Mind Boggler - Right Brain vs Left Brain

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Mind Boggler - Right Brain vs Left Brain

Post by Army Of Truth »

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 95,00.html

Are you right brained or left brained? Which way do you see the dancer spinning? At first I saw her spinning counter clockwise. Then after a few seconds, she was spinning clockwise. If you see her spinning counter clockwise, she will be pivoting on her right foot. If you see her spinning clockwise, she will be pivoting on her left.

Also, look at the 'right brain' 'left brain' characteristics on the page. Very interesting. Be forewarned; this boggled me for almost an hour trying to figure it out. I hope you don't waste that much time on this. Enjoy!

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

I don't buy it. Here's why. If you look closely at her pivot foot it will always give it away. If you follow the shadow for a second and then look at the dancer she will switch for you and if you look at the pivot foot she will then switch back. Or maybe I'm right brained with a foot fetish? Or would that be left brained?

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

That's gotta be some kind of joke LOL I saw it go both directions.

All the tests I have taken tho do say that I am dual brained....

LOL

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I wish she had a bra on or something. :oops:

No, really, I can only see her spinning on her left foot... clockwise. I can't see the other at all, you are all nuts. :wink:

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Whew - I finally was able to swap her around. It's not a trick, it's just an illusion, is she facing the back or the front... kwim?

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Okay, so I got curious after doing that test, and found this personality test:

http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

I'm not sure I agree, but it says I'm an INTP "architect" personality type. I did always want to be an architect, so maybe it is right - but I'm not sure I'm patient enough for that.

I may be an INFP...

Jeremy, I think you are either an INFJ or an INFP - take it and tell me.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

I don't know. The response it gave was definitely not me! I have seen and done so many of these personality tests. Someone ought to combine them all. I am a Blue, Spring, INFP, Clockwise, melancholy, cat person (something like that).

The only consensus I get is that I'm odd.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

That's cool that we can all see her spinning both ways. Now if I can just get my wife to see her spinning both ways. She only sees her going clockwise and says I'm crazy for seeing her spin both ways. LOL!