"Autism Rates In California Skyrocket Following Mandatory Vaccine Bill"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Autism Rates In California Skyrocket Following Mandatory Vaccine Bill"

Post by sushi_chef »

"According to new statistics, autism rates in California have exploded since the introduction of the mandatory vaccine bill last year.

Following the introduction of the controversial SB277 bill, signed by Governor Jerry Brown, autism rates have risen a staggering 17%.

"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/autism-r ... cine-bill/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Re: "Autism Rates In California Skyrocket Following Mandatory Vaccine Bill"

Post by braingrunt »

We really needed to see the graph another 16 years into the past or so.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

It seems to be pretty constantly increasing. :(

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Most of us who have kids learned the hard way to not vaccinate. Then go read on mercola.com about how they don't even make them the way they used to, now they use shortcuts to make more vaccine last longer. My son had 69 doses on his vaccination card. When I was a kid my card was 2 inches. My son's was 2 feet long on both sides. I got my son vaccinated and he never slept for the fist 2 years of his life and now he has learning problems. Most moms who are in tune know better. Those who aren't, I hope you have lots of faith because those things are harmful.

Did you know the way they decide if a vaccine works is by whether or not your body produces antibodies when you receive the vaccine? I am sorry, but your body produces antibodies whenever you introduce something foreign in it. You'd be better off licking the mold off of the bathtub. The vaccines do not produce immunity on a cellular biological level. That is why they are only 50 percent effective.
The recent epidemic of whooping cough in California occurred in the fully (97 percent) vaccinated population. The same thing with the recent university measles outbreak.
Small pox and polio were genetically on their way out when the vaccine was created, just like the black plague went away on its own.
The small pox vaccine was first created by injecting a cow with small pox and then injecting the infected cows blood into the patient. Does any one else have an ethical problem with mixing your blood with cows blood?
The MMR vaccine is the worst of all, it has turned many kids into complete vegetables. The doctor used rabbit ketones in it and fubbed the numbers to prove it was effective.
Research has recently been published that prove vaccines cause autism. It just never gets reported. Bill gates has a Ted talk where he says the way he will solve overpopulation is through abortion and vaccines. Third world countries have a diagnosis of a polio mimicking disease as a side effect of the polio vaccine. I could go on...

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Juliet wrote:Most of us who have kids learned the hard way to not vaccinate. Then go read on mercola.com about how they don't even make them the way they used to, now they use shortcuts to make more vaccine last longer. My son had 69 doses on his vaccination card. When I was a kid my card was 2 inches. My son's was 2 feet long on both sides. I got my son vaccinated and he never slept for the fist 2 years of his life and now he has learning problems. Most moms who are in tune know better. Those who aren't, I hope you have lots of faith because those things are harmful.

Did you know the way they decide if a vaccine works is by whether or not your body produces antibodies when you receive the vaccine? I am sorry, but your body produces antibodies whenever you introduce something foreign in it. You'd be better off licking the mold off of the bathtub. The vaccines do not produce immunity on a cellular biological level. That is why they are only 50 percent effective.
The recent epidemic of whooping cough in California occurred in the fully (97 percent) vaccinated population. The same thing with the recent university measles outbreak.
Small pox and polio were genetically on their way out when the vaccine was created, just like the black plague went away on its own.
The small pox vaccine was first created by injecting a cow with small pox and then injecting the infected cows blood into the patient. Does any one else have an ethical problem with mixing your blood with cows blood?
The MMR vaccine is the worst of all, it has turned many kids into complete vegetables. The doctor used rabbit ketones in it and fubbed the numbers to prove it was effective.
Research has recently been published that prove vaccines cause autism. It just never gets reported. Bill gates has a Ted talk where he says the way he will solve overpopulation is through abortion and vaccines. Third world countries have a diagnosis of a polio mimicking disease as a side effect of the polio vaccine. I could go on...
you're not on your own sister :ymhug: ...be not dismayed, God bless x