The sun can heal your eyes

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sally
captain of 100

The sun can heal your eyes

Post by sally »

Hello,
I found this very interesting. I am definately going to try the exercises mentioned in this article. I need reading glasses now. Maybe I can change that.

http://www.naturalnews.com/022961.html

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The sun can heal your eyes

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

I would be extremely hesitant to do it. Point a lens at the sun and it will literally burn a spot on it. Camera manufacturers do not recommend it. A whole bunch of people went blind not to long ago looking at the sun to see a supposed image of the Virgin Mary.

Looking away but close to the sun will only damage your peripheral vision. You may be seeing spots for the rest of your life annoyingly out of the corner of your eye. If your eyes need more sun then just being out in it will give you plenty of sunlight especially reflected off of water like being out on the lake, boating, swimming, fishing etc...

sally
captain of 100

Post by sally »

I have found alternative health ideas to be true a lot of the time. I have also found much of conventional health "wisdom" to be not true. One example is that we are told milk makes strong bones. It does just the opposite. It causes calcium to be leached from the bones and nutralizes stomach acid so things rot in your stomach instead of being digested. I have stopped eating and drinking milk products and I feel better.
Jesus said to try all things, hold fast to that which is true. I will give the above exercises a try and get back with you in a month or two. He did mention to do it only during certain hours so it won't damage your eyes.

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

Hi,
I haven't visited the web link yet.

I have read a book that my dad has on eyesight. It is a book where the eye doctor recommends eye exercises. He believes that the eye gets lazy and requires eye glasses. With the eye exercises, a person can strengthen the eye and get rid of the eye glasses. My dad tried the exercises and actually had to get a new prescription for eye glasses that were of less magnification. So I believe the exercises work. I am not as faithful as my dad was with the eye exercises, but I have had no need to update my eye glass prescription for a long time.

Anyway the book mentioned sunlight as being good. The doctor mentioned that all animals didn't need sunglasses, so he thought humans do not need sunglasses either. He even mentioned that sunglasses may be a crutch for the eye; making the eye weaker. I have never used sunglasses or eye glasses that have shading in the lens.
anyway, just my thoughts.

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

I looked at the web link that sally provided. It is not the same book as the book that my dad has. So my information about eye exercises is from a different source.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I have no idea, but looking at bright lights for me is a ticket (about 25% of the time) to a migraine with visual disturbance for 30-60 minutes, so I won't be trying.

I also wanted to say that just as sun exposure causes skin damage, it does so to the eye. Both of my eyes have spots of sun damage. I have never liked using sun glasses, but my eye doctor has strongly recommended them to me. I just found out a couple weeks ago that I am farsighted. I went in for the sun damage spots, visual disturbances (which I didn't realize were migraines at the time) and loss of near vision which had me using OTC reading glasses. I can still see almost 20/20, but my near vision is toast. I'd be willing to try eye exercises, but I won't be looking for help from the sun.

sally
captain of 100

Post by sally »

Chelc,

I have read that the toxic build up in a person's body has more to do with skin damage than the sun does. A mucus build up in the eyes from toxins, can harden and cause cateracts.
There a lots and lots of toxic things in our environment and in our food. People need to cleanse their body. I would suggest finding a health food store and start reading the books available. They are awsome. They led me from a diseased back in my mid thirtys to total healing. They have many truths in them.

Sickness these days is big business. The sicker the population is the more money there is to be made. We are lied to about health issues so someone can make a buck fixing us up. It is all apart of the secret combination's plan to destroy us. Fortunately, the truth is still available, but you won't find it in the popular health magazines or on TV or even in the doctor's office(They are taught by big pharma)