"DEA Bans Harmless Natural Substitute for OxyContin, Heroin"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"DEA Bans Harmless Natural Substitute for OxyContin, Heroin"

Post by sushi_chef »

"On the basis of 100 reports of "bad reactions" a year, the DEA is banning Kratom Sept 30 without any consultations. Kratom is a traditional pain killer which has helped millions but cuts the profits of Jewish-owned pharmaceutical giant Purdue Pharma.

Purdue produces the addictive OxyContin, a chemical cousin of Heroin, which has caused a national epidemic of both drugs. There were 16,000 deaths due to opioid overdoses in 2010.

Instead of banning OxyContin, the DEA is banning a harmless substitute.

Sid Green: "I know most people will not give a s*** I probably would not but it happens to affect my quality of life. FYI you don't get high from it, it simply relieves symptoms. It will be used to generate revenue for prisons to arrest people managing their pain just like with Marijuana, which is on the same list.

But I must ask you so that perhaps someone will add a signature to this petition and maybe my quality of life will not have to reduce. Whatever."

by Sid Green (henrymakow.com)

Kratom, also known as Mytrogena Speciosa, is a plant that grows in South-East Asia.

From the coffee family, it has been used in the traditional medicine of Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and China since ancient times. In small doses, it is a stimulant used by day laborers to increase productivity and reduce the effect of pain at work.

At higher doses, it reduces chronic pain. It binds to opioidmu receptors, but chemically, it is not an opiate or opioid.

Fast forward to 2016 in the USA. It is now a popular supplement used by thousands of people to reduce the effects of chronic pain, and to fight depression and PTSD. There have never been any deaths resulting from it and it is impossible to overdose because if one consumes an unhealthy quantity, the body vomits it....
"
http://henrymakow.com/2016/09/dea-bans- ... -subs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "DEA Bans Harmless Natural Substitute for OxyContin, Heroin"

Post by JohnnyL »

Yeah, take away an alternative to MS medical care: pay the doctor, pay the pharmacist/pharmaceutics, pay the govt.