weekly tarot/astrology stuff....

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

weekly tarot/astrology stuff....

Post by sushi_chef »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: weekly tarot/astrology stuff....

Post by Elizabeth »

How much further are you going to go from the Eternal Gospel sushi_chef ? Why even pretend to be LDS ?
We all know this is from Lucifer.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Oh, brother. 8-| (Not you, Elizabeth, the opening post.)

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Astrology and cards can be fun. They even seem to be correct sometimes. I have had experience with both. I have enjoyed them. Still, I think they are roll-eye worthy.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

I can't play around with this kind of stuff, I get demonic experiences afterwards, or maybe I'm schizo, --or maybe schizophrenia is just a manifestation of things demonic, or believing that is schizophrenic, idk. But the Bible says in 2Tim 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." I find it fascinating, but the buffetings resulting from satisfying my curiosity keeps me away

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

So was this evil Dean a Sagittarius?... Then the guy said "Sagittarians" at the end. And the guy at the beginning said water signs would probably get a failing grade taking his course. I'm a Scorpio sun (water sign) with a Sagittarius moon. Humph... [-(

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Joel what's your sign? (Moon sign too, and ascendant) yeah I will get buffeted prolly, but curiosity kill's cats, and me

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Rachael wrote:Joel what's your sign? (Moon sign too, and ascendant) yeah I will get buffeted prolly, but curiosity kill's cats, and me
I know you didn't ask me but I'm Virgo sun, Sagittarius moon and Virgo rising. :ymparty:

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

I'm gonna guess:
Joel and sushi-chef are one of those evil Sagittarians
Fiannan is probably a Leo with a Gemini moon
BrianM a Capricorn/Aquarious cusp, with Aries mixed in
Random Phrase Jezebel, and Robinhood may be Libras
Rewcox, Elizabeth, probably some fixed sign (Leo, Taurus, Aquarius, or Scorpio)
Chip might be a Virgo/Aquarious
Franco is probably an Aries/Taurus moon
Obrien kitkat, Lizzy, and butterfly are cool Scorpios (like me)

Melissa, a Cancer or Pisces/Libra moon
Sirocco, a Virgo/Gemini combo
skmo, Aries, all Aries
Jbalm, ....hmmm. Mysterious. Prolly Pisces, Scorp moon.
Ajax. Aquarious?
Ebernezerarise will likely dust his feet off at me for mentioning him here on an astrology thread, Taurus.
Robert Sinclair, Cancer/Libra moon and ascendant
Onsdag, Capreeshacorn/Capricorn
Mirkwood, I'd guess is a water/earth type
Ezra, another Sagittarius maybe
Bethany, seems Cancer-y, (not to be confused with cancerous)

*Will edit again to add more
Last edited by Rachael on March 3rd, 2016, 4:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

SmallFarm wrote:
Rachael wrote:Joel what's your sign? (Moon sign too, and ascendant) yeah I will get buffeted prolly, but curiosity kill's cats, and me
I know you didn't ask me but I'm Virgo sun, Sagittarius moon and Virgo rising. :ymparty:
Whoo! Scorched earth baby!
Your friends and family are lucky. Earth/fire people are the best-est

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

My mom is a Taurus/Leo, so was my step dad (who I was sealed to), salt of the earth folks.

But SF, as a Virgo, should I have said "whom I was sealed to..."? I got your/you're, accept/except, sorta kinda good/well, but not who/whom. I forgot the rule
Last edited by Rachael on March 3rd, 2016, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Rachael wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
I try to keep my fire hidden lol

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

SmallFarm wrote:
Rachael wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
I try to keep my fire hidden lol

You can't put light from fire under a bushel! A burning bush type is not a bad thing

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master ;)

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

I feel that way about some of the cards. I stay away from oiuja boards and stuff like that. In fact, I was very leery of all of the cards at first.
Rachael wrote:I can't play around with this kind of stuff, I get demonic experiences afterwards, or maybe I'm schizo, --or maybe schizophrenia is just a manifestation of things demonic, or believing that is schizophrenic, idk. But the Bible says in 2Tim 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." I find it fascinating, but the buffetings resulting from satisfying my curiosity keeps me away

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

I have noticed that, as a general rule, I get along great with Virgo males. We seem to end up being really good friends. Sagittarius moon is interesting. Sag. people often speak their minds even when they don't mean to (I don't remember if that leaks into the moon stuff, though).
SmallFarm wrote:

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Thanks. :) My mom was a Libra, and pretty dang awesome.
Cancer, Scorpio moon, Cancer rising - In the totality of the signs, I have as much Leo as Cancer.

I would guess that Tony/Franco is an off-balanced Libra.
Rachael wrote:I'm gonna guess:
Joel and sushi-chef are one of those evil Sagittarians
Fiannan is probably a Leo with a Gemini moon
BrianM a Capricorn/Aquarious cusp, with Aries mixed in
Random Phrase Jezebel, and Robinhood may be Libras
Rewcox, Elizabeth, probably some fixed sign (Leo, Taurus, Aquarius, or Scorpio)
Chip might be a Virgo/Aquarious
Franco is probably an Aries/Taurus moon
Obrien kitkat, Lizzy, and butterfly are cool Scorpios (like me)

Melissa, a Cancer or Pisces/Libra moon
Sirocco, a Virgo/Gemini combo
skmo, Aries, all Aries
Jbalm, ....hmmm. Mysterious. Prolly Pisces, Scorp moon.
Ajax. Aquarious?
Ebernezerarise will likely dust his feet off at me for mentioning him here on an astrology thread, Taurus.
Robert Sinclair, Cancer/Libra moon and ascendant
Onsdag, Capreeshacorn/Capricorn
Mirkwood, I'd guess is a water/earth type
Ezra, another Sagittarius maybe
Bethany, seems Cancer-y, (not to be confused with cancerous)

*Will edit again to add more

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Astrology. Tarot cards.
What bunk.
Are you guys all still teen age kids?
Besides, I don't really know where sushi chef has been. Astrology and Tarot is way over and done with. Today everybody is into colors. Colorology or whatever they call it.
Not that hokey astrology hocus pocus. It's all so general that it could fit anything or anyone.
Come on now, kids, get with the latest trend. Colors.
dc

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

A Random Phrase wrote:I have noticed that, as a general rule, I get along great with Virgo males. We seem to end up being really good friends. Sagittarius moon is interesting. Sag. people often speak their minds even when they don't mean to (I don't remember if that leaks into the moon stuff, though.
Oh yeah, it leaks, lol

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

David13 wrote:Astrology. Tarot cards.
What bunk.
Are you guys all still teen age kids?
Besides, I don't really know where sushi chef has been. Astrology and Tarot is way over and done with. Today everybody is into colors. Colorology or whatever they call it.
Not that hokey astrology hocus pocus. It's all so general that it could fit anything or anyone.
Come on now, kids, get with the latest trend. Colors.
dc
Now don't be so pink Aquarious like... ;)

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

h_p maybe Gemini, smallfarm too. Curious, intellectual types which may indicate an air sign, but with emotive water elements? They can be mist, rain, or wind at will.

I ain't good at this. I have a messed up chart. Aquarious rising, Scorp sun (which Saturn opposes, about the worst aspect you can have), Sagittarius moon/venus (which doesn't get along with sun), Libra Mercury which is about the only cool thing I got going, but Virgo Mars ain't good even for Virgo suns...now the devil will come cuz I dabbled again. Yay :ymsigh:

I used to want to do a Jesus birth chart for April vs December. I was too scared but if you other dabblers did, I'll look at it

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

hello american, this is urrr.... sushi_ again....

sushi_ is gemini moon and also gemini jupiter(retrograde though) and they are about 5 degrees apart, so kinda conjunction( for the moon, luminary). and sushi_ really likes to share info things, so, appreciates this forum thing....and this forum. sushi_s iq is kinda below average, so, please bear with it....

"Generosity of spirit is most evident when Moon conjuncts Jupiter in the natal chart. These people are ready to laugh, quick to forgive, and warm-hearted. Jupiter aligned with the Moon offers perspective to the emotions, so that the natives are able to reason themselves out of depression, foul moods, and the like. This perspective allows the natives to understand others unusually well. They are hospitable, kind, and forgiving. Sometimes quite opinionated, however, these people possess a strong sense of right and wrong. They can be quite impassioned about what is fair, what isn't fair, and what everyone should do about it! When someone is down, they are the first people to jump in with support and advice...."

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moon ... pects.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

moon jupiter aspect http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF ... r%20aspect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Taurus \M/

Moon sign? Not sure, I never heard of it. Can I go to a palm reader have them take a look at my butt and have them tell me? :D

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Jupiter is my most influential planet, BUT Saturn opposes my sun sign :ymtongue: :(