"Trump to Netanyahu: I would recognize undivided Jerusalem as Israel's capital"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Trump to Netanyahu: I would recognize undivided Jerusalem as Israel's capital"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Image

http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF ... %20capital" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

inquirringmind
captain of 100

Re: "Trump to Netanyahu: I would recognize undivided Jerusalem as Israel's capital"

Post by inquirringmind »

I like what Trump said here.

Coming from Brooklyn, mom and dad knew older Jewish people who came from Europe, and had serial numbers on their arms.

And dad always said that what happened to them would never have happened if they had a homeland of their own.

I haven't had a t.v. or followed the news since dad was taken from me back in April, and I won't be watching the presidential debate tomorrow night - but if Trump says anything to clarify what he meant by targeting the families of terrorists (or if any of you know of anything he's already said to clarify that), please let me know.

He's the closest thing to a conservative/Republican we've got running, and I'd really like to vote for him, but I keep thinking of something dad told me about the I.R.A.

Dad's side of the family was all Irish, and this is what he told me about the I.R.A.

He said "I grew up thinking they were heroes - I saw movies like 'the informer' with Victor McLachlan, that painted them as heroes.

But then I grew up and saw the things that they did.

And when they came around the job looking for money I told them to go %$@ themselves -- because you don't kill kids."

Dad would never vote for Hillary, but I don't think he'd vote for Trump either if he knew what he said about targeting families.

And I keep thinking of something else he told me about the Germans who voted for Hitler after he wrote Mein Kampf too.

But if Trump would clarify that one thing he said I'd probably vote for him (and feel relatively good about it.)
Last edited by inquirringmind on September 25th, 2016, 9:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Trump to Netanyahu: I would recognize undivided Jerusalem as Israel's capital"

Post by Matchmaker »

What a beautiful room they are meeting in! Is that the Netanyahu family home in Jerusalem or Caesarea, or is it at the official home in Jerusalem? It looks almost like a Celestial room in the temple.