Does Sean Hannity have a reciprocity agreement with the GOP?

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.

Does Sean Hannity have a secret agreement with the GOP?

Poll ended at March 26th, 2007, 1:56 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 2
jonholb55
captain of 100

Does Sean Hannity have a reciprocity agreement with the GOP?

Post by jonholb55 »

Normally I post a poll when I ask queestions like this. I will this time also. But I would like some additional discussion on this topic as well. to see if my hunches are correct. Sean Hannity preaches "rhino-ism" like an evangelical preacher. I have a feeling that Sean Hannity has made a secret agreement to deliver let's say 90% of the religious conservative vote into the Republican column, especially the Roman Catholic vote. If he is successful in doing this, he will be rewarded handsomely by the GOP, both financially, politically and other ways. Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, and Hugh Hewitt also are in a similar agreement with the GOP.

79scholar
captain of 100

Post by 79scholar »

I believe it's very clear that Hannity has sold his soul to the Republican Party ... and not to God. He is a standard political hypocrite: if it's my party, it's ok, otherwise it's of evil. He adopts a simple variant of stupidity ... preaching moral objectivism by his own relative closed view of "right is relative to my Republican party!" Most democratic commentators are smarter by actually discussing policy.

Proof: Hannity on the subject of Bohemian Grove. He's far too quick in denial.