"Trump- Israel's Trojan Horse?"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Trump- Israel's Trojan Horse?"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Americans are holding their breath wondering if Trump is the "real deal." Some are wondering if the Judeo Masonic conspiracy model has been shattered. The appointment of Breitbart News CEO Steven Bannon as Trump "Chief Strategist" provides a clue. Breitbart was set up in 2007 to counter criticism of Israel by left-leaning American Jews. To this day, it is essentially an Israeli propaganda outlet, championing the "alt right" to garner a tremendous following....

"
http://henrymakow.com/2016/11/have-amer ... onned.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Trump- Israel's Trojan Horse?"

Post by Matchmaker »

I want to see the temple built in Israel. PM Netanyahu and PE Trump are the two men who will get it done, with a little help from their friends, of course. Netanyahu is an imperfect man, as we all are, but he is a fearless and powerful leader. I think his lifelong dedication to the Israelis and the country of Israel is unmatched anywhere and worthy of respect.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: "Trump- Israel's Trojan Horse?"

Post by sushi_chef »

hmmmm, jerusalem temple....

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/articl ... news_id=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Jerusalem Temple Postby ChelC » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 am
I had a very vivid dream a year or so ago about visiting an LDS temple in Jerusalem. It was beside other places of worship... as in a connected complex. I remember looking for our church logo as we walked around the building and gardens. The temple had huge scripture scenes carved into the sides of it - in three dimensional form. It was so absolutely beautiful that I woke myself up crying. I still vividly remember what it looks like. I hope it wasn't just a random dream and I hope I get to be alive to see it come to pass.
"
viewtopic.php?t=14376#p154341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B