cayanne pepper for healing

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sally
captain of 100

cayanne pepper for healing

Post by sally »

I attended a great class today. It talked about the benefits of cayanne pepper.

It restores the acid in the stomach. The teacher talked about having great pains in her stomach. The doctor wanted to put her on birth control pills, but she did not like the side effects. She learned about cayanne and tried it and her symptoms disappeared. When she stopped taking it, she went back to her usual diet and the symptoms came back. She realized that when she was taking the cayanne, she did not drink milk. She found out that milk nutralizes stomach acid and the cayanne restores the stomach acid to its proper ph level.

Cayanne extract can heal internal bleeding, bring a person back from a heart attach or strock, and cure shock with just a few drops under the tongue. She showed us how to make it. Pretty easy. Just fill a pint jar half way with cayanne powder and then add Vodka to fill the jar the rest of the way up. Put a lid on it and shake it every time you pass by it for a minimum of 14 days. Strain with cheese cloth and you can store it indefinately. The Vodka needs to be 100 proof. The alcohol draws the medicinal qualities out of the cayanne. Any herb extract is made the same way. She said that glycerin can be used in place of the alcohol for medicine for children.

Cayanne can be used to stop external bleeding. Just rub it on the wound.

You can grow them and hang the peppers upside down to dry them and crush and grind them to powder.

Cayanne extract can be rubbed on the chest with olive oil for bad colds or rubbed behind the ears for ear infection

It was awsome information. She learned it from Dr Christopher's school of some kind (natural healing, maybe?)

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Yes the school of natural healing. :)

My mother stopped a heart attack once with Cayenne, it was awesome. I add it to my food regularly.

sally
captain of 100

Re: cayanne pepper for healing

Post by sally »

FYI,
Pepper turns into a toxin when cooked, I am told, so I hope you are adding it after the dish is finished.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Yep, I add it after. :)

I LOVE Dr. Christopher.

My mother used the cancer cleanse after I lost my son Ammon, and some placental tissue was still there. I got a fever etc, hallucinated it was so high, I thought I was laying in the snow and I was freezing, and I was just laying in my bed. I thought I was going to die, but she prayed, and used that combination, and obviously, I am here.

Stephen
captain of 1,000

Post by Stephen »

I'm having internet problems. I just typed out this long note....went to send it and then my whole note was erased! LAME.

Here it is in a short version. I just had a class just like that! A group of preparedness friends came over and my friend gave us a class on cayenne. He also said that other hot peppers work too...from a certain family. The hotter the better.

The conversation got onto Dr. Christopher. I purchased some anti plague bottles...oh I mean...super garlic immune booster!