did moroni see/understand that undefiled/non-polluted church means only all-things-in-common type church???

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

did moroni see/understand that undefiled/non-polluted church means only all-things-in-common type church???

Post by sushi_chef »

4 nephi records being lifted up in the pride leads into the state of total opposition against all things in common living style.

"24 And now, in this two hundred and first year there began to be among them those who were lifted up in pride, such as the wearing of costly apparel, and all manner of fine pearls, and of the fine things of the world.

25 And from that time forth they did have their goods and their substance no more common among them.
" ( 4 nephi )

"28 Yea, it shall come in a day when the power of God shall be denied, and churches become defiled and be lifted up in the pride of their hearts; yea, even in a day when leaders of churches and teachers shall rise in the pride of their hearts, even to the envying of them who belong to their churches.

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.
" ( mormon 8)

"30 Behold, I speak unto you as though I spake from the dead; for I know that ye shall have my words." ( mormon 9)

lds church failed in living under the united order and brighams weakness was love of wealth.

:-B