"Eyewitness Judyth Vary: Lee Harvey Oswald is patriot White Hat spy who died trying to save JFK"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Eyewitness Judyth Vary: Lee Harvey Oswald is patriot White Hat spy who died trying to save JFK"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Alfred Lambremont Webre’s interview with Judyth Vary Baker is an eye opener. We will soon have no choice but to acknowledge that everything we’ve ever been told was a lie; that nothing is what it seems.

Anyone of influence who gets in the way of the ruling class can expect to be eliminated; disappeared, suicided, assassinated by varied means. It’s how they operate and how they were able to remain in the shadows for so long. Now that they are under close scrutiny by the aware ones, their slick moves are in the spotlight and anything but subtle.

Thank you, Alfred and Judyth, for bringing this segment of history up for review through a new lens.
"
http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.c ... ker-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: "Eyewitness Judyth Vary: Lee Harvey Oswald is patriot White Hat spy who died trying to save JFK"

Post by Juliet »

There is a way to become a whistle blower without getting killed. You tell all your friends and family including online and you put your name on it. When I went full disclosure on my satanic ritual abuse, their hands were tied. If they kill me, it means everything I say is true. So at this point all they can do is gaslight me and make me appear crazy. You just have to tell people and tell people and never give up no matter how badly people treat you.
And yes, they did physically threaten me because I won't shut up. How embarrassing for them to be forced to let me go when I refused to give in to their physical bullying. Ha. In your face bad guys. http://Www.gospelinsights.weebly.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;