"Nibiru Causing Venus To Brighten, says R.I.T. Astronomer"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Nibiru Causing Venus To Brighten, says R.I.T. Astronomer"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Image

One need not be a professional stargazer to have noticed the unusually bright pinprick of light illuminating the heavens. Venus, the scorching, sulfurous planet discovered by Galileo in 1610, has been a nocturnal companion to anyone peering into the cosmos this winter. But why Venus has markedly brightened is a question that has allegedly baffled some of society’s brightest minds, including many prominent astronomers and astrophysicists. A Cornell-educated astronomer and Rochester Institute of Technology astronomy professor believes he has an explanation—Nibiru.

Dr. Richard Stephen Hathaway had first learned of the Nibiru system while attending an astronomy symposium in Perth. During the lectures, a colleague of his violated policy and began a power point presentation about Nibiru, hypothesizing that Nibiru’s lateral position, relative to the inner solar system, was responsible for increased surface temperatures within the dark star’s sphere of influence. That presenter had been dragged off the stage for embracing a taboo subject eschewed by mainstream academia....

According to Dr. Hathaway, Nibiru’s transit through the inner solar system will likely cause Earth to brighten in July or August this year; moreover, he predicts a 3c increase in global surface temperatures,...
"
http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibir ... stronomer/ :-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Nibiru Causing Venus To Brighten, says R.I.T. Astronomer"

Post by Matchmaker »

sushi_chef wrote: March 21st, 2017, 10:50 pm "Image

One need not be a professional stargazer to have noticed the unusually bright pinprick of light illuminating the heavens. Venus, the scorching, sulfurous planet discovered by Galileo in 1610, has been a nocturnal companion to anyone peering into the cosmos this winter. But why Venus has markedly brightened is a question that has allegedly baffled some of society’s brightest minds, including many prominent astronomers and astrophysicists. A Cornell-educated astronomer and Rochester Institute of Technology astronomy professor believes he has an explanation—Nibiru.

Dr. Richard Stephen Hathaway had first learned of the Nibiru system while attending an astronomy symposium in Perth. During the lectures, a colleague of his violated policy and began a power point presentation about Nibiru, hypothesizing that Nibiru’s lateral position, relative to the inner solar system, was responsible for increased surface temperatures within the dark star’s sphere of influence. That presenter had been dragged off the stage for embracing a taboo subject eschewed by mainstream academia....

According to Dr. Hathaway, Nibiru’s transit through the inner solar system will likely cause Earth to brighten in July or August this year; moreover, he predicts a 3c increase in global surface temperatures,...
"
http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibir ... stronomer/ :-B
Thanks for this article. I believe that Nibiru, or whatever one wants to call it, is coming our way. It will not hit earth, just pass by and create latter-day havoc. The LDS author, Anthony Larson, of Mormon Prophecy on youtube, talks a lot about a coming planet doing this.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: "Nibiru Causing Venus To Brighten, says R.I.T. Astronomer"

Post by Silver Pie »

Niburu is still around?

I went camping last year, and there was a bright star that I thought was Venus or one of the other morning/evening stars (planets), but my astronomy app said the planets were in a different part of the sky. I never did figure out what it was.