Vladimir Putin

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Vladimir Putin

Post by sushi_chef »

http://image.search.yahoo.co.jp/search? ... 6&ei=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: Vladimir Putin

Post by Matchmaker »

For a man in his 60's, he is one handsome guy! I used to think all Russians looked like Khrushchev, and then Putin came on the scene.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

He's saying "I love you" in sign language. What a change from the old party tactics. Khrushchev used to take his shoe off in public and beat the table with it.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Perv Alert!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5155448.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Aw come on, man, haven't you ever gone brrrrrrrrrrr on a kid's belly? It tickles!

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Matchmaker wrote:Aw come on, man, haven't you ever gone brrrrrrrrrrr on a kid's belly? It tickles!

I can't really remember. I think I had an aunt or somebody who used to do that. I didn't llike it. But I guess I was somewhat of an oddball kid, seeing as how I guess I'm somewhat of an oddball adult.
dc

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Matchmaker wrote:Aw come on, man, haven't you ever gone brrrrrrrrrrr on a kid's belly? It tickles!

If some stranger danger weirdo came up to my son or grandson and did that to them I would punch him out. You got a man crush on Vlad the impaler? :-?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Mark wrote:

If some stranger danger weirdo came up to my son or grandson and did that to them I would punch him out. You got a man crush on Vlad the impaler? :-?
My grandfather used to blubber on my belly and spin me around in the air like I was an airplane. It was fun! I don't recall ever having any other man do it though.

I wouldn't say I had a crush on him. I just call a spade a spade. To me, he's a really attractive man - a real head turner.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:

My grandfather used to blubber on my belly and spin me around in the air like I was an airplane. It was fun! I don't recall ever having any other man do it though.

I wouldn't say I had a crush on him. I just call a spade a spade. To me, he's a really attractive man - a real head turner.

He is a former KGB thug responsible for the death of multitudes of individuals who dared speak against the evils of communist rule. Look into his soul sister. He will lose that attractiveness in a hurry. Im sure Satan is quite a looker too. :-ss

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Mark wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:

He is a former KGB thug responsible for the death of multitudes of individuals who dared speak against the evils of communist rule. Look into his soul sister. He will lose that attractiveness in a hurry. Im sure Satan is quite a looker too. :-ss
Mark, what's wrong with saying that a person is physically attractive, if I think he is? Is that one of the new politically correct things that we can no longer say? I'm not talking about his soul here. I don't know him personally at all. I'm talking about his physique.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:

Mark, what's wrong with saying that a person is physically attractive, if I think he is? Is that one of the new politically correct things that we can no longer say? I'm not talking about his soul here. I don't know him personally at all. I'm talking about his physique.
You're welcome..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video ... tage-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Mark wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:

You're welcome..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video ... tage-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice video. Thanks. I rest my case.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I want it on record that I repent of saying that Putin is a physically attractive man. As a married woman, I probably should never look at another man close enough to notice anything physical about him. I'm sure it's a sin just to think another man is handsome, let alone say it. Seriously, I don't want the Lord to judge me as having a lustful heart. I'm changing my ways today. No more looking at pictures of handsome men.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:

You should see Robin Hood! ;)
Maid Marian certainly approves. :)

Putin is more like the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Robin Hood wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:
Mark wrote:

You should see Robin Hood! ;)
Maid Marian certainly approves. :)

Putin is more like the Sheriff of Nottingham.
I'm keeping my head down from now on and leaving the admiring of handsome men to my single sisters.