...

Post by Alaris »

My sister is famous in the fabric and design world and though she didn't mention music specifically, she feels she's tapping into something greater when she is inspired creatively.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Has anyone heard of...

Post by Alaris »

Also... I have created pen and paper rpg characters and I've been pondering on two story worlds for potential novelization. I don't know that I'll ever get a chance to write but in the last year I've learned a lot about myself and who I was in the premortal realm and what my mission here is. It's amazing how these characters and stories align with these truths... Almost like my subconscious mind was tapping into these truths when looking to express myself creatively.

I believe that the most popular stories and themes pull from eternal truth. This is why Star Wars is so amazing imho. A farm boy from humble beginnings saves the galaxy. A carpenter's son... Etc.