US Military Notifies Russia Of “Sustained Alert Status” Due To “Presidential Election Threat”

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

US Military Notifies Russia Of “Sustained Alert Status” Due To “Presidential Election Threat”

Post by sushi_chef »

"A very sobering Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that the Federation has been officially notified by the United States North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) that their military forces are now on “Sustained Alert Status” due to unspecified threats directly related to their upcoming 8 November presidential election....

Deputy Defense Minister Tatiana Shevtsova, however, and shockingly, writes in this report that the American government is currently undergoing a “silent coup” pitting forces loyal to President Obama against those aligned with Hillary Clinton—who was the former disgraced US Secretary of State and is facing an estimated 20 year prison sentence for obstruction justice and who, also, is being “closed in upon” by Obama’s Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) who have launched a staggering 5 different criminal investigations against her and everyone of her inner circle.

Deputy Minister Shevtsova further notes in this MoD report that the vast criminality of Hillary Clinton, and everyone associated with her, has been so exposed to the American public that President Obama’s greatest fear now is that even if she were able to be elected, she could singlehandedly destroy the Democratic Party for decades to come—an observation, curiously, supported by American experts who believe the same....

With more empirical evidence showing Donald Trump is poised to win next weeks US presidential election in a landslide, and the Obama regime itself now turning against Hillary Clinton, this report grimly concludes, anyone believing that Hillary Clinton and her desperate criminal forces won’t strike back to retake control of America would be gravely mistaken—and the worst may be yet to come.
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2154.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: US Military Notifies Russia Of “Sustained Alert Status” Due To “Presidential Election Threat”

Post by Matchmaker »

I wish our media would carry these international stories. It is hard to know if there is any truth to them or not. I guess time will tell, although the American people are usually the last ones to know.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: US Military Notifies Russia Of “Sustained Alert Status” Due To “Presidential Election Threat”

Post by sushi_chef »

"8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
"
eyes surveillance, mouth media/propaganda, little horn usa, three spain france britain

eye

:-B

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

The UK MSM have confirmed virtually all of the information given by this website: mass evacuation of civilians to shelters, recall of diplomatic staff families, nuclear submarines positioned just off the coast etc.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

"A very sobering Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today..."

There's that line again. 99.9% chance it's BS.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:"A very sobering Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today..."

There's that line again. 99.9% chance it's BS.
Not fair!