“Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable.”

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

“Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable.”

Post by sushi_chef »

"Since I was a little girl, I have had dreams and visions, so seeing things is not new for me, but hearing words from the Lord is. I first started hearing words from Him in 2011. When He speaks to my heart, He sometimes confirms it with scriptures, dreams, or visions, but mostly scriptures.

When I was young, my mom’s friend in Christ prophesied I was a prophet. We never talked much about it, but my mom would tell people, “My daughter sees things”. I just look at it like, that’s how the Lord communicates with me.

For the past six months, the Lord had been telling me I needed to prepare for what was coming. I wasn’t quite sure what He meant, so I just ignored....Author: Pamela Banda
"
https://z3news.com/w/houston-destroyed- ... habitable/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"“When we landed at Houston airport, we came out of the plane and we walked on the bridge. As soon as I stepped foot on Houston Airport, I heard the voice. I think this angel followed me. He said, “This city will be destroyed by a massive flood” ....Author: James Bailey
"
https://z3news.com/w/houston-destroyed-massive-flood/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ummmm....within 10 years or so??!! :-B

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Re: “Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable.”

Post by DesertWonderer »

As I say, it never ceases to amaze me how gullible some of our Church members are in broadcasting these sensational stories, or dreams, or visions, some alleged to have been given to Church leaders, past or present, supposedly from some person’s private diary, without first verifying the report with proper Church authorities.

If our people want to be safely guided during these troublous times of deceit and false rumors, they must follow their leaders and seek for the guidance of the Spirit of the Lord in order to avoid falling prey to clever manipulators who, with cunning sophistry, seek to draw attention and gain a following to serve their own notions and sometimes sinister motives.

The Lord has very plainly set forth a test by which anyone may challenge any and all who may come claiming, clandestinely, to have received some kind of priesthood authority. Now this is what the Lord said in the 42nd section of the Doctrine and Covenants, verse 11:

“Again, I say unto you, that it shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by someone who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church.” [D&C 42:11]

Now, if one comes claiming that he has authority, ask him, “Where do you get your authority? Have you been ordained by someone who has authority, who is known to the Church, that you have authority and have been regularly ordained by the heads of the Church?” If the answer is no, you may know that he is an imposter. This is the test that our people should always apply when some imposter comes trying to lead them astray."

Harold B Lee

https://www.lds.org/ensign/1973/01/admo ... d?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

"I see dead people..."
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (42.07 KiB) Viewed 752 times

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Houston destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable I thought that describes Houston now. :)

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

ummmm....so saying kinda president lee et al were foreseeing this internet age and some members leaving kinda in the drove mode, hmmmm...., sushi_ is kinda in doubt, imagines he, in the other world of the graveyard, is probably not so happy about being quoted in this case....in the long run, better for lds church to promulgate the atmosphere of being appreciative to those kinda gifts for the outside people of lds church than to have disdaining/negating or even being envious mental state/mode/responses to them and perhaps members should be encouraged/taught to seek and share those prophetic gifts of their own etc.

:-B