Netflix

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
ChelC
The Law

Netflix

Post by ChelC »

I just wanted to give them some advertising. We just started using netflix and we love it! I can't tell you how many times I've thought of an old movie that I'd forgotten about and we've drug the kids out to the video store and they don't carry it. Netflix has everything. You can even watch some movies instantly on your computer. If you are a nerd like me and you like documentaries then you've no doubt been disappointed by video stores. Netflix has tons of documentaries.

It's also cheap. If you get one movie at a time it's 5 bucks. We pay I think $16 a month and we can have three at a time. We can all get something we want to see and keep it as long as we want without late charges. When you are done you just stick it in the envelope and toss it in the mailbox and in a couple days you get the next movie on your list.

You can also just search movies with ratings you approve of. The only bummer is that documentaries are usually unrated, so if you choose only up to PG13 you won't see the unrated things. I wish they'd change that. Still, if you want your kids to be able to search (it's dangerous at the video store!) you can change your settings to only PG or G even and that's all they will be able to view in the choices. Pretty sweet.

And... if you stick to a budget it's better this way and you don't have to worry about getting slammed with late fees.

sally
captain of 100

Re: Netflix

Post by sally »

We get it also and love it. I have gotten to see some cool documentaries and he enjoyes t.v series disks.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Netflix

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

I used to use Netflix...

LOL

I don't watch much anymore other then religious and educational stuff.. I kinda got bored with the other stuff.