"Secret Space Programs Battle over Antarctic Skies"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Secret Space Programs Battle over Antarctic Skies"

Post by sushi_chef »

"He then described in his May 14 update, a battle that had taken place over Antarctica:

One of the most interesting things that came out of this briefing [by Gonzales now safely located at a secret Kuiper Belt base] was that there had recently been reports of 6 large cruisers (teardrop shaped) were in the process of leaving the atmosphere after breaking the surface of the ocean near the coast of Antarctica. Dozens of “Unknown Chevron Craft” swarmed these cruisers and attacked the leading two craft causing massive and shocking damage. The cruisers broke off their attempts to leave orbit returning to below the surface of the ocean where they came from.

Goode has provided an illustration of the battle that took place. He told me that the teardrop shaped cruisers belonged to the syndicate groups who were aligned with the “Dark Fleet” – a space program first established in Antarctica by Nazi Germany/German Secret Societies – which later allied itself with the U.S. Military Industrial Complex.

He added that the SSP Alliance were not sure who the chevron shaped spacecraft belonged to, but the speculation was that they were linked to the “Earth Alliance,” a consortium of “White Hats” from various national militaries working closely with the BRICS nations.
"

http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-pro ... te-exodus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Secret Space Programs Battle over Antarctic Skies"

Post by Matchmaker »

Nothing would surprise me anymore. Usually where there is smoke there is at least a spark, if not a full fledged fire. Time will tell.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

In other news, Elvis was married to Bigfoot yesterday in a ceremony officiated by Amelia Earhart. Guests in attendance included members of Heaven's Gate who rode in with the Perseid meteor shower, as well as Jimmy Hoffa and the second gunman of Dallas, TX fame.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I thought it was about Tom Bearden type weapons.

I wonder how flying saucers will play into the future scenes.

Sandinista
captain of 100

Post by Sandinista »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:In other news, Elvis was married to Bigfoot yesterday in a ceremony officiated by Amelia Earhart. Guests in attendance included members of Heaven's Gate who rode in with the Perseid meteor shower, as well as Jimmy Hoffa and the second gunman of Dallas, TX fame.
You should have seen who was at the reception! It was amazing!