"Russia Breaks All Contact With Hillary Clinton’s “Ministry Of Terror”—Once Called The FBI"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Russia Breaks All Contact With Hillary Clinton’s “Ministry Of Terror”—Once Called The FBI"

Post by sushi_chef »

"An “urgent action” report circulating in the Kremlin today issued by the Foreign Intelligence Service (FIS) is advising all Federation security and intelligence organizations to cease all contact and cooperation with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as this once internationally esteemed law enforcement agency has now, in essence, become Hillary Clinton’s “Ministry of Terror”. [Note:...

This report concludes by noting that this “urgent action” report is “advisory in nature” and should only be “applied/used” by Federation intelligence and law enforcement agencies on a case-by-case basis as even though the FBI under Director James Comey has, indeed, been turned into Hillary Clinton’s “Ministry of Terror”, the vast majority of this US law enforcement agencies functionaries and agents are blameless—and as, perhaps, best exampled by the legendary former Assistant FBI Director James Kallstrom who this past week tearfully urged all American’s to vote for Donald Trump before all is lost.
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2148.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B although seems sushi_s hunches-wise above sites articles are more than 70% of the times not false, that whatsoesitmean-com site is allegedly said to be very controversial as conspiracy stuff viewers opine. thus might be expected to let the readers become their own keyboad detectives/investigators so on about its truthfulness, as they might wish, thanks.
:-B

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Russia Breaks All Contact With Hillary Clinton’s “Ministry Of Terror”—Once Called The FBI"

Post by Sarah »

Russia is duping everyone with news like this. Russia wants Hillary in and they want a war. They are fooling the Alex Jones/libertarian crowd into thinking that they are the good guys and are encouraging all the focus to be on the globalists. They say good things about Trump supporters and Trump himself, and probably are giving him money too. It's all to stir up division and put the focus on others and not on them. If there are nukes and terror strikes on our soil, I think ultimately the Russians will be behind it. I don't know what ties they have with the globalists - perhaps they are working together, playing along and fooling them too, but in the end they will do what they want.

Patriot16
captain of 100

Re: "Russia Breaks All Contact With Hillary Clinton’s “Ministry Of Terror”—Once Called The FBI"

Post by Patriot16 »

Dear Sushi_Chef, could you please document what ties Russia has with the FBI? I don't think there are all that many. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

In addition, can you see the irony in this obviously fake news article at a time when the GOP is trying to block an FBI investigation requested by Democrats into the Trump campaign's ties to Russian lenders and businesses? http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -ties.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el ... ng-n666696" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Don't forget that I provided documentation debunking your last fake news article about the Clinton Foundation ex-CEO requesting asylum in Russia. Your hunch about that one was clearly wrong.

Patriot16

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Sarah wrote:Russia is duping everyone with news like this. Russia wants Hillary in and they want a war. They are fooling the Alex Jones/libertarian crowd into thinking that they are the good guys and are encouraging all the focus to be on the globalists. They say good things about Trump supporters and Trump himself, and probably are giving him money too. It's all to stir up division and put the focus on others and not on them. If there are nukes and terror strikes on our soil, I think ultimately the Russians will be behind it. I don't know what ties they have with the globalists - perhaps they are working together, playing along and fooling them too, but in the end they will do what they want.
I agree Sarah. The communist party USA leadership is endorsing Hillary Clinton. They get their marching orders from the Kremlin. Members of the traitorous communist leaning black caucus are all endorsing Hillary Clinton. Putin has KGB blood running through his veins. The communist ideology has been the major driving force behind Obama's thought processes since childhood. Isaiah's Assyria = Russian/Chinese coalition; Egypt = United States and the West.

Isaiah 19:2-4
2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce (Assyrian) king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.