"Love Surprises & Talks That Change Lives Sept 18-24, 2016 Astrology Horoscope by Nadiya Shah"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Love Surprises & Talks That Change Lives Sept 18-24, 2016 Astrology Horoscope by Nadiya Shah"

Post by sushi_chef »

:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Love Surprises & Talks That Change Lives Sept 18-24, 2016 Astrology Horoscope by Nadiya Shah"

Post by Matchmaker »

The study of astronomy I am into, but astrology, no. It seems too much like hokus pokus to me.

Christian
captain of 10

Re: "Love Surprises & Talks That Change Lives Sept 18-24, 2016 Astrology Horoscope by Nadiya Shah"

Post by Christian »

I love the stars.. When i look up at the night sky.. I see all the stars and the manna that the children of israel all gathered up and the earth as the mustard seed buried in the soil..blackness of space.. then I see the earth sprout grow into a big mustard..some times retard tree.. and i just see all the stars as birds sitting lodged in the branches of it.. Simple amazing the Glory of the Sun Adam or a day, The Moon, Eve or evening, and the stars Ninevehs children indeed.. O the mysteries of Godliness are they not Grand in our Creators Eternal Scheme of things? All Glory to God in the Highest who shines brighter then the firmament and the noon day sun..