"Russian Government Spokeswoman Suggests Trump Won Thanks To 'The Jews' "

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Russian Government Spokeswoman Suggests Trump Won Thanks To 'The Jews' "

Post by sushi_chef »

"

"If you want to know what will happen in America, who do you have to talk to? You have to talk to the Jews, naturally. But of course," Zakharova said, prompting applause from the studio audience of Sunday Evening, a show hosted by pro-Kremlin television personality Vladimir Solovyov.

Zakharova then adopted a cartoonish Jewish accent while impersonating her alleged interlocutor.

"They told me: 'Marochka (a Russian diminutive for Maria), you understand, of course, we'll donate to Clinton. But we'll donate twice as much to the Republicans.' That was it! The matter was settled, for me personally," she said.

Zakharova added that "if you want to know the future, don't read the mainstream newspapers -- our people in Brighton [Beach] will tell you everything," a reference to the southern Brooklyn enclave with a large diaspora of Jewish emigres from the former Soviet Union....

The Russian-language Israeli site Newsru.Co.Il said the Israeli Foreign Ministry had declined to comment on Zakharova's remarks.

Since winning the November 8 election, Trump has faced criticism for appointing as his chief White House strategist Steve Bannon, the former executive editor of the conservative website Breitbart News.

The site is an online hub for the so-called "alt-right," a grass-roots political movement with many adherents who openly endorse white supremacism and anti-Semitism. The Anti-Defamation League calls Bannon the "chief curator for the alt-right" but that it is "not aware of any anti-Semitic statements" he has made.

But Trump did, in fact, defeat Clinton in Brighton Beach and nearby neighborhoods with substantial numbers of Jewish emigres from the former Soviet Union, who are traditionally conservative voters and tend to support Republicans in U.S. presidential elections.
"
http://www.rferl.org/a/russian-governme ... 24518.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Russian Government Spokeswoman Suggests Trump Won Thanks To 'The Jews' "

Post by Matchmaker »

Your location in Tokyo offers an interesting perspective from the other side of the world. I have never read an article from "Radio Free Europe" before.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

bhaaaaa....
sushi_ confesses that sushi_ had found this info about half hour or so before opening posting, in sushi_s language domains someones blog, thought it interesting , and yes its sushi_s first time encountering too, as usual...., thanx.

:-B

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Given Obama's politics with Israel, and the instability Clinton has caused in the ME, it wouldn't surprise me that, notwithstanding the Zionist Jews that supported Clinton, Israel and other Jews contributed to Trump's victory in more ways than just voting. I wonder if Israel had something to do with the Wikileaks...

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

JohnnyL wrote:Given Obama's politics with Israel, and the instability Clinton has caused in the ME, it wouldn't surprise me that, notwithstanding the Zionist Jews that supported Clinton, Israel and other Jews contributed to Trump's victory in more ways than just voting. I wonder if Israel had something to do with the Wikileaks...
PM Netanyahu, who is a great friend to Mitt Romney and PE Trump, has a tremendous following in America, and not just among Jews. He openly supported Trump. I'm sure many voters were influenced by his support too. A lot of us would like to see the new temple built over there. Julian Asange has said he thinks there is a Jewish conspiracy against him. I'm not sure why he would think that.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Matchmaker wrote:
JohnnyL wrote:Given Obama's politics with Israel, and the instability Clinton has caused in the ME, it wouldn't surprise me that, notwithstanding the Zionist Jews that supported Clinton, Israel and other Jews contributed to Trump's victory in more ways than just voting. I wonder if Israel had something to do with the Wikileaks...
PM Netanyahu, who is a great friend to Mitt Romney and PE Trump, has a tremendous following in America, and not just among Jews. He openly supported Trump. I'm sure many voters were influenced by his support too. A lot of us would like to see the new temple built over there. Julian Asange has said he thinks there is a Jewish conspiracy against him. I'm not sure why he would think that.
Interesting.

Jewish conspiracy can mean a few different things... Israel conspiracy, or Zionist conspiracy? I wouldn't doubt the second...