A joke to lighten the mood...

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
ChelC
The Law

A joke to lighten the mood...

Post by ChelC »

So President Bush is sitting in the oval office and gets a phone call from Rumsfeld (old joke) who called to give a briefing on the Iraq war. At the end of the conversation Rumsfeld informed Bush that three Brazilian soldiers had been killed. Bush's face turned completely white and his forehead slammed down on the desk in shock. When he gained some composure he asked, "How many is a Brazilian?"

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: A joke to lighten the mood...

Post by lundbaek »

Paddy walks into a pub in Dublin and orders up three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches Paddy and tells him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw in; it would taste better if you bought one at a time."

Paddy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I drinks one for each o' me brothers and one for meself.

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. Paddy becomes a regular in the pub, and always drinks the same way: He orders three pints and drinks them in turn.

One day, Paddy comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars take notice and fall silent. When Paddy comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss."

Paddy looks quite puzzled for amoment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine." He explains, "It's just that me wife had us join the Mormon Church and I had to quit me strong drink. Hasn't affected me brothers a bit though."

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: A joke to lighten the mood...

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

LOL