“The U.S.-coalition warplanes were finishing the wounded [Syrian soldiers] by machine gun”

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

“The U.S.-coalition warplanes were finishing the wounded [Syrian soldiers] by machine gun”

Post by sushi_chef »

"““We thought the planes were leading the recognition of the Daesh positions. But soon after we were attacked by coalition fighters that hit our tanks, armored vehicles and artillery pieces.

They were finishing with machine guns our soldiers who tried to take refuge in the streets. Each fighter jet fired at least three missiles at us.

I saw with my own eyes the death of about 100 soldiers. They shelled our soldiers in retreat. Many of them perished because injured and could not move”, he said.

“Immediately after the air raid, the jihadists went to attack the Syrian military positions. Daech attacked our positions, our soldiers were captured. I had the impression that there was an agreement between the United States units and Daesh. The terrorists were jubilant, they fired shots into the air as if they were celebrating something”, said the soldier.”

" https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2 ... -survivor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B