"Rudolph Giuliani Confirms PizzaGate, 9-11 False Flag"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Rudolph Giuliani Confirms PizzaGate, 9-11 False Flag"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Related: Twitter shut him down. Isn't that proof enough? Here is the archived page. Giuliani says he has been threatened. Snopes, no doubt a CIA front, is saying this account was suspended because it was an imposter. It looks real to me. It still is the main account listed by google. They say he had no Twitter account. There is another started in August with 70K followers but no tweet since Dec 1. It's possible this is an "official" Twitter feed while the suspended one was personal.

How does a "fake" get 11,000 followers in nine months? Why would he tolerate it? What Giuliani says is true. It's possible he was spurred on by his rejection for Sec of State. It's also possible that this is a "fake news" psy op to discredit the alternative media. My view is that the truth is never a hoax. And this passes my smell test.

I'd rather be thought gullible than risk discounting a genuine whistle blower. I believe man's higher nature does shine through and triumph.
"

http://henrymakow.com/2016/12/rudolph-g ... firms.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: "Rudolph Giuliani Confirms PizzaGate, 9-11 False Flag"

Post by Juliet »

The fact that every trace of this has disappeared from the Internet leads me to believe it is true. As a satanic ritual and cia mk ultra survivor, I have always had a liking for Giuliani, this could very well be true. Look for his unexplained death in the future. I would at least think if it was not true he would be in the news discrediting it, the fact that he is not is very suspicious. And everything he said in the official statement is true. The common sense show reported that there is secret technology way ahead of the public knowledge, and that is what Giuliani said in his official statement, including his eye witness to the ritual abuse of children. He also said you cannot expect a pedo ring to investigate themselves and gave an email address for anyone who has pizza gate information. The email address is [email protected].

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Brilliant ploy from those who want 'PizzaGate' to go away and want to prove the 'false news' meme.

When Rudy does come out (not his CGI avatar 8-| ) and repudiates this story, it will be held up as a prime example of 'fake/false news', and will have the added impact of ridiculing those who take 'PizzaGate' . . . . and 9/11 truth . . . . serious.
Last edited by larsenb on December 21st, 2016, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

If this story goes away then it is true. If it stays in the news and is talked about a lot, it is false. My prediction is it is going away fast and will not come up again. My angst comes against the apathy of so many good people. Don't you know that these under ground tunnels meet at schools and day cares and this implicates that middle class children are being abused. Where is the public outcry for pizzagate in general? I give God the OK to wipe us out. How can we be apathetic to the slightest possibility of child abuse? It makes me sick. Now you see why the government spends 6 billion dollars on a building, because that money goes to underground child abuse chambers. People are being destroyed not by a lack of knowledge because the witnesses (including myself) are there, they are being destroyed by apathy.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Great news! As long as it passes sushi_chef's smell test, we know we have a legit story...

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

2EstablishZion wrote:Great news! As long as it passes sushi_chef's smell test, we know we have a legit story...
Sushi's getting better.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Giuliani going against the Insiders is unlikely in the extreme. He has been a stalwart supporter of the official 9/11 fairy tale. If someone did tweet it under his name, I'd bet my last dollar it was an impostor.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

2EstablishZion wrote:Giuliani going against the Insiders is unlikely in the extreme. He has been a stalwart supporter of the official 9/11 fairy tale. If someone did tweet it under his name, I'd bet my last dollar it was an impostor.
There's something to say about that.