"US elections to be cancelled and war crimes tribunals to be held Pentagon and CIA sources say"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"US elections to be cancelled and war crimes tribunals to be held Pentagon and CIA sources say"

Post by sushi_chef »

"The US Presidential election due for November 8th will be cancelled and instead there will be war crimes tribunals held, sources in both the Pentagon and the CIA say. The excuse for cancelling the election will be the resignation of one of the presidential candiates, the CIA sources say.

Here is the raw intel from the CIA:

“There is now a 90% probability that the elections will be postponed.”

I asked my contact in DC why? His answer was:

“You can’t have an election with one candidate”

I asked him which one will be removed. His reply was:....
"
http://benjaminfulford.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; oct/10/2016
:-B

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Re: "US elections to be cancelled and war crimes tribunals to be held Pentagon and CIA sources say"

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

sushi_chef wrote:"The US Presidential election due for November 8th will be cancelled and instead there will be war crimes tribunals held, sources in both the Pentagon and the CIA say. The excuse for cancelling the election will be the resignation of one of the presidential candiates, the CIA sources say.

"
http://benjaminfulford.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; oct/10/2016
Where do you find this nonsense?

mhewett
captain of 100

Re: "US elections to be cancelled and war crimes tribunals to be held Pentagon and CIA sources say"

Post by mhewett »

well if there's any truth to it, I guess we'll find out in the next couple of weeks. If it's true, I'd say Hillary will drop out, Trump will never. The only way to get him out is to the JFK treatment so it's either that or Hillary is out and going on the last debate with one to go and the wikileaks docs that have been released and are yet to be released, she's is in big trouble.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

sushi_chef wrote:"The US Presidential election due for November 8th will be cancelled and instead there will be war crimes tribunals held, sources in both the Pentagon and the CIA say. The excuse for cancelling the election will be the resignation of one of the presidential candiates, the CIA sources say.

"
Rubbish!

Roland deschain
captain of 10

Post by Roland deschain »

"You can't have an election with one candidate"

The problem here is, that this isnt a two candidate election. Many, many, parties have a candidate running for president.

Nice try though.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

In addition, the Pentagon is part of the corruption and problem - there's not going to be any sort of 'war crimes tribunal' because those overseeing it would get exposed for the same crimes against humanity. =)) Sheer propaganda and nonsense.