"Antarctica “Guardians” Retaliate Against America With Massive New Zealand Earthquake"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Antarctica “Guardians” Retaliate Against America With Massive New Zealand Earthquake"

Post by sushi_chef »

"An amazing (but nearly 90% censored) Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Antarctica “guardians” swiftly retaliated against the United States this past week by “creating/unleashing” a massive earthquake after the Obama regime sent “without invitation or permission” its Secretary of State John Kerry to initiate contact with them in the “barrier zone” that’s forbidden by all “known protocols” in dealing with these “entities”.

According to this report, the Obama regime, in their knowing that the anti-globalist forces loyal to President-elect Donald Trump were poised for a victory over them, dispatched Secretary of State John Kerry to Antarctica where he arrived on 11 November.

SVR analysts in this report note that Secretary Kerry’s attempt to persuade the “guardians” to interfere in a “temporal matter” was “quickly/immediately” rebuffed by these “entities” who then ordered him to leave the “barrier zone” and not to return.

Upon leaving the Antarctica “barrier zone”, this report continues, Secretary Kerry arrived in Christchurch, New Zealand, on 12 November, where he stayed overnight before his traveling to Wellington the following day....
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2166.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: "Antarctica “Guardians” Retaliate Against America With Massive New Zealand Earthquake"

Post by kittycat51 »

sushi, I think this is way over many people's heads. Watch the Russian video with English subtitles, Very interesting. I loved that it mentioned HAARP, something that has fascinated me for several years. Here in the U.S. HAARP falls under "tin-foil hat" theory, but even Russian knows about HAARP.