Want A Break?

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Want A Break?

Post by freedomforall »

What's Wrong with This Picture?

Or have fun doing this:

Helicopter Pilot

Or this:

Kick Ups!

Or perhaps this:

Bowman

Or:

Kitty Cannon

Or:

Shootout

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Want A Break?

Post by eddie »

Everything says I'm missing a plug-in. I just got a new apple computer, supposed to be simple, anything but.

I do enjoy a break, but would rather give some compound fractures at the moment! ;)

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

16 signs you need a break

You sign a note to the teacher with, "Love you!"
The baby spits up on your shoulder at 6 a.m one day and you're still wearing it at 6 a.m the next.
You look forward to your hour-long, traffic-jammed commute because it's your only alone time.
After a big meeting, you find a price tag dangling from the armhole of your new shirt.
Mac-n-cheese or chicken shaped like dinosaurs seems like a decent dinner. Even for grown-ups.
You wish your morning coffee was your nightly cocktail.
While waiting in line at the deli, you realize you're still wearing your slippers.
Running out of milk actually brings tears to your eyes, making you feel like a total life-failure.
You call your boss by your child's name.
You fall asleep while the kids practice reading to you.
You waste 30 minutes at Target because you can't decide between two pillows for the playroom.
You only put mascara on one eye.
You wake up at 2 am and worry about your kids leaving for college -- and that's not for another 10 years.
The guest bathroom is the only bathroom that gets cleaned – to keep up appearances.
You found a gallon of milk in the car -- two days after you went to the grocery store.
You finally decide to go out for a romantic date night with your partner. But when you call the high school student you usually hire, her mom says she left for college three years ago.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

You're in Marine boot camp and at some point have to save Sergeant Ryan's privates.
Last edited by freedomforall on January 1st, 2017, 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

How about a puzzle or two?

http://www.thejigsawpuzzles.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

New Linerider version - Linerider.org http://www.linerider.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

freedomforall wrote:What's Wrong with This Picture?

Or have fun doing this:

Helicopter Pilot

Or this:

Kick Ups!

Or perhaps this:

Bowman

Or:

Kitty Cannon

Or:

Shootout
That helicopter game reminded me of a game we made when I was a kid. We took a shoebox and put a rod across each end of the box. We cut paper to fit the width of the box and taped it together to make a long scroll that we wrapped around the two rods. We put cranks on the rods and turned one of them to scroll the paper from one rod to the other. The paper had obstacles drawn on it like the obstacles the helicopter was trying to fly around. Then we put a string in the middle of the box with a space ship or car or something taped to the middle of it. The person playing the game would move the ship or car back and forth trying to avoid the obstacles while someone else scrolled the paper. It worked just like the video games, except it was more interactive and fun. Good times.

I sucked at the helicopter game. My baby found all the crashing noises entertaining, though.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Meili wrote:

Or have fun doing this:

Helicopter Pilot

Or this:

Kick Ups!

Or perhaps this:

Bowman

Or:

Kitty Cannon

Or:

Shootout
That helicopter game reminded me of a game we made when I was a kid. We took a shoebox and put a rod across each end of the box. We cut paper to fit the width of the box and taped it together to make a long scroll that we wrapped around the two rods. We put cranks on the rods and turned one of them to scroll the paper from one rod to the other. The paper had obstacles drawn on it like the obstacles the helicopter was trying to fly around. Then we put a string in the middle of the box with a space ship or car or something taped to the middle of it. The person playing the game would move the ship or car back and forth trying to avoid the obstacles while someone else scrolled the paper. It worked just like the video games, except it was more interactive and fun. Good times.

I sucked at the helicopter game. My baby found all the crashing noises entertaining, though.
The helicopter game is tough to play. I don't get very far either.

I like bowman though. I sometimes aim all arrows straight up and fill the character full of arrows. I wouldn't go hunting and killing birds wantonly though. I would rather shoot them with a camera.

Nor would I be cruel to cats like insinuated on kittycannon.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

freedomforall wrote:
Meili wrote:

Or have fun doing this:

Helicopter Pilot

Or this:

Kick Ups!

Or perhaps this:

Bowman

Or:

Kitty Cannon

Or:

Shootout

The helicopter game is tough to play. I don't get very far either.

I like bowman though. I sometimes aim all arrows straight up and fill the character full of arrows. I wouldn't go hunting and killing birds wantonly though. I would rather shoot them with a camera.

Nor would I be cruel to cats like insinuated on kittycannon.
Yeah, I couldn't handle kitty cannon and bowman wouldn't load. I tried to find out where the idea for our shoebox video game came from from my brothers but they just said a neighbor gave us the idea. I'm not even sure whether or not video games were invented back then.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Meili wrote:Yeah, I couldn't handle kitty cannon and bowman wouldn't load. I tried to find out where the idea for our shoebox video game came from from my brothers but they just said a neighbor gave us the idea. I'm not even sure whether or not video games were invented back then.
Here's a fun trick to pull on people. Get a matchbox, if they're still sold, remove matches, cut out a finger hole at one end, place balls of cotton in the entire length of the box so the bottom is not seen. Paint your middle finger in such a way that it looks like it has been severed from your hand. Take the other part of the box and cut out a narrow slit at the bottom from the opposite end to the hole, just wide enough to allow it to slide along the sides of your finger. Then stick the finger through the hole and place the length of it onto the cotton. Then slide the box out portion of the box onto the smaller box and close it as it looks when purchased. Merely slide the box apart enough to expose the bloody finger. The reactions will be interesting. In the video a different type of box is used.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

freedomforall wrote:
Meili wrote:Yeah, I couldn't handle kitty cannon and bowman wouldn't load. I tried to find out where the idea for our shoebox video game came from from my brothers but they just said a neighbor gave us the idea. I'm not even sure whether or not video games were invented back then.
Here's a fun trick to pull on people. Get a matchbox, if they're still sold, remove matches, cut out a finger hole at one end, place balls of cotton in the entire length of the box so the bottom is not seen. Paint your middle finger in such a way that it looks like it has been severed from your hand. Take the other part of the box and cut out a narrow slit at the bottom from the opposite end to the hole, just wide enough to allow it to slide along the sides of your finger. Then stick the finger through the hole and place the length of it onto the cotton. Then slide the box out portion of the box onto the smaller box and close it as it looks when purchased. Merely slide the box apart enough to expose the bloody finger. The reactions will be interesting. In the video a different type of box is used.
:)) :)) :)) Then there's always this:
Or my personal favorite, this:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

jesus-christ-illusion.gif
jesus-christ-illusion.gif (113.91 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »