gentiles reject the gospel under the leadership of illuminati/masonry ( 3nep16:10)

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

gentiles reject the gospel under the leadership of illuminati/masonry ( 3nep16:10)

Post by sushi_chef »

that was sushi_s thought/impressions while reading 3ne16 in this sunday school class.

"10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.
" (3ne16)

for instance, all manner of deceits, whoredoms shall include riggings lgbt things so on....
makow lgbt
http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF ... %20%20lgbt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"your posterity shall avenge the blood of the prophets... and Patriarchs, he shall lead a mighty people from the wilderness and one mighty among them who shall be also a mighty warrior by the name of Nishcosh, he shall be a descendent of one of the name of Nimrod, who was also a descendent of that Nimrod, who was a mighty hunter in the days of old, ...
"
search.php?keywords=nishcosh&terms=all& ... mit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p166~  chinese shall come/invade....I want to hear the Choctaw language." If you can't speak none of your language, they going to kill you". Choctaw Prophecy: A Legacy for the Future by Tom Mould

tom mould legacy choktaw
http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF ... %20choktaw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B