"Fritz Springmeier Just Announced....IMF Will Announce a New Global Currency on Sept 30th"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Fritz Springmeier Just Announced....IMF Will Announce a New Global Currency on Sept 30th"

Post by sushi_chef »

"IT’S HERE; THIS IS IT.(21 SEPT ’16) This is the culmination of so many things I’ve written about in the past. I finally have a date to pass on, Friday, Sept. 30, 2016, (more specifically, perhaps late in the afternoon of the 30th for the IMF announcement.) (Before today, I thought it would be after Hillary was by voter-fraud & rigged voting made president.) I suggest you sit down while you read this. Insiders, who care more about their fellow humans, than the corrupt system they are part of, have whispered warnings about this. A few alert financial analysts like James Rickards have picked up on the Sept. 30th date & are warning people....

FINAL THOUGHTS. Over the years, I came to dislike “date setters”, but in this instance, I have to go with the evidence as I see it. To soften this message would leave me blood guilty for not warning of something I see about 10 days out. Last yr., I warned about the announcement the IMF would make about China’s currency receiving joint reserve currency status with the dollar. In the event, it happened just days after I said I expected it to happen–the media kept it very low key…not giving it the play it deserved. How will the media treat Sept. 30th’s announcement? I think they will report it, but not report the significance of it. They will let the nation be blindsided by its consequences. My megathoughts on all this: hey, someone had to live in these end times–it just happened to be us!!! Maranatha!!!
"
http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=16134" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Patriot16
captain of 100

Re: "Fritz Springmeier Just Announced....IMF Will Announce a New Global Currency on Sept 30th"

Post by Patriot16 »

I see a change in China's reserve status, but nothing about a "new global currency." You're making a mountain out of a molehill because it satisfies your confirmation bias.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Re: "Fritz Springmeier Just Announced....IMF Will Announce a New Global Currency on Sept 30th"

Post by DesertWonderer »

SO: You name the terms. I will cover any bet you make that this won't happen.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

sushi_chef wrote:"IT’S HERE; THIS IS IT.(21 SEPT ’16) This is the culmination of so many things I’ve written about in the past. I finally have a date to pass on, Friday, Sept. 30, 2016, (more specifically, perhaps late in the afternoon of the 30th for the IMF announcement.) (Before today, I thought it would be after Hillary was by voter-fraud & rigged voting made president.) I suggest you sit down while you read this. Insiders, who care more about their fellow humans, than the corrupt system they are part of, have whispered warnings about this. A few alert financial analysts like James Rickards have picked up on the Sept. 30th date & are warning people....

FINAL THOUGHTS. Over the years, I came to dislike “date setters”, but in this instance, I have to go with the evidence as I see it. To soften this message would leave me blood guilty for not warning of something I see about 10 days out. Last yr., I warned about the announcement the IMF would make about China’s currency receiving joint reserve currency status with the dollar. In the event, it happened just days after I said I expected it to happen–the media kept it very low key…not giving it the play it deserved. How will the media treat Sept. 30th’s announcement? I think they will report it, but not report the significance of it. They will let the nation be blindsided by its consequences. My megathoughts on all this: hey, someone had to live in these end times–it just happened to be us!!! Maranatha!!!
"
http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=16134" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Where was that big announcement SC???

Patriot16
captain of 100

Dear Sushi_Chef: It's now Oct. 3, and there is no new global currency

Post by Patriot16 »

Sorry Sushi_Chef, but Sept. 30th came and went and there is no new global currency. But China's currency DID achieve reserve status so you got that part right. Way to go!

Patriot16

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ acknowledges wrong. pat et al are correct.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Anything that happened (or didn't) this year is just window dressing to the US default on its debts back on 15Aug1971. That's the date that Richard Nixon closed the proverbial gold window. Do you know how much gold cost then? Do you know how much it costs now?

Of course, all the financial fraud we are experiencing now at the hands of the modern-day Gadiantons began when a criminal group of conspiring men got on a train in NY and went to Jekyll Island, GA, to lay the plans for the Federal Reserve system. They've been robbing us ever since.

Get out of debt; it only enriches your enemies. Convert your fiat paper Federal Reserve Hiney Wipes into something physical like another bucket of beans.