"Pedophilia/Child Murder More than Just Blackmail" \ Henry Makow

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Pedophilia/Child Murder More than Just Blackmail" \ Henry Makow

Post by sushi_chef »

"EVIL PRACTISED FOR ITS OWN SAKE

"It is a common mistake to think these ritual crimes to be merely compromising public people and making them blackmail-able and obedient, or to be the ultimate pastime of an elite jaded by all other stimuli and fleeing boredom into that hell : magic does exist...

These awful acts modify the metaphysical framework of reality. The frightening thing is that all things in this material world are ultimately subject to the interplay of evil forces deployed for their own sake.."

The author, Francis, is a longtime practitioner of white Voodoo. I can't pretend to understand the black magick he describes and welcome explanations. Warning:

This is gruesome.

"
https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/02/evil ... -sake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: "Pedophilia/Child Murder More than Just Blackmail" \ Henry Makow

Post by Juliet »

I read this. What keeps people in these sins is shame. They do not think they can be forgiven even if they do repent, so they don't try.
Last edited by Juliet on February 22nd, 2017, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: "Pedophilia/Child Murder More than Just Blackmail" \ Henry Makow

Post by Alaris »

My disaffection for Hillary Clinton never matched her scandals, her arrogance, her ineptitude, her shrillness, or that terrible, terrible voice. When pizza gate started to be unveiled... This matches the sick feeling Hillary has always given me. I have the spirit of discernment by the way. Is it OK to name ones own gifts? I have always been able to read people and their alignment and thought it was normal since I've always been able to.