What is your Polygamy? | Lance Allred | TEDxSaltLakeCity

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

What is your Polygamy? | Lance Allred | TEDxSaltLakeCity

Post by Joel »

Lance Allred, the first deaf player in NBA history, challenges his audience to identify their self-limiting beliefs by sharing how his experience of growing up in a polygamist culture created his own constricting psychological boundaries and how he eventually was able to break free.

Born and raised in a polygamist commune in rural Montana, Lance Allred escaped at the age of 13. He was the first legally deaf player in NBA hHistory, with 80% hearing loss, when he played for the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2008. A conversation with Lance will challenge your perceptions and invite you to look deeper at the psychological boundaries that shape your reality.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: What is your Polygamy? | Lance Allred | TEDxSaltLakeCity

Post by Lexew1899 »

Good Ted Talk. I like the one by Evan McMullin where he tries to guilt trip Americans into helping Syrian refugees. As a CIA operative he was the go between for the US and the FSA (Free Syrian Army).

The FSA was known to be the people eating hearts of government soldiers. They later joined ISIS. So McMullin played a large role in creating ISIS.

It's hard to believe that anyone who actually studies world events or the Constitution could actually support McMullin considering he supports the Globalist agenda also. I was thinking about doing a large expose on McMullin, but think it's trivial since his support is so meager. But Ted Talks are a great way to learn about someone or issues. Thanks for posting the vid.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What is your Polygamy? | Lance Allred | TEDxSaltLakeCity

Post by EmmaLee »

Lexew1899 wrote:It's hard to believe that anyone who actually studies world events or the Constitution could actually support McMullin considering he supports the Globalist agenda also. I was thinking about doing a large expose on McMullin, but think it's trivial since his support is so meager.
I strongly encourage you to go ahead and do your large expose on McMullin. He has, unfortunately, gained a lot of attention and support lately. All of the LDS people I personally know (who aren't voting for Hillary) are voting for McMullin (and I don't live anywhere near Utah). Ignorance abounds. @-)